Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
It astounds me that no one ever calls her out on the fact that she only has a platform because she wrote that bullshit post about β€œthe woman on the bridge” who taught her to appreciate her kids and reduce her hours at work so she could be the type of parent that does school runs and puts their kids to bed, yet the very first thing she did as soon as she could afford to give up work completely was hire people so she could spend as little time as possible with her children.

• Sad
Reactions: 50

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Out again after he's had a meltdown but don't worry Betsy and GG will.look after him. She is a terrible parent. How does she still have Huns fawning over her?
Last weekend it was out for a spray tan, then getting into her crackhead Barbie outfit and off out to drink fizzy cat's piss and rub her vulva on her brother in law's neck 🀒 then the next day out for lunch with "the girls". Tuesday they got up and pissed off to the airport before anyone else was awake (and the crushing disappointment that she wasn't going to Barbados πŸ˜‚). Back home for one night, quick whinge about the toddler who's so violent and unpredictable (but only with his parents), and they've had enough and they're back out for more fizzy cat's piss (and probably a bit of the old Columbian marching powder).

• Haha
Reactions: 49

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Hahaha! No matter what, she's keeping that grin on her face and making out she's enjoying herself and not wishing she was in Barbados 😁😁🀣
Christ, that's brilliant!

This trip to Barbados Barcelona really is the gift that keeps on giving πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I can't stand old Tic Tac Teeth Sloshy, but you have to hand it to him, he's played an absolute fucking blinder with this! Special mention to Seb for his top level real life trolling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 49

sallycinnamon84

Chatty Member
She's not growing older gracefully is she? She's getting more and more crass and ungrateful. Rich people, like those with genuine money don't wear brands. The brands she's wearing are marketed to poor people who want to look rich. People who have money don't feel the need to advertise it. They are subtle and classy. Shes like an insecure teenager. To be fair if I passed her in the street wearing her gucci sunglasses, bag and shoes I would assume she was wearing fake anyway she just can't carry it off. No matter how much money she throws at designer wear she will still be a vacuous, shallow, void shell of a woman. Same goes for her mangina of a husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

AladdinSane

VIP Member
The saddest part of the meltdown is him staring at the camera. He's desperate for some attention. Why isn't she talking to him and just trying to sooth him? He lashed out cos she grabbed his wrist, no communication and just stared at him with those stupid bug sunglasses. Poor kid probably thought a preying mantis was trying to take him away.

There's just no talking to him. Not even saying no when he slaps/grabs/pulls her hair. He's a child not a wild animal.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Over on Patreon, GG has been sacked today from job, Be kind works at the same place, so has quit in support.
Reading between the lines, GG was meant to be working yesterday, phoned in sick and has been sacked.
Rachet has told her she'll put money in her account to cover her car outgoings, all whist filming her with a crop top on and her nipples protruding.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

VIP Member
She paid Β£50 for that T-shirt? Because it’s Vicki Beckham? It looks like every other basic hun t shirt available in. New look : Peacocks etc.
fashion victim

I might be wrong but if a child is in such a meltdown they are ripping hair and chunks off ya, would it even cross your mind to film it to share at a later stage in the day? I find her absolutely gross and the fact people eat this shit up is even more worrying. It is very telling that no one else seems to have these problems when he’s in the care of others. That is the true mark of how vile she is as a woman and mother. She seems to want this behaviour - I can understand maybe getting someone to capture evidence of a meltdown if you were analysing behaviour for help with extra support etc. but sharing all these kinds of moments is just unthinkable

Bristolgirl

Chatty Member
One of the biggest events of Seb’s life and they’re not there. Says it all. Fucking aresholes.

• Sad
  • Angry

ClArt20138

So... my niece is taking her GCSEs... or she should be. But she's not been in a good place for a while and we're taking every time she manages to get out of the door and write her name on the paper as a Win. We can retake when her mental health is better and we will. For now, we just need her to be "here" for her future so the actual exams "don't matter" but this is an extreme situation. Wreck It Ralph and her attitude to education whilst playing the mental health card when some people are trying so hard to overcome those issues AND get some kind of good education eventually is more than infuriating.

• Heart

jxhx

VIP Member
If my neighbours had three different house alarms going off at 3/4/5 o'clock in the morning every weekend with teenagers coming home drunk I'd be raging. I'm a very light sleeper at the best of times and that would seriously piss me off. And them bouncing home then and using Seb's bedroom door to access the house is a fucking disgrace.

• Wow

Echo

Chatty Member
Haven't got time to go back and see if this has been posted here already but it's only been on patreon for 30 mins so maybe not.
She really is a deluded, self-indulgent arsehole. NO ONE IS IN YOUR DMS ON PTWM JUST SAY TATTLE YOU FUCKING KNOBCHEESE

• Haha

Booklady

Just wow. I am proper speechless.
View attachment 1281968
There are so many put downs in those posts. Emily scaring Fred = I'm going to make her seem like as bad a parent as me so I can drag her down to my level. "You're ok with not being fixed" = you're a mess and I'm going to keep reminding you to make sure you stay that way. She basically just highlighted every single fault she thinks Emily has. She's sick. Emily I really hope you never find out what happens when the laughing stops.

• Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
I don't think all these troll rants are about tattle now. I think it's closer to home and she's fallen out with someone (possibly stabby, but then her mum and none of her brothers were at the party either) and is worried about what will come out. She did the same when the Appicellas came on here, when the dentist reported them to SS, when Sam reported them to SS, when book burner shelly did her FB post, when the old classmates write something on SM. It can never just be that people don't agree, they always have to be trolls. There's always a bigger picture to these rants of hers.

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
I’ve never known anyone write a birthday Instagram post about themselves. She’s the gift that keeps on giving isn’t she πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 46

angiebabe

VIP Member
Well it’s safe to say Torbay Tart is not a happy bunny on her 40th Birthday πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Β£1000’s designer stuff, few days away from her turds in a beautiful location & she’s posting about trolls πŸ™„

Oh dear Raq. Oh Dear πŸ˜…

• Haha

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ The happiest of birthdays (happier than my shit show, thanks, not thanks Joshua) to the only person with bigger nostrils than me -Emily πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Have a lush day darling. Remember I saved you. I made you the woman you are today. I employed you. I fed you. I gave you and your son a home. I made you and I made your life. Without ME you'd be nothing.
πŸ’œ

πŸ’œMe me me me me me me.πŸ’œ

Remember your life isn't as traumatic as mine. Your mum never abandoned you and you never lived in a piss filled, needled strewn bedsit.
πŸ’œ.
Thanks for always supporting me, my kids and my ventures and adventures. You truly are a lush angel sent to defend me from the Tattle Trolls.

πŸ’œMe me me me me me me me πŸ’œ.

Thank you for allowing me to mold you into a mini me. I'm going to choose 9/10 unflattering photos of you now to splash all over the gram Heaven forbid I actually behave like a decent human and wish you a Happy birthday without making it all about me.

πŸ’œπŸ’œ

• Haha
  • Heart