Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katlen12

VIP Member
Why are they always on their phones! You are on holidays with the most beautiful girl in the world put your phone away and enjoy the moment!

She must be waiting for a very important call...😂

B54954D2-47EF-46CA-A13A-0A7EA4381EF3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 58

FridaK

VIP Member
I was trying to figure out who had pissed her off and THIS is on @by.layx, I think her name is Leila? stories.

Is this war?
👀👀👀👀

183105C6-B024-4221-BEE3-7954CB83A161.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Scd1991

VIP Member
It’s a good thing that the surgeon who horrifically sliced her in two didn’t just give up on her exams.
Or the lawyers that got them through the “trenches” of family court.
Or the accountants that help her balance the dodgy books.
Or the dentist that gave her that beautiful smile….. hang on a sec 🤔 maybe he did just mess about 🙈

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Public Ptwm birthday post: im in such a happy place and give no fucks about anyone

Private patreon post: trolls, trolls, they reporr me, stalk me, harass me

OK love 🤣🤣🤣 enjoy your fucking birthday.
All shes done is bang on about her shit teenage years, 2 of her exes and trolls 😴😴 of course your happy, sure jan 🤔

• Haha

jxhx

VIP Member
It's quite evident that the main reason she has issue with W is that she cannot control or manipulate him.

I'd put good money on the fact that she is quite aggressive to him behind closed doors (see: face she pulled at Seb) which is why he is worse with her and doesn't have issues with others.
I agree. When he went to grab her shoulders she didn't jump in pain or fright, she pulled away from him aggressively.

This is the part she didn't show on her main account.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

RubySky478

VIP Member
Trying not to be judgmental parent but no booster seat, crop top, booty shorts with the button open, legs akimbo and pink water bottle in that position whilst body popping?

Fuck it, I’m totally judging her.

There are some PROPER weirdos on the tinterweb. Protect your child you arsewipe.

• Haha
  • Sick

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
She has a cracking figure; gorgeous. I think most women who have several kids would kill for a body like hers.

But her teeth are still an absolute mess and hand-on-heart I’d happily live without her figure and keep my own mouth thanks. I was watching the video in the car in the recap and her teeth make me 🤢

She is the walking embodiment of that phrase ‘Body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch’ ain’t she?

The gob on it 😳😬🤭🤭

• Haha

armywife119

VIP Member
I just don’t get it, never mind if you ‘can’ be away from your kids every other day it’s would you ‘want’ to be away from your kids every other day?
She thinks we’re jealous because they can fuck off you whenever they feel like it. But Rach I had kids for a reason; to be with them! I love being with them, it’s not a chore, I don’t dread the school run or hate mealtimes. I love listening to them laugh and the fun we have as a family. It’s sad you don’t ever feel that neither do you kids.

They never know who is putting them to bed each night or who will be getting them up in the morning, they have no stability or routine. How ironic you say it’s kids of tattlers who are being dragged up when clearly it’s completely the other way round. All you care about is spending money, pretending you and titwank are loves young dream 🤢and ensuring your circle lick your arse everyday. What a shallow life. 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

FridaK

VIP Member
The screenshot was from this morning on by.lays account but it was about to expire so would’ve have been posted yesterday. Another tattler posted screenshots earlier this week from her account where she was talking about how outrageous it was for people to make money from helping DA victims & survivors. That’s what made me think there may have been a link.

Regarding Rachael, my stomach has just burned over that post about Sebs GCSE’s.The pair of them need a rocket stuffed up their arses. That poor kid.

NEWSFLASH: It’s entirely possible for you children to pass exams and still be mentally well. it’s not one or the fucking other. AND they do need passes, whether you like it or not. It’s 2022, the employment sector requires it.

Mind blowing shit 🤯.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

DozyWebster

VIP Member
Haven't got time to go back and see if this has been posted here already but it's only been on patreon for 30 mins so maybe not.
why make the majority of your private birthday post about trolls and people who hate you!?

sad that the trolls are rent free even on your birthday, bub.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Mollieben

Also that wasn't a meltdown, it was a toddler tantrum, he was desperate for a cuddle and was absolutely open to getting one from Edie. Yet his mummy turns her back on him. He won't suddenly stop crying you fucking idiot - he needs help to calm down. From you. His mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 52

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
If she wasn’t on Tattle, how would she know that a couple of people here screenshot Patreon and share it so we can see what bullshit she’s spouting?

Reactions: 51

spc161

She’s really reached the depths of my lowest opinions . And it was already low.
All this don’t bother trying because is wrecks your mental health?? What a load of crap that’s just your caveat because you know he/ his dad and you haven’t done what you should to get him through his GCSEs.
Private tutor? Bit late for that should been on the go at least 2 years around the time when you first started showing him pissing about at school and getting into trouble. How dare she claim the right to say it’s ok to fail? It is ok if you fail but it’s not ok to go in with the intention of failing because that drip says so.
I am fuming.
I’ve been a single mother for most of my daughters life. She has an ED and severe mental health issues.
I have to pay for private therapy for her because the waiting list is 20 weeks long and I believe if I’d left it she would be dead. That’s £60 a week I have to find so I clean houses and babysit - and I’m 48 and work full time already And it would be sooo easy to just say “never mind don’t worry about your homework or the rest of nyour life “ Yes mental health is of the UTMOST importance but don’t you dare use that as an excuse for your UTTERLY apathetic inattentive gobshite show off minge flashing parenting. FUCK OFF

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Cheesebeansandtoast

Chatty Member
Like majority of us, we all have had awful things happen to us but I have realised as I get older, I barely even think about them, they definitely don’t affect me and that’s because I’m honestly happy with my life. I think the way she has to constantly rehash the past just goes to show how unhappy she really is.

I definitely wouldn’t write a happy birthday post to myself on social media mentioning two of my exs while on a surprise holiday my husband got for me.

Reactions: 50

Babyboos5

Chatty Member
So wilby has had two of his WORST EVER meltdowns today and she’s pissing off out? Yeah ok seems legit.

• Sad
Reactions: 50