Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonita0218

I don't think all these troll rants are about tattle now. I think it's closer to home and she's fallen out with someone (possibly stabby, but then her mum and none of her brothers were at the party either) and is worried about what will come out. She did the same when the Appicellas came on here, when the dentist reported them to SS, when Sam reported them to SS, when book burner shelly did her FB post, when the old classmates write something on SM. It can never just be that people don't agree, they always have to be trolls. There's always a bigger picture to these rants of hers.

Why did the dentist report them?

Reactions: 1

houseofhoop

VIP Member
She was happy enough using Slosh’s job in the police to make her seem honest and genuine.
There are people I really dislike on Instagram (Hinch and Greedy) but she is the one I absolutely hate, the scamming, the piss poor attempt at parenting etc but I know when she’s posted and I come on here I’m surrounded by like minded people ❤
Who is greedy??

Reactions: 1

MrsOgre

VIP Member
it’s not hard to find lee and michaela from this either. Looks like it could have been an engagement party. We all know Sloshy must be a laughing stock at work anyway but imagine turning up in that outfit and trainers and her with greasy hair in a scrunchie when the hosts are dressed really smart. Mortified for them 😂
How did you find them?