PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's fucked up a little. She's posted on Facebook the videos of Wibble walking out the door fine and taking the childminder's hand and also a photo of her new bag. Her showing off could be her downfall.

In other news I can totally see what she sees in old sloshy ๐Ÿคข

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
2 weeks it took for my friends tshirt to arrive. The quality is horrendous, the logo isnt even cut properly excess white still showing not even central on the tshirt. Very cheap tshirt.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I think she's fucked up a little. She's posted on Facebook the videos of Wibble walking out the door fine and taking the childminder's hand and also a photo of her new bag. Her showing off could be her downfall.

In other news I can totally see what she sees in old sloshy ๐Ÿคข
Christ, he looks like a knob ๐Ÿ˜‚ can totally see what she sees, I am dead. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is so ungrateful!! Im sure most of us would love a few days away in Barcelona (or anywhere) at the moment and all sheโ€™s doing is moaning! Vile woman!

Reactions: 25
It's my SIL birthday today. She is spending it at work then making sure my niece is ok as she is also doing her GCSEs. They are having a takeaway tonight when BIL gets home from work and we are all going out for a family meal at the weekend.

Yes people do special things for big birthdays, but ยฃ400 shoes from employees, over ยฃ1,000 worth of Gucci from Sloshy, a suprise, not suprise party and a holiday and splash it all over the internet. Especially given what she does 'for a living'. I would have thought being more subtle would be order of the day.

Reactions: 44
OMFG - I have literally damaged my pelvic floor laughing hahahahaha. What the hell is this chaos he has going on here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

54DAA30C-9871-4FEA-ABC1-0DED08EF9FBF.jpeg
BA09599F-8FF7-4C8E-A79B-A884EE0634E5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.