PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope her birthday is full of bike rides and culture and Josh pointing out birds and pretending to know Spanish 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Genuine question - what has she done to her face to make it so ugly? She used to be quite pretty, in my opinion. I know she’s put on weight, but her face seems to have changed shape and her nose looks bigger. It’s weird. She’s so ugly, now.
I genuinely believe it's all the nastiness inside her, I don't even know if it's a thing but it definitely applies to her. I know it's from a Roald Dahl book but it's definitely happening to her!!

Plus trying to keep track of their lies seems to have taken its toll on Josh's face too.

I hope her birthday is full of bike rides and culture and Josh pointing out birds and pretending to know Spanish 💜
Do you reckon he talks Spanish the same way Joey from Friends talks French?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Genuine question - what has she done to her face to make it so ugly? She used to be quite pretty, in my opinion. I know she’s put on weight, but her face seems to have changed shape and her nose looks bigger. It’s weird. She’s so ugly, now.
I think it’s her ugly personality Seeping through the Botox holes

• Heart
Reactions: 16
On Astrid’s stories yesterday she said “I’m in MY little shop” Watch it lady, you could be the next toxic person to be eliminated from the Patchwork Girls.
Wonder why everything seems to be posted on Slosh’s Instagram, worried your huns might start to see the light Rach 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Has he got her a matching Gucci scrunchie to go with the bag?!
Gucci and vans ??? Make up your mind rachet ? Are you a skateboarder or a wag ?

Hope you be wearing a helmet on your bike ride since you are a big ambassador for wearing helmets and head injuries prevention

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All I see is TEETH in the pics sloshy posted, maybe he could do her favour and at least post some with her mouth closed or does she only have one default position - manic wide open scary eyed?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She isn’t a bleeping girl she’s a 40 year old woman!! These 2 are so weird, my boy and birthday girl. If I called my husband my boy he would probably laugh and think I was mad!! He’s a man, not a boy!

Reactions: 23
Sloshy must have filtered ‘low to high’ when he was searching for bags. Poor love was probably expecting a £2k monstrosity.
5F8BA595-551D-4150-83BB-95CD7DCA7B80.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Emily inadvertently telling everyone on a normal day to day, these two are miserable 🤷🏻‍♀️. Trolls didn’t say it, her best mate did. Happy Birthday Rach.

3097F4E7-EE01-4C2F-91E5-46C14D778F59.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.