PTWM #125 Continues to exploit the poor, accidentally dropped sloshys Willy on the floor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure I speak for the rest of Scotland and in particular Edinburgh that we DO NOT want you here Rach

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Do we think it's possible she doesn't know who Frida Khalo is?

I love her nod to tattle - "I've got to climb through that door like a borrower"

What like you do EVERY TIME you go into your bedroom 🤣🤣🤣
She won't know who Frida Kahlo is.
She's completely uneducated and far too stupid 🤨.

Reactions: 19
I don’t profess to be stepmom of the year but I can categorically say if I spoke to my stepson like this my husband would leave me
She's bleeping awful. The way she changes as well, when it's about her birthday and where they might go she's all coy almost flirty, then when he's on about clothes she savages him. Weird woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I thought it was kate was the one with the arse & tits.
And the lips.
So who is arse, tits & lips?

Reactions: 3
Sooo I’ve had to have a break from the prick because if I’m honest it was affecting my own mental health, getting so worked up over this cretin. However, seen all the tit from the shop. Diabolical! Waste of time,money and recourses in my opinion. Not that she cares. Watched some crap from tonight, why is she speaking to seb like that!! Made me feel ill. And also the not being able to use the alarm and taking the piss, oooh it’s got a torch. Cool. Not appropriate. How the duck does she get away with this tit!! I just can’t 🙈🙈🙈

I've only just watched today's stories and a few things have stood out for me -

1. She told Emily and Bekind in the shop if they were customers she'd phone Sloshy to throw them out. Thought he worked every day?

2. She said in the shop she can't believe she's going to be 40 soon and they both ignored her 🤭

3. We've saw that growl at Seb a few times now.

4. She said Joyce had renewed his and her passports yet she did a story a couple of months ago saying she was booking a holiday and all the passports needed to be renewed so she had to do that first.

5. Edie grabbing her fingers so she could push her hand out the way and take the stuff out the box first made me want to scream. Spoilt little brat.

Reactions: 24
4 years ago stabby was working in On the rocks or Coco. we’re supposed to believe she left her job as a cocktail waitress to work for R on a pretty substantial salary to go back to bar work that she’s done for 8 years. I’m not buying it. She doesn’t give a tit what trolls say about her kids and continues to show them but won’t show her mates anymore? Nope. Not buying it at all Rach.
Top notch detective work, as always on this thread 👌🏼

Reactions: 24
What's she coming up here for? Definitely don't want that lot in our fine city 🥺
Josh is taking queen lateefa away for her birthday. He got their passports renewed and they were trying to guess where Josh was taking them. It’s conveniently when Seb has his GCSE…probably better she’s out the way tbh

• Sad
  • Wow
I think she’s peaked you know. Well both of them.

Leaving the toddler who you’ve spent the last 2 months crying over his special needs and a teenager in his first week of GCSE’s to sod off to another country on holiday for your 40th, really has to be an all time low.

Good on Josie for jumping ship.

Reactions: 41
Josh is taking queen lateefa away for her birthday. He got their passports renewed and they were trying to guess where Josh was taking them. It’s conveniently when Seb has his GCSE…probably better she’s out the way tbh
Oh gads so potentially a weekend of them here. Yuk.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Her birthday is next Wednesday so assuming she will need at least an entire week away, instead of the 5 nights she spent away last year.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.