PTWM #125 Continues to exploit the poor, accidentally dropped sloshys Willy on the floor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly if you are having a bad day, everyone should come on tattle ( this thread obviously 🤣) It cheers you right up 😬
Definitely!
This is the best entertainment around!
Whilst also full
of good people will real hearts.
People who want to see Rancid and her fraudulent lifestyle & fake empathy stopped asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Stabby really isn't part of that team anymore is she?
But Frida just might be. Loving the strategically placed cushions.
The placement of the cushion next to it looks like she’s saying “love you Frida”

Knew she loved tattle really 😂

• Haha
Just makes no sense. She’s deferred paying tax on the CIC for 6 months. She is now ‘employing’ 9 different women part time. From June Josh will have no income and yet she seems to be throwing money away on random projects that have absolutely no financial sustainability. The maddest thing for me is Jen Randall. Rachael has literally lifted the concept of Be Stores (Jens shop,) put it into the Patchwork store and taken up any online trade she might have had. Yet Jen seems to be helping her do it. Baffling 🤦🏻‍♀️.
They’re almost identical… Any locals know how far the shops are from each other?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 25
They’re almost identical… Any locals know how far the shops are from each other?
If I was jen, I'd be absolutely raging that she had copied my shop, not give her advice and help her do it 🤦‍♀️
How the duck does she have this impact on people where they let her to whatever the duck she likes and walks all over people while doing it. Shes just a little woman from Devon, she's no one bloody special or someone to fear! Honestly, it baffles me

Reactions: 28
What a life eh?. Looking like she's rolled out of bed at 7.20 and swanning around doing whatever she did with those bloody birds. Wimborne and his bottle 😑. The mother of 6 tiny turds. 4(?) Of which are school age and she lives the life of Riley.
Then sauntering into work for 10 and doing sod all except break the till, abuse Emily and have a video call.
Me, I was up at 5.30. Kids left by 7.30 for school/college. I was at work for 7.00. Finished at 4 after a hugely busy day. Came home, cooked tea, cleaned up, did washing blah blah blah.
Like the majority of posters on here.
Yet she thinks she's some kind of chuffing super woman. She amazes me with her narcissistic stupidity each and every day 🙄😬.

Reactions: 32
Wait...I've just realised it's May (only took nearly two weeks for it to hit me...).

Wasn't she saying a while ago that she and Slosh were going to start trying for another baby about now?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wait...I've just realised it's May (only took nearly two weeks for it to hit me...).

Wasn't she saying a while ago that she and Slosh were going to start trying for another baby about now?
After her very important birthday because she’ll need a week of cats piss parties for that!

Reactions: 8
Definitely not Tattles Frida. I’d be thrown out with some Tuna sandwiches and labelled toxic within 45 minutes for going through her life like a bulldozer and calling out all here chaotic, nightmare inducing tit.
Obvs I am not local, but Be Stores is in Torquay so the next town. I just thought given they are both online retail outlets, why would you help a rival, set up a copycat to your own. It makes not one bit of sense to me. Especially given that Rachael has more SM exposure. Jen must be soft.

Reactions: 15
Why was she making out that it was really important that the shop opens at 10. I mean its hardly an essential business and there were no huns queuing outside ffs. All she did when in there is film and dick about.

• Haha
Anybody got screen recordings of patreon where she is on about S drinking etc

Reactions: 2
Why was she making out that it was really important that the shop opens at 10. I mean its hardly an essential business and there were no huns queuing outside ffs. All she did when in there is film and dick about.
I thought exactly the same. It's not as if it's a supermarket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we think it's possible she doesn't know who Frida Khalo is?

I love her nod to tattle - "I've got to climb through that door like a borrower"

What like you do EVERY TIME you go into your bedroom 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Week one and she can’t even manage that though. Doesn’t spell longevity for the store does it?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.