PTWM #125 Continues to exploit the poor, accidentally dropped sloshys Willy on the floor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @Scd1991 ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ some freebie vegan meals are on their way to you, along with a free pass for the "grand opening" of the tat shop! Remember to spend the whole time going "oh my god, do you love it?" and asking if they accept PayPal ๐Ÿ˜‰

Last thread recap (although I missed some bits as I was away at the weekend and celebrating my birthday, with no fizzy cat's piss in sight):
- as always, Racquelle is a colossal bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- remember the alleged woman that Ratchet and Emily helped, who has relapsed onto drugs, lost her kids, and is having suicidal ideation? Well in a move lower than a rattlesnake's bollocks, Ratshit filmed herself saying "she's dead to me now". As a professional, as well as a Bestselling Author, what she may have meant was that the person she knew has been lost to a drug addiction, but to phrase it that way is absolutely disgusting. I for one don't believe the woman actually exists, but on the very slim chance she does, and she's already said she feels like ending her life, how would she feel knowing that Raychaellleee is saying that about her, and using her story for content on her paid for page?
- Raq has suddenly remembered that she's meant to be doing a podcast for her PatreCON huns, after roping in Sloshy with Bellend Ben last week, she's now doing another with PA Jo and Emily.
- she filmed herself getting Wilby ready to go out and putting his shoes on, making a big deal of saying "Wilby knows where we're going, we've looked at a picture of the car". Then we were treated to a couple of different views from CCTV (outside and inside) of the childminder bringing Wilby home.
- Ratchet apparently cleaned Betsy's room (even though she never cleans anyone else's room for them), took a video of it, then Sloshy was in there taking photos of mess. Betsy is nearly 18, and her friend GG (who may already be 18), why are both parents seperately going into their room and taking photos and videos? ๐Ÿคฏ Absolutely no privacy in that gaff. Then Rawhide texted GG about it, telling her that Betsy was blaming her. Talk about stirring tit.
- in another shockingly low move, Raq shared some videos of Wilby's "meltdowns" which she had allegedly taken for the psychologist, but while allowing Wilby to cry and pull her hair without stopping him, she was talking about him to the camera like it was for her huns ๐Ÿ˜ฌ all round uncomfortable viewing, with lots of other SEN parents stating that if they had been asked to video behaviours, they would NEVER share this publicly. She then uploaded some dots of doom, pretending to cry in the car and talking about how bad it all is for poor old Ratshit. ๐ŸŽป She then shared a photo of some paperwork stating that Wilby "satisfies criteria for a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder. Wilby Hambleton, having his privacy breached since 2019.
- fresh off the back of stories of her crying about her violent and difficult toddler, Ratchet and Sloshua deserve a break, so they're pissing off for yet another weekend away. Then Mangina Malcolm was giving out orders and jobs to do in the family group chat ๐Ÿ™„ with Seb and Isaac picking up most of the housework, of course. Why they need to be hoovering every day when they've got 12 million robot vacuum cleaners is a complete mystery ๐Ÿคท
- on the Patreon she stated that her and Sloshy were off to Birmingham, and a mate of Betsy's was looking after the toddler who apparently has severe autism and is violent and unpredictable. No other adult appears to have been arranged to look after any of the other kids.
- even though Edie was away at her dad's, Racket screenshot the family group messages about chores showing Lula saying "I think Edie should do something", cute little 8 year old Edie replied "tell Lula I think she's acting like a cow" ๐Ÿ˜ณ Ratchet didn't even tell her that's not nice, just sent a row of laughing emojis.
- Sloshy has treated himself to a brand new anorak.
- Short Shorts Sean uploaded a photo of Rancho with a glass of fizzy cat's piss, which she shared with a caption of "who do I think I am?". Someone who needs to stop pretending she doesn't drink alcohol, I reckon.
- she shared a photo of her dress (with a link "for all those asking", even though it was the first time we'd seen it. Regardless of how much it was, it looked cheap and tacky on old Rancid, who seems to insist on showing off her underboob tattoo all the time.
- it's Charleeeee's birthday (the one with the lips, tits and arse) so Rawhide dug out the video of them prancing around for a TikTok, which was when Rancho had just done a post about being horrifically sliced in two to have Wilby, and said how much pain she was in. Sure looked like you were in agony when you were dancing around your lounge, hun.
- she shared a couple of videos of herself and Sloshy walking back to their hotel, both absolutely hammered. Cringe-a-rama!
- a text exchange with the teenage babysitter revealed that she had taken Wilby to a music festival, which he loved. The child who's so severely autistic that his parents can't manage the school run, and they never take him in shops because it's too much and he can't cope, and a teenager took him out to see live music by herself ๐Ÿคท
- #parentgoals Rancid and Anorak Arthur bravely battled their hangovers/comedowns to get back to Devon and take their toddler out to a farm park. Wilby seemed to be having a great time playing in sand with a little digger toy, despite his mum opting to film him instead of playing and interacting. He is very clearly far from non-verbal, although both parents either don't recognise what he's trying to say, or choose to ignore it ๐Ÿ˜ž
- Rancid and Sloshua were at the Snatchwork quid shop, where it looks like a jumble sale in a brothel ๐Ÿ˜ฌ tit everywhere, migraine inducing decor and neon lights, and a mannequin that looks like it would be found in a serial killer's basement in the "window display" (that you can't actually see from outside because it's a frosted window). Toothy Tina is still insisting on calling Joyce her "best boy", making Tattlers everywhere want to vomit. The first ever customer turned up - a slow worm, which had Rancho screeching and squawking like a banshee. Anorak Alan helpfully said "you can't disturb them, it's an offence" and strode off into the night, perhaps he was hoping she'd be too scared to leave and he could have a bit of peace for once in his tragic little life. She kept filming it, and said she wanted to be sick - although that's more likely from the interior of the shop than the sight of a slow worm ๐Ÿคท
- she said they'd be there until midnight, then showed herself heading to bed at 22:25, and being pissed off that Wilby had woken up. It's called being a parent Raq, deal with it hun!
- Sheila Seagull is back to lay her eggs on Rancho's roof again, so poor old Racquelle won't be able to open her window in case she get attacked. Boo hoo.
- Racquet apparently felt sick when Wilby woke up at 11pm, wonder how the teenage babysitter she left him with overnight at the weekend felt if he woke in the night?
- on PatreCON, she made a shepherd's pie (wonder if she took on board Tattle's Top Tips and cooked the mince this time). She took her tracksuit off so she didn't get "tit" on it, and put Seb's fleece on instead. Joyce apparently fucked off to the gym at 5am, and Rancid's on her period. Wilby came home from the childminder, and ent straight to the pantry so she gave him some chocolate buttons and told Edie to put the TV on for him. She said that he will only eat chicken nuggets and chips and won't eat anything mushy or fruit and veg (even though just the other day he was wandering around with a fruit purรฉe pouch, and not long ago she was blending up cheesy veg bake for him, and she gave him an apple that one of the dogs had in their mouth). Racquetball is going to have to work on the till at the quid shop for two days a week because there's nobody else to do it, what's the betting Sloshua will also be there in case someone comes in and asks if they can pay by PayPal? Norman No-Balls had to take Isaac to A&E because he hurt his ankle messing around with his mates the day before, they sent him to school in the morning and teachers called Slosh to come and pick him up as they were concerned it could be broken. So that makes a total of 3 different children in their care who have not had medical attention until another adult has noticed. She did say that Joyce had to "leave the station" to go and pick him up to give the impression he was at work, but she never mentioned what station, he may have just been hanging around the bus station looking at pigeons for all we know ๐Ÿคท Seb apparently isn't allowed his moped "for life", and has done something that will mean he can't learn to drive when he turns 17 next year. Turns out he was caught giving someone a lift who wasn't wearing a helmet. Seb also bought himself some second hand trainers that were ยฃ250 and the wrong size, so Ratchet is fuming (because they are so careful to teach the kids the value of money, am I right). They've also taken his bank card off him because he is spending money all the time (assuming it's actually his money that he earns from his job).

Attached are a couple of photos for your delight, one of what the middle aged couple chose to wear on a night out, and the other of Raq proudly displaying her camel toe. Hope nobody's eating!

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Brilliant Title you lovely trolls! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’—
#rachlovesalonghastagandshewishesjoshsthingwaslong

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another lush recap & thread title!
That camel toe is really squashed inside those flesh coloured trousers, it's a thoroughly unpleasant sight.
She'll be coming down with thrush again soon if she doesn't get some oxygen on her old girl ๐Ÿค’.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Excellent work @DipsyDoodle ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป These updates always make me chuckle, that last thread went fast!! ๐Ÿ’จ

On another note weโ€™re there any updates on Iโ€™s wrist on the Patreon acc?

Reactions: 8
OMFG ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™ve just watched Josh till training and they think split the payment is multiple customers and not splitting the payment type (i.e some cash & some card.)

Stupid as tit hahahahahaha.

(Great recap. I deffo missed quite an eventful couple of weeks. Bloody hell.)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She really thinks highly of herself that โ€œtrollsโ€ would report her to bookers ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
I just cannot understand how any of them can stand to be in that shop long enough without getting a headache. It sets me off and Iโ€™m looking through a screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There is not any space for customers for stock and staff and that glass table and the trip hazzards rugs. What about push chairs/wheelchairs ???

Is the shop window actually frosted or is there just a film or something over it until opening day?

Reactions: 2
Omg you guys!!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
My second thread title!
Going to change my bio to two times tattle thread winner which outranks Rโ€™s two times Sunday times best seller ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
That shop :rolleyes:
I can see it now....trip over the door mat and falls face first into the glass table - hope you've got adequate public liability Raq!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she know exactly how much money S has in his account? ๐Ÿ˜ก
Yuck, sleazy Slosh does his role play chat up lines in front of S ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.