PTWM #124 The scammer, the police man & their canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never see what the appeal is with Astrid, she always uses the most out rage out filters and as for the freckle root spray … its the sort of thing a 12 year would do

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Snippeted that bit
Wow... I hope what R is trying to say here is that she no longer recognises the woman she was supporting because their addiction has overtaken. Shame she isn't a best selling author who can articulate her thoughts in a respectful and appropriate manner.

Problem here is, this is the demographic she's signed up to support. It's not a fairy tale or a movie - addiction is crippling and there is no quick fix or cure. People relapse. I believe they are more likely to relapse than not. Once again she's showing her complete lack of awareness, capacity and qualification to actually help these poor women. I really hope someone somewhere is safeguarding them.

• Wow
Reactions: 55
Snippeted that bit
Shes disgusting.
Even if she meant it in a way "the person she once was is no more" or to that effect, the words she chose to say " she's dead to me" about a woman who has openly admitted to being on the very very edge of ending her own life within the next few days is bleeping awful especially from a woman who is involved with vulnerable women as a profession!!
I hope that lady never ever sees those stories!!!!!
Someone really is going to lose their life eventually because of how damaging R can be!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Random but we’ve all seen how Bekind trails through sebs cupboard after coming home from a night of being the local Uber, does this mean Seb is greeting all the random men that Bekind brings in? Does he take their coat and offer them a cup of tea? Does he give the men tips on how best to throw their legs over her shoulders? Why is R not filming all these interactions while snorting and giggling….. “fml, what even am I, it’s Seb offering the guys a ride on his scooter for me….” So much missed content!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Snippeted that bit
Such a odd way of looking at it. She’s still that person, addiction is a illness & it makes people do unforgivable things.

Then she still messages her and asks if she’s ok. Which on is it Rancid ? She’s actually damaging to peoples mental health.

Reactions: 27
She really shouldn’t get so invested personally with the women they help. If they offer a service as in somewhere for services to go sit and chat to these women, or women to drop in for a chat with Em and have coffee, that’s one thing but to then be chatting so casually about someone’s life on her pay for view account is just not on. She shouldn’t be monestising peoples misfortune, then dramatising it even more. By all means point people to help with the professionals if not already in contact with them - that’s one thing but the messaging hi babe is plain weird and unprofessional.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Seriously concerned here that someone has told her about suicidal ideation and even has plans and. Has written notes. She should of escalated the tit out of that!!
Sharing anything so deeply personal on social media is a no no, even if R thinks she’s gained this persons consent- the person has said she's using drugs hard.. do they even realise what they’ve agreed to (if they have).
Instead of just bitching about it (I don’t normally mind 🤣) is there anything practical we can do? I’m so worried for someone’s life here, it doesn’t sit right with me at all
And this is a major concern I have about her "women's centre" not being part of any regulated body.
Say, god forbid, that woman had/has carried out her planned actions, there would be an inquest, her phone would be looked at and it would be seen that she had told someone about how she was feeling and that she had quite solid plans to kill herself and that person did nothing.
Did she raise a welfare check? Did she flag it to social services? Has she logged it on her secure recording system at the Patchwork Shitshow - I'm sure they must have one of these, yes?
:rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Fab title and recap 💜 Purple Hearts and fluffy clouds to you!!

Also, just putting my two pennies in to say she’s a bleep. Carry on tattlers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God she is just a nightmare! Why has no one who is a professional, who probably have seen the texts on instagram thinking what the actual duck! I am so tempted to join patreon just to see the tit show, I loathe to give her any money 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Just stay out of Bs room problem solved. I mean it’s not even like it’s in the bleeping house. How comes she can cleans B room but not her house 😂😂

Here she goes pitting Gi and B against each other.

Reactions: 31
As an avid vinyl collector, that story has just given me shivers 😭 but then again why was it left like that? Put it away? It’s just all for content/clout 🙄

Reactions: 18
As an avid vinyl collector, that story has just given me shivers 😭 but then again why was it left like that? Put it away? It’s just all for content/clout 🙄
I shuddered when I seen him lift that needle on the record player. Any mum would have stopped him. Hope he fucks both the needle and the vinyl. Will serve them right !

It really doesn’t sit right with me at all her sharing any kind of story of her clients or whatever she calls them. She should be accountable to some governing body if they are providing safe space for vulnerable adults.
No volunteer for any service in their right mind would share like what she does. She would be shown the door if she worked/volunteered and done that.

Reactions: 21
also should they not be marked AD because it's an Emma mattress or whatever they're callled?

Reactions: 11
I know why Wilby stropped when he returned home. He was probably thinking "not this bleeping pair of idiots to look after me again"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.