PTWM #124 The scammer, the police man & their canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really say that this service user was “dead to me”?? Wtf? How unprofessional! Firstly, don’t share it on social media regardless, secondly you would never use that kind of language with or about a client, it’s highly inappropriate. People mess up, what they don’t need is so called professionals kicking them when they’re down.

Reactions: 31
Seriously concerned here that someone has told her about suicidal ideation and even has plans and. Has written notes. She should of escalated the tit out of that!!
Sharing anything so deeply personal on social media is a no no, even if R thinks she’s gained this persons consent- the person has said she's using drugs hard.. do they even realise what they’ve agreed to (if they have).
Instead of just bitching about it (I don’t normally mind 🤣) is there anything practical we can do? I’m so worried for someone’s life here, it doesn’t sit right with me at all

Reactions: 44
Because they are a patchwork and blended family. Pure perfection 🤣

But in reality, it's probably because his ex wife still has his surname.
I remember her saying that Slosh said for Wilby to be Hambelton as none of the others had hers (or some BS)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember her saying that Slosh said for Wilby to be Hambelton as none of the others had hers (or some BS)
Yeah I remember that and she made a big deal that B would be changing her surname to Hambleton when she turned 16...yet she hasn't mentioned it since and we know she would have!

Reactions: 10
Why don’t the boys see their mum? Probably old news 😂 but I don’t post or come on here often 🤣

Reactions: 1
Why don’t the boys see their mum? Probably old news 😂 but I don’t post or come on here often 🤣
There dad (sloshy) won custody. From what Rachet has blabbed in her book it sounds like the mum has some mental problems and possibly a drinking problem too.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely brilliant recap 🤣 it definitely cheered me right up 😬 Ratchet your a twit 🙄

Reactions: 5
There dad (sloshy) won custody. From what Rachet has blabbed in her book it sounds like the mum has some mental problems and possibly a drinking problem too.
The sort of woman who'd get support at Trevi House to get her kids backs. The sort of woman R "cries" about in her stories.

Reactions: 29
Arsetrid...Why is she spraying root cover up in her face to make it look like she has freckles...wtf?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Arsetrid...Why is she spraying root cover up in her face to make it look like she has freckles...wtf?!
I use root spray in between hairdressing appointments and I need to be careful and wipe off any little bits that land on my forehead or else it breaks out in spots. What a stupid idea. And those extra ones she painted on then smudged for whatever reason look really stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s a tik tok thing ! She could just cycle through a puddle on her bike for the same effect !
There was also a thing about a girl getting a huge reaction to it on her face. Absolutely stupid and irresponsible to advertise the fact you spray something in your face that isn't meant for that purpose 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.