PTWM #124 The scammer, the police man & their canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey look @FridaK, our Rachealeeeeeee has only gone and got bunting in your honour for the tit shop (which is only open 10-3 according to the sign on the door. Part time indeed)
that’s brilliant 😂

either rach is thick and didn’t know who it was or Astrid picked it to troll rach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, whilst I’m here, my new thread title suggestion:

It’s almost time for Rach to play shops, until someone shouts “fizzy cats piss” and off she pops!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How many hours is he work to earn £100 in a week? Fair play to him for working hard and earning his own money, but shouldn't they be encouraging him to study with GCSEs looming?

Reactions: 15
Seb and Betsy got home at 00:20 last night, there were 4 people there, not sure who else it was as it's dark. They triggered the CCTV.
It's school and GCSEs this month, why on earth is Seb allowed out until that time?!
God I must be the meanest mum in the world cos my year 11 son is in bed at 10pm and usually asleep by 1030....

Reactions: 13
The irony of PayPal in that last ‘ ruin sebs self confidence and show absolutely no respect toward SOMEONE ELSES kids ‘ show.:

wow. His poor mother has to watch this. That Woman is f*cling vile.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
After buying a kayak when pissed drunk, there's been no sign of it.
I wonder if Rancid has sent it back?
Or maybe sold it for a profit?

Reactions: 9
We have a couple of pics on Stabby’s account she’s alive! Her son is in a new footie team, I wonder if she has moved town? Any locals on here might be able to see if her business meeting shot of her is on Winner Street?

Reactions: 4
I'm confused. If Seb has £124 in his account and will be getting another £100 on Friday then why does he need to borrow half the money for the shoes? If he bought them himself he'd still have £44 to last him 2 days, during which he's only going to school as he's grounded. His weed habit is obviously very serious. And she never said a word about him having enough so she must know why he wants a loan.

Reactions: 11
How many hours is he work to earn £100 in a week? Fair play to him for working hard and earning his own money, but shouldn't they be encouraging him to study with GCSEs looming?
You don't need education when you are kind and happy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.