PTWM #122 Even the toddlers exposing her lies, “we can hear daddy in the hall” the tattle trolls cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually just a lurker on this one but I cannot believe how she lets Betsy’s friends speak to/about Tallulah! That’s her house! She’s so desperate to be one of the teenagers that’s she joining in while a gang of them pick on her supposedly ND daughter. Honestly, that’s proper got to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 57
Usually just a lurker on this one but I cannot believe how she lets Betsy’s friends speak to/about Tallulah! That’s her house! She’s so desperate to be one of the teenagers that’s she joining in while a gang of them pick on her supposedly ND daughter. Honestly, that’s proper got to me.
Exactly what I thought. Not only does she let Betsy and her friend speak like that to Tallulah she films and puts it on social media for all her followers and anyone who stumbles across her account to see.

Shocking parenting

Reactions: 31
It’s like someone saying “I don’t drink a lot” to convince themselves and everyone around them all is ok.

she talks about when josh is working so much I know more about his work schedule than my own husbands.

it makes it suspicious and unbelievable.

why is he having to give up work? Why isn’t she shutting up playtime shops and teaching herself how to parent. If she spent more time with Wilby she would get his needs more.

Reactions: 22
Exactly what I thought. Not only does she let Betsy and her friend speak like that to Tallulah she films and puts it on social media for all her followers and anyone who stumbles across her account to see.

Shocking parenting
Last night was disgusting. She should never let her daughters talk to each other like that. She should never let B’s friends join in. She should never have filmed it and uploaded it. And at no point try and diffuse the situation. Instead she pretty much sat there and encouraged it. And this was a few hours after she said on her other page that T has difficulties communicating with others. It was shocking.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Last night was disgusting. She should never let her daughters talk to each other like that. She should never let B’s friends join in. She should never have filmed it and uploaded it. And at no point try and diffuse the situation. Instead she pretty much sat there and encouraged it. And this was a few hours after she said on her other page that T has difficulties communicating with others. It was shocking.
How thick is she that she cannot see what she is doing?

I am one of 4 girls and believe me, there was arguments and fights but our parents ALWAYS stepped in and stopped it and sent us away to different parts of the house to calm down.

Any decent parent would, not film it and think it's hilarious

Reactions: 32
It doesn’t really matter where Slosh works or indeed if he does or doesn’t at all. What matters is that she reinforces the topic so often that it looks very suspicious. As if she’s trying to hide something or set up a narrative that’s not entirely true.

(That said, if I was getting young vulnerable girls to ‘volunteer’ (free labour) at my business and the rewards of that were my Husband sitting on his skinny arse not working, I’d probably not want anyone to know either.)

She has whined so often about Josh not being able to cope with the kids on his own, and we’ve seen him need consistent support from the likes of Emily when he takes Wibble out on his own. It’s completely nonsensical that he would take a break from employment for that reason. My rational head says he hasn’t not worked for the Police in a long time and Wibbles needs are a scapegoat.

If she going to lie at least make it plausible. She’s worse than Boris Johnson at this point 🙄.

ETA: If what she’s saying isn’t the truth, everyone in the small circle should be ashamed of themselves for being in on lies that affect her kids.
Exactly this! As the saying goes - Those who shout the loudest usually have the most to hide!

Reactions: 18
Only reason I can think she would have random peoples clothes and underwear is has she been taking her 'service users' clothes home to wash? That's worrying in itself these people who have nothing are trusting her to wash and return their clothes and they are not even getting returned and that's someones without a work uniform. But hey let's just film it and snort. Ignorant cow. Trust me them lazy twats couldnt hack working at Asda its hard graft.

Also on the nanny thing. If her husbands taking a career break then why can't he be the full time carer for his own kid?! And there's no way she's gonna have a nanny home alone with W if J is off work. Do they really think this insta bubble is gonna last for the duration of Rs working life? Theoretically she's at least another 20 yrs to work. Are they thick. She won't be a mumfluencer long term. And she can't make a living from her charities in the long term.

Nice to see R splashing the cash all weekend with her hangers on around her. I wonder if the PTWM bank card has been used. Her scouse mate has probably had an expenses paid weekend away and she will no doubt go home with a bag full of freebies (noticed she was wearing Rs clothes on latest stories). Maybe R can convince her to relocate and get on board the Patchwork gravy train.
Why does everyone wear her clothes? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think it's pretty clear Josh hasn't worked for a while- she's realised even the most daft of huns might clock on to this so is fabricating the career break...

Reactions: 31
I said months ago wibblot would end up and care and got told I was being ridiculous. It’s obvious they have no plans to parent him for the next X years when they’ve not even bothered for the first few years. It’s easier now to get sympathy while he’s a cute toddler but that will soon wear off with the huns as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Who wants to bet she will still have another baby? Those Moles still on Patreon, what month did they say they were going to start “trying” 🤢?

Reactions: 7
Exactly this! As the saying goes - Those who shout the loudest usually have the most to hide!
Something happened on Halloween last year when Betsy moved out. I think that Jo’s disappearance, Josh’s job situation, the speed in which she’s set up the shop and the second womens centre, the blaming ‘trolls’ over social services etc is all related to that. I think Wibble’s diagnosis is just a side show, 🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s just niggling at me.

Reactions: 37
Something happened on Halloween last year when Betsy moved out. I think that Jo’s disappearance, Josh’s job situation, the speed in which she’s set up the shop and the second womens centre, the blaming ‘trolls’ over social services etc is all related to that. I think Wibble’s diagnosis is just a side show, 🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s just niggling at me.
Josh was caught shagging one of Betsys mates, Jo got the blame for it as she was supposed to be on cock blocking duties while R was “giving it one of them” to her guests. They were shagging over the #giftednotanaddickhead cardboard desk which had bank statements across the top. Bekinds friend seen the proof of the great PayPal scam of 2019 and said that if sloshy didn’t run away with her she would expose the whole thing. Sloshy started sobbing that he loved R #thehardestever but he would gift Jo to the girl as a nanny/cleaner/babysitter/general slave in his place. Bekind heard all this and thought Ffs what is this tit I’m born into I’m moving in with my toxic half sisters. R horrifically vomited about it all but then realised “people only cheat when they’re not happy” so she increased sloshys red wine allowence and gave him extra weekends anyway from the tiny turds he can’t stand. Then they all lived happily ever after. The End 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Josh was caught shagging one of Betsys mates, Jo got the blame for it as she was supposed to be on cock blocking duties while R was “giving it one of them” to her guests. They were shagging over the #giftednotanaddickhead cardboard desk which had bank statements across the top. Bekinds friend seen the proof of the great PayPal scam of 2019 and said that if sloshy didn’t run away with her she would expose the whole thing. Sloshy started sobbing that he loved R #thehardestever but he would gift Jo to the girl as a nanny/cleaner/babysitter/general slave in his place. Bekind heard all this and thought Ffs what is this tit I’m born into I’m moving in with my toxic half sisters. R horrifically vomited about it all but then realised “people only cheat when they’re not happy” so she increased sloshys red wine allowence and gave him extra weekends anyway from the tiny turds he can’t stand. Then they all lived happily ever after. The End 💜
spot on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe it was stabby Jo he was shagging and she's now on maternity leave which is why she's not been seen for a while 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Stabby was with them at Christmas though and disappeared shortly after. Maybe she was jealous that sloshua got a five grand watch for duck all and she was basically cinderella. Was it not about then ratchet was posting about someone urgently needing a flat, making it look like a service user?

Reactions: 10
Stabby was with them at Christmas though and disappeared shortly after. Maybe she was jealous that sloshua got a five grand watch for duck all and she was basically cinderella. Was it not about then ratchet was posting about someone urgently needing a flat, making it look like a service user?
Yeah mid feb she was last seen on Astrids story at a lunch but hadn't been on Rs for ages previous to that. She's probably still about, just not been shown on camera like she wasn't when the last court case was pending.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.