PTWM #118 Shelley says Rach is a lying so and so, pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to jump in with something completely unrelated. Saw this and thought of this thread 😂
Screenshot_20220319-140228_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Would a child who was pregnant at 15/16 have some (even if low level) social service welfare checks though?

I don’t think this was worth social service involvement but I really wish there was a way to get through to these thick women how inappropriate and damaging these posts about her children are.
I don’t know re pregnancy. I had my first when I was 18 and it was ‘suck it up buttercup and don’t you dare moan,’ back then. I not sure whether that helped though in the long run. You learnt survival tactics early anyway.

I think what happened with Seb was appalling and an abuse of his privacy. If he was my nephew or child whatever, I’d have flattened Rachael in half a second. But going to an outside agency is ridiculous in my opinion. She just needs telling straight to pack it in.

Reactions: 13
My thread suggestion...
Hi, are you looking for PTWM? Or the Patchwork store?. Join tattle for the truth and much more!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
A rabbit hole that makes people unwell?

No Rachel, we’re a website that critiques and discusses unpleasant and immoral shysters like yourself.

Reactions: 32
🤣🤣🤣🤣 of course you don’t want people here knowing the truth. Makes people unwell? Actually Rach it opens peoples eyes to your bullshit
how the heck does Kate know about Moody if she hasn’t been creeping on here for ages - Moody hasn’t been mentioned in months!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
how the heck does Kate know about Moody if she hasn’t been creeping on here for ages - Moody hasn’t been mentioned in months!!!!
I thought that, what's she referring to Moody for! I think Kate is Moody and even if she isn't, I think I'm going to say she is just to wind her up 😂

Kate is moody!
Imagine outing yourself because you're so stupid, even when you're trying to be clever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Old Kate needs to be careful. We all know Raq reads here and it can't be hard to connect the dots, Raq. Kate is a member for sure 😂

Well I have to say that all you unwell Tattle bastards have been lovely; sending your wishes after I said about my mum. I've laughed at comments and of course I sat on her FB comments munching on some popcorn 🍿 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Come on Kate, read the wiki and come and tell us if you still think she is saviour she makes out.

Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣🤣 of course you don’t want people here knowing the truth. Makes people unwell? Actually Rach it opens peoples eyes to your bullshit
Oh tit. I am not Holly 😂😂 but bravo 😏 holly walks amongst us!
Also, someone mentioned upthread that she was moody, I don’t think she is actually moody

ETA it was Dorothy that said jokingly about it being moody. I don’t think she’s outted herself. She’s just read the speculation

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Kates definitely playing both sides.
She’s more invested than we are 🤦🏻‍♀️

Thread Title: Rach can’t pay her tax bill. The Patchwork Store stocks items directly for landfill

Reactions: 15
I don’t know re pregnancy. I had my first when I was 18 and it was ‘suck it up buttercup and don’t you dare moan,’ back then. I not sure whether that helped though in the long run. You learnt survival tactics early anyway.

I think what happened with Seb was appalling and an abuse of his privacy. If he was my nephew or child whatever, I’d have flattened Rachael in half a second. But going to an outside agency is ridiculous in my opinion. She just needs telling straight to pack it in.
Yep. We are on the exact same page!

Reactions: 2
The SS referral got Rachael rattled, but she still can't bring herself to mention Tattle.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.