PTWM #118 Shelley says Rach is a lying so and so, pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have honestly thought about reporting it to his school. Apart from the fact I don’t know what school he goes to I feel it would be better coming from someone local.

I once failed to report an issue with a child in my sons class until a week after I witnessed an event. My guilt lives with me to this day. As a young mum with not much life experience I suppose I felt out of my depth. Once I did go to SS they discovered long term abuse, the child slowly opened up and measures were put in place. After that I enrolled on a child protection course. I now wouldn’t hesitate to report if I saw something.
I’m a total ditzy dweeb when it comes to online searches, however, it’s just terrified me how a quick scroll through her posts and one Google search and I’ve spotted their school straight away! I’m mean FFS. I’m no Sherlock (in my
world most the time) but it’s shocked me how quick I was able to determine it 😱

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I can't stop laughing at his ridiculous she looks and how terrible the Emma ad is 🤣🤣 Thanks Rach, needed cheering up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think I'll ask Emily to stand on the seafront in Brixham, and I'll go to Torquay and see down her nostrils from there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just parking here 👋

WOW 🌴 that was an eventful turn after the book burn find!
Again, all very fishy that she thinks they have outgrown the packing centre, if they haven’t sold out of all stock then surely the capacity is fine? After the initial novelty for the idiot huns to buy stuff surely it will calm down. Someone needs to go go on a business management course and calm the fook down!
How do I find the book burn? I found Es dad but not sure how to get the facey video as looked through loads of his page to no avail.

Reactions: 4
I probably would have found these pens really funny, a long time ago, when I was a child.
This is the kind of tat that her and the crew are selling in their pound shop.
Raq has the fckn maturity, taste, and style ideas of a 10 year old.
But I'm sure that the huns love this shite...

On
How do I find the book burn? I found Es dad but not sure how to get the facey video as looked through loads of his page to no avail.
On E's dad's Facebook, look for the post on the 24th December.
Look for the comment from someone with the initials S.P.
She's Raq's stepsister/burner of shite books.

On
On E's dad's Facebook, look for the post on the 24th December.
Look for the comment from someone with the initials S.P.
She's Raq's stepsister/burner of shite books.

Reactions: 5
"Outgrown the distribution centre" more likely to have realised they've got a shithole :LOL:
She's obviously getting these premises cheap as they are all practically derelict when she gets them.

Reactions: 16
It makes no sense though. Rent them, pay a fortune painting etc then move on? How is that making money for anyone?

Reactions: 17
I had a dream about Rach. Jesus it was horrific, she made me work in a swimming pool sorting all of the bags of tat out. It was boiling, and she kept being a witch, so I used the announcer to tell everyone everything I knew about her, and she tried to drown me, so I punched her in the fanny…. Seriously I woke up feeling like I’d wasted a dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Stabby appears to have had her tags taken off both Rachel and Emily's photos. Or were they never there? R was always a prolific tagger so that's interesting.

Reactions: 15
Is anyone here on her patchwork house patreon?
She doesn’t seem to have much support on that one!
E4695898-88D0-46BB-A413-C44250C10B2B.jpeg
D70D0ED1-7F52-4C23-AB98-EC3543380040.jpeg
BEE5A46D-7AFF-4863-869B-136E97A4DEE0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That leopard print onesie thing looks like it's not washed very often. I feel like she's not as clean as she makes out!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That leopard print onesie thing looks like it's not washed very often. I feel like she's not as clean as she makes out!
yeah I always get a grubby vibe from them all. To say she has a cleaner that house is a state, but then I suppose, a cleaner can only do so much with our Rach

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.