PTWM #118 Shelley says Rach is a lying so and so, pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am no Alan sugar but surely you start small and with limited stock to see what sells and what doesn’t. She has just went all in and bought tat and probs end up with tat that she can’t sell as she ordered too much??

Reactions: 14
I don’t know why she’s got so under my skin today! Normally just lurk and laugh here, but I’m disgusted by her sharing details on Wilby’s possible needs, Seb’s very private business, and now Edie!

She must have so many enemies yet she just becomes more cocky and arrogant as time goes on. I really do hope the school(s) are monitoring and building up a dossier of evidence against her.

Also, her lips make me feel sick.

Reactions: 26
No. He is 16. He has a Father, Mother (present or not) and countless relatives that are responsible for him and his safety. If his Step Mother (who has no legal parental responsibility) for him wants to get her jollies sharing intimate details of life and body it’s not up to school to step in. He is one of about probably 1000 kids that all need resources unfortunately. At 16 there is little that they can do.

As @DipsyDoodle said in the recap, fingers crossed she doesn’t land him with a statutory rape charge. It’s brutally unfair, but it’s entirely down to the family to protect him unless someone breaks the law.

Yep, it’s down to his useless ball bag of a father to show some responsibility for once.

Still hoping the GFs family have been and clotheslined the pair of them though.

Reactions: 19
I've been referenced as an Eagle eyed tattler in the update. Life made! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lush title & recap, you're both amazin geniuses!
❤ ❤ ❤

Edited to add, where do I book my pube trim with Hannah?
Do I bring my own kitchen scissors?
And will Raq film it for Patreon?
I do hope so! ❤
Noooo! I feel like Hannah could chop off a fanny lip if you looked at her the wrong way. No physical harm in looking up Nostril McGee… although it would be grim but perhaps it contains items I regularly lose, hair bands, socks, lip balm. Maybe some Lego from way back when!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm a teacher. If I taught Seb I think I would make a recording on our online reporting system outlining my concerns which would then be passed to our safeguarding team. Because I'd have made the referral they would have to do some level of investigating. Unfortunately due to the sheer volume of kids needing help and support in much worse environments than Seb (and don't get me wrong I really do think the emotional abuse he faces is horrific) I can't see much getting done. If anything it'd just solidify for us teachers that she is a dick. Now of his girlfriend was under 16 we would probably have a duty of care to contact her parents which could open a whole other can of worms. And I probably would speak to Seb to check in with how he's doing emotionally and remind him there's help out there if he needs it...

Reactions: 55
Noooo! I feel like Hannah could chop off a fanny lip if you looked at her the wrong way. No physical harm in looking up Nostril McGee… although it would be grim but perhaps it contains items I regularly lose, hair bands, socks, lip balm. Maybe some Lego from way back when!
But what if she inhaled and sucked you right up😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Perhaps the Paypal and a purple heart or 2 I reckon. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m still reeling from the Seb post. Of all the shut things that has my stomach churning. Can the school be notified? It’s a safeguarding issue surely?!
I have honestly thought about reporting it to his school. Apart from the fact I don’t know what school he goes to I feel it would be better coming from someone local.

I once failed to report an issue with a child in my sons class until a week after I witnessed an event. My guilt lives with me to this day. As a young mum with not much life experience I suppose I felt out of my depth. Once I did go to SS they discovered long term abuse, the child slowly opened up and measures were put in place. After that I enrolled on a child protection course. I now wouldn’t hesitate to report if I saw something.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ugh, I had to vote for Hannah. I can't bare the thought of looking in to someone's nose (anyone's, not just Emily's). Just the thought makes me want to throw up 🤢🤮

(Positive side to this, is that my child was never the snotty nosed kid running around the park or soft play area 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will I be blocked if I don’t vote? 😕 I really don’t fancy either option. I suppose if it came to it it’d be old nostril face. I’d have a rope to secure me to the ground also a huge umbrella in case she sneezed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am no Alan sugar but surely you start small and with limited stock to see what sells and what doesn’t. She has just went all in and bought tat and probs end up with tat that she can’t sell as she ordered too much??
does R know that’s she meant to take inspiration form alan sugar and not the apprentice contestants 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep, it’s down to his useless ball bag of a father to show some responsibility for once.

Still hoping the GFs family have been and clotheslined the pair of them though.
I’ve felt sick before with how they have treat him (last week was disgusting and the Chinese meal he dropped and trying to pick up with broken hand) but I feel I’ve been kicked in the stomach with that post! These people are strangers to me! It’s repulsive. Like someone said, it’s basically pimping out the kids lives and nothing is out of bounds.

I missed the post where his dad was asking whether he was still loved. Thank god. That bunglecunt needs to protect his sons!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm a bit concerned now, and I was looking forward to a new style for the spring 😔.

Reactions: 1
I’m so confused about the way she speaks to people. How do they put up with it?
Everyone one is a fucker or hole, gets spoken to like absolute dirt. I don’t get it. You would think she would at least try to be professional.
She really is a rough old dog.

Reactions: 26
I’m so confused about the way she speaks to people. How do they put up with it?
Everyone one is a fucker or hole, gets spoken to like absolute dirt. I don’t get it. You would think she would at least try to be professional.
She really is a rough old dog.
Rough as duck.

Reactions: 11
I swear if someone like her called me an hole or fucker to my face, I wouldn't laugh it off, I'd high five her in the face with my foot!
And if I was her cleaner, I wouldn't bloody go back either

Epic recap as always 💜💜. The vote though?! Honestly it was a difficult choice. I plumped for looking up the nostrils. I'm going to put my phone torch on and see if I can find Stabby up there 🔦🔦👀👀👃. Good times 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.