PTWM #113 R's a fraudulent, scheming, money making cow. But monetising little W....that's just wow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everyone is kicking of Facebook but can I just acknowledge that Josh took a picture of bird tit on his arm. Then named the bird who was responsible, because I’ve given myself a stitch laughing at the absolute weirdo 😂😂😂

View attachment 1047624
This is what happens when he’s left unattended by his wife 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have so many questions. Can he identify all bird tit or just certain ones? Is it only an offence if said bird shits on him? Is it worthy of custodial sentence or just a fine? Is this a discrimination case? I mean birds can’t help shitting mid flight, you can’t penalise them for it.

Most importantly though, does he have the birds IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ? 🤔👀
I am going for targeted attack 😂😂

he is such a knob … it would be like stepping on dog mess and running tests through a lab to see what breed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion; Scamming her huns, screening her kids, Rachaeleleles currently got nervous squits.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you have time it’s worth reading the comments on the Jason Monford post. Every time she is tagged someone different comments on how bad she is and suggests they Google her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Slowly but surely, more and more people are Googling her because of posts like these. There will 100% be a “guys, thanks for the tags but can you stop? I can’t take the trolling anymore” chat soon. I genuinely did not see one nasty comment about her on that post. Just people pointing out that she doesn’t run a refuge or charity

Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion:

Racheale's life is truly scummy, change your name to 'parttimemummy'

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Really gone quiet hasn’t she.. I think we are due a full on crying troll rant. She’s obviously going to go quiet but so many people will message her they miss her. She’ll have to do a post about it.

Reactions: 14
The problem is the more she goes on and on about trolls, the more people she will send her out of pure curiosity.

I say problem, it’s only a problem for her!

Reactions: 18
She’ll do her usual- go quiet then come back with videos of neglected Norman staring at palm trees before the next 7pm Ad drops.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Slightly off topic but just watched her stories. She's definitely had a warning i reckon about her porky penguin ads.... I think that's why she was giving the passive aggressive hashtags and now she's been given a warning, she's putting "ad" there now 🤣🤣
Not so cocky now are you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Slightly off topic but just watched her stories. She's definitely had a warning i reckon about her porky penguin ads.... I think that's why she was giving the passive aggressive hashtags and now she's been given a warning, she's putting "ad" there now 🤣🤣
Not so cocky now are you

she's got to have done, she tagged ITS the other day and also put it as "#ad as i have previously worked with them"

she really is laughable, also shows she isn't as above the rules as she thinks she is.

Reactions: 22
The Huns do more damage to R than good. Any criticism I have read about her is in response to a die hard gushy fan. If they didn't comment in the first place, others wouldn't publically put an alternative view, with actual facts and figures eg not a charity refuge, it's a CIC. It's quite funny really.

Reactions: 19
If Racheaeaeaeaele is on her patchwork market stall with all the babysitters, and Slosh is out making bird notes…where is their child?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.