PTWM #113 R's a fraudulent, scheming, money making cow. But monetising little W....that's just wow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post about Edie. She hasn't even posted it from a "poor Edie" perspective, just from her own narcissistic "no one can live without me" perspective. That poor little girl wanted her mum and all Rawhide could think to do was post it to her social media to boost her own ego.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Removed by posters request

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6
Unfortunately lots have tagged Rachaelelele on Jason’s Instagram page and they haven’t been corrected or directed to Google like the Facebook bunch. Hopefully the women that have called her out on Facebook will have a dominoes effect and cause her downfall.

Bet she’s been in and out the hobbit hole all night having nervous squits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow those messages from edie 😱 I don’t think I’ve ignored my kids for 11 minutes let alone 11 hours! She’s no excuse as we know she never has her phone out of her hand, yet we’re the bad ones that don’t look after our kids apparently.

Reactions: 27
Personally I think she posted the (disgusting and really upsetting) screen shot of Edie's missed calls to distract from the heat of the JM posts.
Better to be thought of as a crap mum than a fraud in R's eyes.

That screen shot is awful. I'm lucky that I have my phone pretty much 24/7 at work and I'm instantly available to my kids when they need comfort (or money!😆).. She'd rather post on social media than answer her young child's messages. Vile woman.

Reactions: 24
Jason’s also posted on Twitter, no one’s mentioned her sham set up on there. Funny that’s she doesn’t have a Twitter presence, she’s be annihilated!

Patricia got really nasty and called me evil and a troll & she faithfully defended Rancid.
Pat's posts have now gone from Jason Mansfords Facebook page.
I'm not sure if she removed her posts or if she was reported.
I didn't report her, i thought about it though.
You’ve outed yourself there, be careful Josh will be on the hunt 🤣

• Haha
Personally I think she posted the (disgusting and really upsetting) screen shot of Edie's missed calls to distract from the heat of the JM posts.
Better to be thought of as a crap mum than a fraud in R's eyes.

That screen shot is awful. I'm lucky that I have my phone pretty much 24/7 at work and I'm instantly available to my kids when they need comfort (or money!😆).. She'd rather post on social media than answer her young child's messages. Vile woman.
That wouldn't surprise me actually.

Even if my kid was with their dad or anyone that I would trust to look after them if I'd had that many calls and messages i would be panicking something was wrong.

Reactions: 19
That wouldn't surprise me actually.

Even if my kid was with their dad or anyone that I would trust to look after them if I'd had that many calls and messages i would be panicking something was wrong.
100%. Why would you want to show that publicity. Oh, I know, better a neglectful mother than a lying, stealing scamster. Edie's distress is collateral damage here. She's throw her under the bus to distract from the heat of those tags.
Just when you think she couldn't go any lower!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Why on earth would you go boosting on social media that you have ignored your 8 year old for the majority of the day…mind boggles!

Reactions: 28
The calls and texts from Edie are heartbreaking. A little girl who just wants to talk to her mum, completely ignored. That bleeping phone is permanently attached to her hand, and she couldn't find 30 seconds to text back "I'm really busy but I love you lots, see you later". What an absolute bleeping cuntbag.

Reactions: 28
I know everyone is kicking of Facebook but can I just acknowledge that Josh took a picture of bird tit on his arm. Then named the bird who was responsible, because I’ve given myself a stitch laughing at the absolute weirdo 😂😂😂

6D85CF14-400C-4B14-980F-B39A9307245D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I really think she will do a long story about not tagging her in anything on Facebook as they have “plenty of items now”
I think the huns are slowing coming over, as there was quite a few last night telling people the truth, what I read none was nasty or troll like. Just people stating the facts.

so us trolls neglect our kids, but you can find time to post on Instagram but not reply to your daughter 🤷🏼‍♀️Now who is neglecting?

Your nothing but a liar, fraudster and a scammer

Reactions: 33
That post about Edie. She hasn't even posted it from a "poor Edie" perspective, just from her own narcissistic "no one can live without me" perspective. That poor little girl wanted her mum and all Rawhide could think to do was post it to her social media to boost her own ego.
It blatantly a look at me everyone loves

This was what I come on here to say. You worded it so much better.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.