PTWM #113 R's a fraudulent, scheming, money making cow. But monetising little W....that's just wow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is a fraud. No doubt in my mind. I messaged her once. I was in a pretty low place having just escaped an abusive relationship. She seemed genuine and caring. Never replied to my message. Not even an acknowledgment. Now I see her antics it makes me feel physically sick that she portrays herself as a martyr when she is nothing but a scammer

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The problem is the more she goes on and on about trolls, the more people she will send her out of pure curiosity.

I say problem, it’s only a problem for her!
The only reason I found this site, is after watching one of her stories about trolls I decided to google her, as I’d never seen anything negative or trolling on her posts. I couldn’t understand why she’d only get hate through her inbox. Maybe I was a bit silly, as now I realise she’d be deleting anything she didn’t like. She led me here… if she hadn’t of banged on about ‘trolls’ I’d be none the wiser.. still watching her stories, wearing a wow jumper while chewing an airwaves that will change my career path!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If she comments saying that she didn’t take or isn’t taking any misappropriated money, she will be lying of course. Though more importantly she will open up people’s curiosity to them probably wanting answers she can’t provide. (Such as where is the previous Go Fund me 30k etc.) If she defends the Women’s Centre but she’s been over embellishing how many users it’s had, that is going to create a load of new questions too. Ignorance is all she really has here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Oh dear, Pat's getting nasty & personal 😒.
Calm down Patricia, learn the facts before you comment.

Will Patricia Google our Rach?
As per the huns are ok to throw around insults to those who question St Rach. The same huns who preach "be kind"!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The only reason I found this site, is after watching one of her stories about trolls I decided to google her, as I’d never seen anything negative or trolling on her posts. I couldn’t understand why she’d only get hate through her inbox. Maybe I was a bit silly, as now I realise she’d be deleting anything she didn’t like. She led me here… if she hadn’t of banged on about ‘trolls’ I’d be none the wiser.. still watching her stories, wearing a wow jumper while chewing an airwaves that will change my career path!
Exactly the same reason I ended up here!!

Reactions: 11
I really think she will do a long story about not tagging her in anything on Facebook as they have “plenty of items now”
I think the huns are slowing coming over, as there was quite a few last night telling people the truth, what I read none was nasty or troll like. Just people stating the facts.

so us trolls neglect our kids, but you can find time to post on Instagram but not reply to your daughter 🤷🏼‍♀️Now who is neglecting?

Your nothing but a liar, fraudster and a scammer
I think "just Google her name and see for yourself" is a brilliant response to huns on posts like Jason's. Don't get into the whys and wherefores and is vague enough to prompt them to have a see for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think "just Google her name and see for yourself" is a brilliant response to huns on posts like Jason's. Don't get into the whys and wherefores and is vague enough to prompt them to have a see for themselves.
Thats exactly how it should be done now. No mention of tattle, that's just going to discredit the information straight away in regards to the huns ( even though we know it isn't bad here)
You can't argue with Google can you 🤣
And no name calling or badmouthing, because thats just opinion.
All people can do at the this point is give others a nudge to search for themselves.
Like others have said, it only gets brought to light when the actual huns start spouting out misinformation and they are always the ones that end with handing the insults out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
If Racheaeaeaeaele is on her patchwork market stall with all the babysitters, and Slosh is out making bird notes…where is their child?
He didn't seem to be about last week either when they were driving around during the day and going out for lunch a couple of times.

Reactions: 7
Isn't it funny how she always goes quiet when her scheming ways are close to being outed :ROFLMAO: Something to hide Racquet?

Reactions: 24
Astrid was very quiet yesterday and usually she is posting about everything, it's almost as if Astrid and Stabby were ordered by their employer to keep quiet🤭

Reactions: 15
New thread (with a cheeky poll)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.