PTWM #112 Prat on a mat or (not)pritt with a stick....you decide!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it when we *see* little Joyce. Just a timely reminder that R keeps his balls firmly under lock and key 🤮
Not that there's much to *see* 😳🤏💜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
100% this! My son was referred due to pre school being worried about him. We waited ages for the assessment (10 months maybe) and by the time he was seen his speech had improved massively. He was still behind where he should be and some of his behaviour is still odd (not sure how else to describe it!) but his speech went from nothing to full sentences in a few months.

Having had to 'climb down' on why she hadn't addressed any issues (trolls fault obviously!) she's now going to have to admit he's not as 'challenged' as she's made out!
Happened to my daughter too. Non verbal to full on conversation in a couple of weeks - year 11 now and predicted an 8 for English so hasn’t held her back!

Reactions: 13
What in the Paul O’Grady is going on here?? He’s absolutely repellent 🤢. I’d rather have a bunk up Boris. Swear to God, Hannah and Mummy Marshall are just grateful he’s not their responsibility anymore 🥴.

85D4141B-61F3-4CE3-BEB7-73F9E1B8E0F9.jpeg

Joyce is just letting it all hang out today🤢
It must be part of their weird kink.
View attachment 1030296
I’m reporting this 😂😂😂✌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That bathroom wall with mould is just pure lazy of her, you can buy mould/bleach spray which would sort that in seconds!! So much could be done in that house without spending much money, just needs a little bit of time and effort, but then that would require surgically removing the phone from her hand…..so not happening then. As you were.

There is nothing , I swear nothing remotely attractive about Titwank .

The faraway yet dopey expression.
The , quite frankly, appalling trackies and overall lack of style.
The moobs🤢.

I’d sooner trap me tit in an elevator door than see him in the buff

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does he look like he’s wearing an adult nappy in those trackies 🤢 there’s nothing at the front worth mentioning but they look bulky round the sides. Maybe he shits himself too?

• Haha
Why does he look like he’s wearing an adult nappy in those trackies 🤢 there’s nothing at the front worth mentioning but they look bulky round the sides. Maybe he shits himself too?
Ratchet probably won't let him go for a tit by himself in case he accidentally starts sexting someone else!

The moobs🤢.

Might add that as a poll on the next thread 😂
Would you rather:
See Joyce in the buff
Or
Trap your tit in an elevator door

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I

The moobs🤢.

Nearly choked on my green tea reading that!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re maybe collecting a load of tit off the whole family for side eye Simon to have sensory play with.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, no one is frothing at the gash over Joyce, except Rachet then?

Joyce actually reminds me of my ex husband.
He used to wear tight and unflattering clothes.
He had a thing about white y-fronts, from Mark's and Spencer.
And, he looked quite frightful in them. He actually looked better in my knickers, which were his real preference, before y-fronts.
He would give Joyce a run for his money in his drawers 😍.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why cant she say watch where you are going. Why does she have to say side eye all the time??

Reactions: 8
So, no one is frothing at the gash over Joyce, except Rachet then?

Joyce actually reminds me of my ex husband.
He used to wear tight and unflattering clothes.
He had a thing about white y-fronts, from Mark's and Spencer.
And, he looked quite frightful in them. He actually looked better in my knickers, which were his real preference, before y-fronts.
He would give Joyce a run for his money in his drawers 😍.
I think he probably has a thing for women’s undies, wouldn’t surprise me if he has a thong on under those tights.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.