PTWM #112 Prat on a mat or (not)pritt with a stick....you decide!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice and discreet rat bait box there in the garden Raq. Hope you didn't leave Wilby out there unattended like you did when you did the house tour. Pretty sure rat bait is more harmful than a fire lighter

And also:
The AIPZ in England means that bird keepers must:
  • house or net all poultry and captive birds to keep them separate from wild birds
  • cleanse and disinfect clothing, footwear, equipment and vehicles before and after contact with poultry and captive birds – if practical, use disposable protective clothing
  • reduce the movement of people, vehicles or equipment to and from areas where poultry and captive birds are kept, to minimise contamination from manure, slurry and other products, and use effective vermin control
  • thoroughly cleanse and disinfect housing on a continuous basis
  • keep fresh disinfectant at the right concentration at all farm and poultry housing entry and exit points
  • minimise direct and indirect contact between poultry and captive birds and wild birds, including making sure all feed and water is not accessible to wild birds
And, no, I'm not going to report you because I'm not an troll, just putting it out there

Edited to add: I think it's nice that Joyce is back into his hobby of birds again, shame he can't go out and about doing it anymore (maybe that's the excuse he used to sneak around behind the first Mrs Marshalls back) And Wilby has an obvious interest which is lovely to see.
I was going to say this but there are areas that are allowed to have birds out now. My mum has hens and ducks at her small holding and they are all in but according to websites, they are allowed out now. The rat trap is awful, but obviously with god knows how many birds, they are inevitable. The smell must be glorious, bet the neighbours love it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It shows where her priorities are that a 'sex loft' for the pair of them was first on her list 🀒
She said that the view was why they wanted to be up there but it’s literally the same view as Isaac’s room so if they were that desperate they could have had that room and redone the bathroom. At east Josh could have stood upright in that room.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Wilby said 'bird' very clearly, dipshit then said 'yes, birdie' so Wilby then says 'birdie' so quite clearly copying her and what she's saying. So maybe she should use correct words and a bit less swearing!

Reactions: 27
It shows where her priorities are that a 'sex loft' for the pair of them was first on her list 🀒
Who can blame her though, with a husband like Joyce?
He's got amazin body and looks so lush in his little green hot pants
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Who can blame her though, with a husband like Joyce?
He's got amazin body and looks so lush in his little green hot pants
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹.
I mean, I can't see it myself, but it's probably my fault for being gay πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ˜‚ all you hetero/bi ladies can fill your boots!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean, I can't see it myself, but it's probably my fault for being gay πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ˜‚ all you hetero/bi ladies can fill your boots!
Err no thanks! I have to thank them, my pelvic floor is great cos I clamp it shut everytime I see him. He had to have his watch on show as well didn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who's taking one for then than then tattlers? Even as a straight woman, there is literally nothing attractive or even nice (personality wise )about J. Sorry R, you'll have to keep him 🀣 πŸ’œ

• Haha
  • Sick
Those red tracksuit bottoms were not
No thanks. I was actually eating when I saw him in those red trackies. Put me right off my food!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Joyce is just letting it all hang out today🀒
It must be part of their weird kink.
56063EA3-BB3C-4256-8E72-FC7E76487A24.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Fancy giving away enough on your social media that an actual stranger could find your house :oops:

Reactions: 14
Wilby chatting away and the pair of them pretty much ignoring him apart from a few β€œyou love it” thrown in

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.