PTWM #112 Prat on a mat or (not)pritt with a stick....you decide!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My child’s school never mentions names in emails, can you imagine how long it would take them to change the names on each email to each individual kids name.

Unless Issac has said she won’t remember tit for my lesson tomorrow can you email her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Do schools send emails like this?
View attachment 1014826
My child’s school sends out a leaflet and a announcement on ClassCharts 1 week BEFORE the lesson. With ingredients they need. They won’t send out an email 1 day before as they know it’ll be a struggle and rushing to get it.

In fact my childs school doesn’t sent out emails for lessons they either put it on classcharts where the parents and kids can see it or send out a Mass text message for all the parents of school pupils, But maybe all Schools are different.

Reactions: 12
Of course I forgot🤦🏻‍♀️ Rachel is such a very special mother, the only mother to the boys (even though she didn't give birth to them) and the teachers all email her to ask what washing powder she uses as the kids smell so nice. So they take the time out of their busy days to write these emails as Rachel is so hard working in her full time job and she would forget if the teachers didn't take the time to remind her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Mine send ones like that out. Including first names. Dont forget a lot use software for it that will know what name to enter depending on the email address its going to, its all clever these days. And sometimes I'm sure a teacher just free formats them too, maybe he is known for being particularly forgetful!

Reactions: 6
Also it says BC on the email picture? For those that know does his school start with BC?

Again other schools may be different but Our teachers don’t typically send emails but the head master/mistress does, but obviously not regarding the child’s cooking lessons 🤔 and only use my child’s name if I’ve emailed them first.

Reactions: 3
I used to get a generic text from the school and I would have to phone them and ask what child they were talking about. Cause it always said your child and never named them.
Bet the school admin at her schools must roll their eyes back so much at her !

Reactions: 14
Emily with the nostrils is totally trolling R and sending us a signal. If you want us to launch a rescue send us another signal Emily, some dodgy coffee art should do it 👍🏻
She has just posted a coffee art 😂😂 think she’s been on here

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she’s left the initials on purpose, to use it as a troll rant. ‘They found out what school Isaac went to, and called SS. He got taken out of class, blah blah’

Reactions: 13
Makes it even more shocking that she chose to apparently gift those Xmas gifts... ex offenders are more likely to sell them on.
She won't clarify anything though, she likes people to assume, makes her look more important than what she actually is. Although, I doubt her womens centre is anything like what Nelson trust explains a womens centre should be for, there's no way she works closely with addicts, offenders and the like, she wouldn't treat the boys mum the way she does for a start and she certainly hasn't got the experience or qualifications to do so either 🤷‍♀️
I have wondered is she still affiliated with Trevi House (think that's the name)? She doesn't mention them anymore.

Reactions: 4
Emily with the nostrils is totally trolling R and sending us a signal. If you want us to launch a rescue send us another signal Emily, some dodgy coffee art should do it 👍🏻
Has anyone seen Emily’s coffee post. 100% she’s seen this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Makes it even more shocking that she chose to apparently gift those Xmas gifts... ex offenders are more likely to sell them on.
She won't clarify anything though, she likes people to assume, makes her look more important than what she actually is. Although, I doubt her womens centre is anything like what Nelson trust explains a womens centre should be for, there's no way she works closely with addicts, offenders and the like, she wouldn't treat the boys mum the way she does for a start and she certainly hasn't got the experience or qualifications to do so either 🤷‍♀️
It’s a puzzler the way she point blank refuses to elaborate on the function of the centre. I don’t know of any other organisation big or small that don’t have a mission statement of sorts.

I realised earlier that Rachael gives me the same feeling that Boris Johnson does. It’s a moment when I want to ask either of them ‘Are you uniquely that arrogant that you think you are above accountability? OR are you just that thick, that you think you are doing nothing wrong?’ Either way I think they may have similar dysfunctional social/ professional skills 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Emily will be in cahoots with R trolling tattle with the coffee art. Emily is way too far up Rs hole to go against anything to do with her imo.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.