PTWM #112 Prat on a mat or (not)pritt with a stick....you decide!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily with the nostrils is totally trolling R and sending us a signal. If you want us to launch a rescue send us another signal Emily, some dodgy coffee art should do it 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is emily isolating too? Possibly covid? Just seems werid they are both uploading old videos!

Reactions: 5
Just wondering why Emily and Jo needed to take Wilby out at the weekend if Josh was at home apparently "holding the fort"?

Reactions: 25
I do still hold a glimmer of hope for Emily. I think once they get deeper into this whole Patchwork Shitshow, she will realise she's the one doing all the work and is being manipulated. I think she's pretty bright and am hoping that R is serving a means to an end for her at the moment. Fingers crossed for her anyway.

Reactions: 9
She reposted this from The Nelson Trust, so I clicked on it thinking it might give some insight into what her women’s centre actually does.

1D66F471-5A7D-4D78-93A8-06D7FB032F00.jpeg

It seems that the Nelson Trust deal with a variety of issues at their Women’s Centres inc offenders. So is this what they are doing in Paignton? Because Rachael has promoted it as just a service for victims of Domestic Abuse and people have been donating on that premise. She should really clarify that, if nothing else 🤔.

Reactions: 16
I do still hold a glimmer of hope for Emily. I think once they get deeper into this whole Patchwork Shitshow, she will realise she's the one doing all the work and is being manipulated. I think she's pretty bright and am hoping that R is serving a means to an end for her at the moment. Fingers crossed for her anyway.
I'm not so sure. I reckon that Raq and all her cronies read here, we have been saying since Emily moved there about a year ago that she was too closely linked with Ratchet, she has moved now but in the beginning she was living in a house where Raq was guarantor, as well as being employed by her, had her little voluntary job in Jordan's coffee shop (mate of Rach) etc. At one point she was always round at the Patchwork mansion doing housework and childminding. Surely anyone with any sense reading all these concerns (although we're branded trolls, we are quite an eloquent bunch) would be thinking "hang on, they've got a point there". Surely the fact that Rancho allowed her followers to think that she had "rescued" Emily would be a red flag? Why would you allow someone to tell such a massive fib about you and your life? It certainly wouldn't sit comfortably with me if someone was manipulating people into thinking my situation was vastly different to what it really is.

Reactions: 28
I think they're all a lost cause. I think that at some point they've all been offered something that has made them happy to lose their morals and integrity. With Joyce, Emily, Stabby Jo and dogsbody Jo, it's money. With Astrid, it's the followers that Rachaeaeaaeaeaele brings along. They all turn a blind eye to all the lies, so the only thing I can think is that there is a magical amount that makes you sell your soul.

Reactions: 18
Can someone let me know what the daily fail article is? I am new here, I used to be a big fan but thought things had seemed iffy with her lately so just came to have a nose. I didn’t know half of the things that I’ve read on here I am truly shocked 😩 I’m still working out exactly how the forum works but I’ve read 20+ of the numbered threads and the stuff from Ava… almost like a crazy double life. She hides it well on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Can someone let me know what the daily fail article is? I am new here, I used to be a big fan but thought things had seemed iffy with her lately so just came to have a nose. I didn’t know half of the things that I’ve read on here I am truly shocked 😩 I’m still working out exactly how the forum works but I’ve read 20+ of the numbered threads and the stuff from Ava… almost like a crazy double life. She hides it well on Instagram
If you google Daily Mail Tattle it's the first thing that comes up. The comments are at the bottom of the article.

Welcome by the way :)x

Reactions: 11
It's here: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...E-FOGES-logs-Tattle-Life-stunned-vitriol.html

Raychaellleee wasn't mentioned in it (not well known enough), but people did mention her in the comments.

Reactions: 8
Welcome to the dark side. Where we are all trolling bastards, hateful and don't put our children to bed 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She reposted this from The Nelson Trust, so I clicked on it thinking it might give some insight into what her women’s centre actually does.

View attachment 1014530

It seems that the Nelson Trust deal with a variety of issues at their Women’s Centres inc offenders. So is this what they are doing in Paignton? Because Rachael has promoted it as just a service for victims of Domestic Abuse and people have been donating on that premise. She should really clarify that, if nothing else 🤔.
Makes it even more shocking that she chose to apparently gift those Xmas gifts... ex offenders are more likely to sell them on.
She won't clarify anything though, she likes people to assume, makes her look more important than what she actually is. Although, I doubt her womens centre is anything like what Nelson trust explains a womens centre should be for, there's no way she works closely with addicts, offenders and the like, she wouldn't treat the boys mum the way she does for a start and she certainly hasn't got the experience or qualifications to do so either 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Welcome to the dark side. Where we are all trolling bastards, hateful and don't put our children to bed 😆
no don’t it’s so funny cos when she used to go on about it I used to think bloody hell these lot must be bored. But when you come on and genuinely have a look for yourself it’s just questioning what an earth she is playing at.. (and rightly so!)
I doubt you will all be swiftly prosecuted for calling J sloshy… (😂😂😂) I’m sure his kids must call him worse ffs. It’s been a real eye opener and I only joined yesterday. The more people that wise up the quicker it will all come crashing down!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
no don’t it’s so funny cos when she used to go on about it I used to think bloody hell these lot must be bored. But when you come on and genuinely have a look for yourself it’s just questioning what an earth she is playing at.. (and rightly so!)
I doubt you will all be swiftly prosecuted for calling J sloshy… (😂😂😂) I’m sure his kids must call him worse ffs. It’s been a real eye opener and I only joined yesterday. The more people that wise up the quicker it will all come crashing down!!
Check out the wiki at the top of this page if you haven't already.

We aren't a bad bunch here, we love each other like the most hard ever, in each others own world 💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
R sees herself as some god almighty saviour and it’s gross (a privileged saviour at that 🤮) The fact she thought it acceptable to knock on the door of a struggling family, dressed as a bleeping elf is condescending and has more red flags than a carnival 🚩 I go from laughing at what a complete dipshit she is to actually raging that she holds herself in such high regard.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
R sees herself as some god almighty saviour and it’s gross (a privileged saviour at that 🤮) The fact she thought it acceptable to knock on the door of a struggling family, dressed as a bleeping elf is condescending and has more red flags than a carnival 🚩 I go from laughing at what a complete dipshit she is to actually raging that she holds herself in such high regard.
She's so full of tit isn't she? All these "vulnerable women, turning up to the centre in crisis". If you're in crisis the last thing you need is a load of washing doing and a Costa voucher 🤷

Reactions: 25
Did we ever have evidence of the elf thing actually happening in real life? I didn’t keep up over Christmas as I was busy neglecting my kids 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.