PTWM #111 She may have more kids than GCSEs, but our Rachael’s special cos she’s got an extra ‘e

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone with more tact and patience than me should message her and tell her they sell those Chocomel cans in Morrisons, that way she can stop being a spoilt little twit that speaks to her step son like tit, get in her car and drive the 5 mins to get another one :rolleyes:
I wouldn’t act like that in front of my (someone else’s) child, let alone how ever many thousand followers

Reactions: 13
Is the Seb and Lula sat on her bed an old video or from this weekend, as surely she should be isolating not exposing them and then sending them off to school tomorrow to potentially expose everyone they come into contact with…..I know restrictions are being dropped but cases are still around - my sons school (not far from her) currently have all children and staff testing daily due to a sudden spike in cases.
imagine if it is an old video. She’s posted a few while isolating. But what normal person makes videos and stores them “in case they need to use that to cover my absence” Christ she’d make a great pre planned murderer 🙄

It might be an older one as T has big fake nails on and surely schools don’t allow them ( well ours don’t) As for the isolation it’s a bloody joke now as the rules make no sense. Much as I hate R it’s pretty hard to isolate as a mother ( I’ve got 6 and couldn’t) 1/2 of our house caught it and the other half were fine . Think you just get on with it now regardless. Wash your hands and try not to breath all over your kids is my rule then lateral flow test as they’re using them instead of Pcrs anyway. We had our second round of it at Xmas after having it in June and it still missed half the family who went to work and school/ college as normal.
That’s cos you’re a good mum and know that it’s not always possible to isolate. But this is ar, she’s fully isolating away from her turds just to get away and “because she can” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
s
Someone with more tact and patience than me should message her and tell her they sell those Chocomel cans in Morrisons, that way she can stop being a spoilt little twit that speaks to her step son like tit, get in her car and drive the 5 mins to get another one :rolleyes:
She's probably going to use it as a mixer, to drink with her Rescue Remedy (Gin), now she's crawled out of isolation in the love nest.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, but why is she screaming at him like she’s the child. “That’s mine”, “it’s mine”… why does she hate him so much.
I really hope that when they are 18 they boys both find their bollocks and tell Rachet to duck off and they go find their mum… she doesn’t even deserve the title parent.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I mean true but she does have to come out the hobbit hole for a wee. Unless she has a bucket. I wouldn’t fancy being the one carrying it down the stairs mind 😂.
She has an expensive jug remember and probably throws it out the skylight while she looks at the sea. Did you know she lived by the sea? 😂

She’s not shown the prison loo in a while actuslly
Maybe they’ve turned it in to Jos bedroom 🤷‍♀️

Nothing like popping a brand new iPad in your trolley when you’re grabbing the carrots! View attachment 1012432
Was there an iPad on the Amazon wish list?

Not an ad but they don’t drop till tonight. So was it gifted? twit.
So the company have hung her? 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That bleep of a husband is such a sad looser. Stop with the military talk, get over it. My husbands been in 30 years he has never once told our kids to ‘parade’ cos he’s not a massive twit!!

Josh I know you were in the Royal Rngineers for literally 5 minutes, you didn’t get far through the ranks, you were not respected by your peers because you were so bleeping useless. Get over yourself love.

Yes of course my husband uses military phrases and slang everyday as it’s been his life for so long it’s second nature. He doesn’t do it to prove a point or pretend he’s something he’s not.
It’s wound me up so much I can’t tell you.

Rachel stop trying to take reflected glory yourself that he was once a soldier. A bad one at that.
She did once say she wished she was a military wife. After watching the film about the choir. Says it all really. Another example of wanting the glory but not the reality.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The stories 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Imagine getting out of your Covid bed for the first time in four days.
Picking up your phone and ranting about what a dick your Husband is.
Posing in front of the monster mirror in that God awful colour and then having the cheek to call other people dickheads.

What a crank 😂
She only isolated for 4 days?

Reactions: 7
OFF TOPIC... for those who work for the NHS & front line workers you are likely aware that there is a BLUE LIGHT CARD available, £5 membership with attractive discounts from lots of stores.

ON TOPIC... R is VILE and they best get Seb something decent fhis birthday.

Reactions: 16
Seeing sloshy slouched in the hobbit hole like that makes me feel claustrophobic 😱

Reactions: 4
When she says "things are limited for me in this house" forgot the kids have £200/300 and more nearly every weekend on them. Trips away, hotel stays, train tickets, meals out ect. Is she for real?
Also, they need to do chores and keep rooms tidy before they even get any money!

And don't get me started on room inspections like the military. My kids (19, 16, 10) would go nuts if I treated them like that. They clean their rooms in their own time. It's them that has to live in it.

Reactions: 23
Another day another rescue remedy advert🙄
It's hilarious when she says they asked her to work with them after tagging their products so much. Rach you're such a lying bleep.
2F5C60D4-5231-487D-A973-79FF703D46C2.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
New thread alert, including a cheeky poll!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.