PTWM #111 She may have more kids than GCSEs, but our Rachael’s special cos she’s got an extra ‘e

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rach- complains that the teenagers swear constantly.

Also Rach- swears bleeping constantly. SO bleeping much. Like every other bleeping word, for fucks sake. bleeping ill-bred teenagers.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has she dressed like a Covid germ on purpose?
Is she Covid on the inside and the outside maybe?

56AAF090-C2AF-4D29-B822-27FB4339A4EE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So they organised a car for Betsy but haven’t organised anything for Seb. Watch her read this and go proper over the top now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone with more tact and patience than me should message her and tell her they sell those Chocomel cans in Morrisons, that way she can stop being a spoilt little twit that speaks to her step son like tit, get in her car and drive the 5 mins to get another one :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
Poor old Rach, she's got the 'rona.
She's wearing her manky joggers and guarding Joyce's err boner truncheon 🤢🙈😅

that's my thread suggestion 🙄🙊 I'm beyond mature me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The stories 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Imagine getting out of your Covid bed for the first time in four days.
Picking up your phone and ranting about what a dick your Husband is.
Posing in front of the monster mirror in that God awful colour and then having the cheek to call other people dickheads.

What a crank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Someone with more tact and patience than me should message her and tell her they sell those Chocomel cans in Morrisons, that way she can stop being a spoilt little twit that speaks to her step son like tit, get in her car and drive the 5 mins to get another one :rolleyes:
I remember when you couldn’t even get them here I had to get them sent over from the Netherlands ! You can get them everywhere now !

Reactions: 9
Urgh I just cannot stand this grubby, deceitful bucked toothed bleep.

And we all know you had covid, Rachaelelele so why not just say it?! #mytracksuitmakesmelooklikeagiantbogey

And how are her nails still perfect and not grown out?! Not even a hint of nail bed at the bottom….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That bleep of a husband is such a sad looser. Stop with the military talk, get over it. My husbands been in 30 years he has never once told our kids to ‘parade’ cos he’s not a massive twit!!

Josh I know you were in the Royal Rngineers for literally 5 minutes, you didn’t get far through the ranks, you were not respected by your peers because you were so bleeping useless. Get over yourself love.

Yes of course my husband uses military phrases and slang everyday as it’s been his life for so long it’s second nature. He doesn’t do it to prove a point or pretend he’s something he’s not.
It’s wound me up so much I can’t tell you.

Rachel stop trying to take reflected glory yourself that he was once a soldier. A bad one at that.

Reactions: 39
Rach- complains that the teenagers swear constantly.

Also Rach- swears bleeping constantly. SO bleeping much. Like every other bleeping word, for fucks sake. bleeping ill-bred teenagers.
She bleeping swears the bleeping hardest ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.