PTWM #111 She may have more kids than GCSEs, but our Rachael’s special cos she’s got an extra ‘e

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tea with sugar? Why? Obviously his diet is crap, but why and who decided, I know, let’s put sugar in his tea, like he would’ve known any different?!
She used to let him drink from her cup of tea months ago, she has sugar in her tea so presumably that’s what he drinks. I doubt they would go to the trouble of making him his own. When my three year old went through a phase of wanting to have his own cup of tea, I bought child-friendly caffeine-free tea bags and he had those instead, no sugar. It’s not difficult.

Reactions: 11
Without sounding mean I don’t understand why people from other parts of the UK and the WORLD ( according to rach 🙄) would be donating to her centre, if you wanted to support women that are affected by DV why not do it in your own area? If I’m donating I’d rather do it locally with a charity who’s work I’m aware of. I just don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Tea with sugar? Why? Obviously his diet is crap, but why and who decided, I know, let’s put sugar in his tea, like he would’ve known any different?!
She'll give him anything to avoid him crying.

I.forgot to add, he also eats crisps, biscuits and chocolate.
But not as treat, as part of his meals, like breakfast is often frazzles.
He likes toilet water too.
Fresh from the prison loo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She'll give him anything to avoid him crying.

I.forgot to add, he also eats crisps, biscuits and chocolate.
But not as treat, as part of his meals, like breakfast is often frazzles.
He likes toilet water too.
Fresh from the prison loo.

She’s not shown the prison loo in a while actuslly

Reactions: 8
She is vague baiting to get attention and interaction, which in turn improves her stats for advertisers. It's the same trick influencers and advertisers use with spelling mistakes - so people message them and comment on posts.

Reactions: 13
So they are really unorganised and can't get Seb a moped for his birthday but got BeKind a car? I know Seb is a year younger but could it be any more obvious of the pecking order between her girls and the boys?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Without sounding mean I don’t understand why people from other parts of the UK and the WORLD ( according to rach 🙄) would be donating to her centre, if you wanted to support women that are affected by DV why not do it in your own area? If I’m donating I’d rather do it locally with a charity who’s work I’m aware of. I just don’t get it.
Because a lot of people with not a lot in their lives like to feel part of something, which is good in a lot of ways, but they just want the adoration from Rach rather than helping a lot of the time, Imo.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

Rehashing dull content about the kids
Cos she won’t tell Insta she’s got Covid (again).

85376049-D318-4816-8ED6-5EE080E24BDE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So they are really unorganised and can't get Seb a moped for his birthday but got BeKind a car? I know Seb is a year younger but could it be any more obvious of the pecking order between her girls and the boys?!
poor Seb, and to think his dad left his mum on his birthday when he was younger.. come on Seb take a leaf out of rach’s book and milk that for all it’s worth.. but please break the cycle don’t be a bleep like rach or a wet lettuce like your father

Reactions: 16
It is an ad , whether she’s been paid or not .

By placing their name in her shot she’s giving them publicity and advertising their goods.

She’s a fuckin’ tool.

Reactions: 34
She used to let him drink from her cup of tea months ago, she has sugar in her tea so presumably that’s what he drinks. I doubt they would go to the trouble of making him his own. When my three year old went through a phase of wanting to have his own cup of tea, I bought child-friendly caffeine-free tea bags and he had those instead, no sugar. It’s not difficult.
Oh, yes. That make sense. And if that’s the case, why Force tea on a child 😂 just give him water or juice. Or you know, coke!
I get the bad diet because toddlers are nightmares with eating (mine is!) but that’s also what he was weaned on. Probably still being served up mush 🤢

Reactions: 6
I've missed stories over the weekend! Anything exciting happen? I'm guessing she tested positive for covid with her staying out the way for 4 days although wasn't she rubbing sebs hair on the bed with Lula sat next to her! And each telling Lula to get her school stuff ready! Think she should be taking her nails off as if her school is like ours she won't be allowed through the gate!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.