PTWM #110 We’re all here on tattle uncovering the scam, know why Rach? Because we can.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably can’t get a place because she hasn’t applied for one/put his name down and she can’t be arsed waiting!
She wants Wilby at home with her because she’s a selfish twit, she’s not thinking of HIS needs at all.

Reactions: 16
New thread suggestion, sung to the tune of Cliff Richard's (just....🙈 hear me out 😬) Living Doll:

"Sign up to my lying, scamming, whining,boring, Patreon...."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It was about Wobble and Lula, how hard it is to get a follow up for W and his referral has been lost. How serval nurseries have said no to having him. Then how hard T is finding school and her eating.

Whole bit of filming of her doing a fairly good job of resisting and saying no when Wobble brings her a can of coke, he's doing low level little fake cry/whinge kids do, he really wasn't genuinely upset at all then she shows this from Slosh basically saying she should give it to him at 8.00 😬🙄
View attachment 987671
I read that as Josh saying he shouldn’t have it to be fair.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:

She may have more kids than GCSEs,
But our Rachael’s special cos she’s got an extra ‘e’.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Thread suggestion:

Desperate to do another tattle snot-fest, we still just want to know about the PayPal theft

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I see Astrid bought a throw with money Ratchet gave her for her birthday. It might just be me but I’ve never given my friends money for their birthdays, prefer to buy an actual gift. I’m assuming this is just Ratchet splashing the (PayPal) cash as usual and showing off and buying friends as usual.

Reactions: 38
No messages of support for Miss Greedy’s second collection Ratchet?? Is it a case of no big insta dinner night out so no share?
Omg those stories with Ben YAWN she should be paying her people to bloody watch that not the other way round.

Reactions: 14
@MrsOgre we should have gone Waggas for lunch babe. Could have sat on the bench with her, can you imagine how she would have reacted 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ashling Murphy, another woman murdered, another shared post rather than heartfelt words from this so called saviour of women. Absolute. bleeping. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
With regards to T's eating she said it's obsessive in that she ate pineapple for a whole week so she bought her more but then she was completely off it. Then went to Hannah's and ate plate of just 15 roast potatoes and nothing else but then off them. She watches them cook at home to check they've washed their hands etc. R has bought pre-packed fruit to help but can't keep up with what's the latest thing she'll eat. Then she'll go 2 days with nothing.

With W she said J had taken him to see some nurseries but they had said no. Didn't given anymore explanation on why. Think she said they were seeing another one soon but can't quite remember.
I read that as Josh saying he shouldn’t have it to be fair.
Oh ok, sorry. I thought her messages were in blue and his grey as she had been saying no to W on film but I could be wrong then on whose messages are whose. Either way one of them thinks a can of Coke at 8.00 is ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wibble’s been leaving the house and going somewhere , didn’t she say in one of the Dots of Death fairly recently that the house was quiet and that no children were at home? He’s had a rucksack and lunches packed for him previously , off to Stabby’s perhaps?

Reactions: 11
With regards to T's eating she said it's obsessive in that she ate pineapple for a whole week so she bought her more but then she was completely off it. Then went to Hannah's and ate plate of just 15 roast potatoes and nothing else but then off them. She watches them cook at home to check they've washed their hands etc. R has bought pre-packed fruit to help but can't keep up with what's the latest thing she'll eat. Then she'll go 2 days with nothing.

With W she said J had taken him to see some nurseries but they had said no. Didn't given anymore explanation on why. Think she said they were seeing another one soon but can't quite remember.

Oh ok, sorry. I thought her messages were in blue and his grey as she had been saying no to W on film but I could be wrong then on whose messages are whose. Either way one of them thinks a can of Coke at 8.00 is ok.
Not trying to diagnose, but from what you have described it sounds like T might have ARFID ( coavoidant/restrictive food intake disorder ? Hope she is getting the appropriate help with it. 😢

Reactions: 5
Her teeth are awful. She really should be fuming about those. Her teeth are like a row of condemned houses.
The Orthodontist must be ashamed & embarrassed with the final outcome of 2 years of treatment.

I don’t know anything about ED, with T - is it an ED being a teen or to do with her potentially being on the spectrum (no diagnosis there either unless I’ve missed it)

I notice how you say when J took him to see some nurseries…. Why didn’t she go? is it cos she realises that all she shares on Instagram is wrong and they’ll refuse or is she just that lazy

Reactions: 12
Yeah, no nursery would purposely refuse to have a child based on their SEN needs. They could refuse if either there’s no space or they wouldn’t be trained therefore W would be in danger if he was to go. At this moment in time, W officially has Speech and Language delay until he has his referral through. He wouldn’t be needing 1:1 at this point from what we’ve seen of him on her insta (i know it’s only 5 minutes of her day…🙄)

Someone said earlier that T could also be embarrassed about her braces. I was like this as I had braces the same age as her. Always tried to avoid eating in front of people in case food got stuck - then would go through weird phases with food I didn’t think would get stuck. If that makes sense - it was more the embarrassment for me.
T clearly is going through something and I hope she’s okay - because they have enough going on as kids in that house.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.