PTWM #110 We’re all here on tattle uncovering the scam, know why Rach? Because we can.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T doesn't seem to have issues eating at home in front of a camera. It's probably at school because she's self conscious about her braces!

Nurseries probably refuse W because of his lack of boundaries and discipline at home. If he's told no, he lashes out. She doesn't have a diagnosis yet and she is the one holding him back so she can use him for content. It seems like she actually wants him to be non verbal but that's not going to happen.
No nursery would refuse a child a space because of lack of boundaries!!!!

She hasn't even tried because she knows full well if he went to nursery, things for him would get identified and plans put into place and that would mean the end of Rachel being able to make money of him and his additional needs.

Reactions: 28
As I said previously my 6 year old is autistic and I’m on about 42345 autism groups on FB and locally (slight exaggeration) I have NEVER seen anyone on any group saying their child was refused a nursery place. Ever. What a lot of nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
There is an excellent group covering torbay and some of teignbridge for special needs parents. They have helped me so much, I've been taught about legislations and how to do things the right way to get a positive outcome for everyone.
With regards her saying no nurseries will take wobble, I call 🐂 💩. There are many excellent nurseries in the area, and it is illegal to discriminate a child based on needs. The only way he would, actually be rejected would be if he had complex medical needs and they didn't have the facilities, and even then, most nurseries would look to train staff and get equipment in place.
She talks out her arse. She doesn't want him going to nursery because they they would teach him makton/sign supporting speech, he would learn more words and his behaviour would massively improve. Can't make money off that can you racket.
With Ts eating issues, she does seem fine eating even with a phone rammed in her face at home. My eldest wouldn't eat at school (not a proper dinner anyway) she would choose the cafe on campus that did paninis etc (yes ratchet, my daughter got into the grammar school you tried to force your kids into 😝). When I had a brace eating was no fun, if my teeth were on the move it hurt to even just swallow, when they didn't hurt, the fear of popping off the glue or getting food stuff stuck was ever present, I just didn't eat. I wouldn't call it an ED. I think she's just trying to monetise her children again.

Reactions: 18
Just looked to see how many she has on Patreon. If they're all genuine and not friends and family and all paying the minimum she's raking in 8k a month! Plus the ads and the PayPal! No wonder she can afford to pay her friends to piss about all day!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
T doesn't seem to have issues eating at home in front of a camera. It's probably at school because she's self conscious about her braces!

Nurseries probably refuse W because of his lack of boundaries and discipline at home. If he's told no, he lashes out. She doesn't have a diagnosis yet and she is the one holding him back so she can use him for content. It seems like she actually wants him to be non verbal but that's not going to happen.
I have 2 autistic children. Diagnosed aged 3 & 5. Both of them have been in nurseries since 6 months old and then onto school. If anything they couldn’t be more helpful once they understood there were issues.

Reactions: 17
There is an excellent group covering torbay and some of teignbridge for special needs parents. They have helped me so much, I've been taught about legislations and how to do things the right way to get a positive outcome for everyone.
With regards her saying no nurseries will take wobble, I call 🐂 💩. There are many excellent nurseries in the area, and it is illegal to discriminate a child based on needs. The only way he would, actually be rejected would be if he had complex medical needs and they didn't have the facilities, and even then, most nurseries would look to train staff and get equipment in place.
She talks out her arse. She doesn't want him going to nursery because they they would teach him makton/sign supporting speech, he would learn more words and his behaviour would massively improve. Can't make money off that can you racket.
With Ts eating issues, she does seem fine eating even with a phone rammed in her face at home. My eldest wouldn't eat at school (not a proper dinner anyway) she would choose the cafe on campus that did paninis etc (yes ratchet, my daughter got into the grammar school you tried to force your kids into 😝). When I had a brace eating was no fun, if my teeth were on the move it hurt to even just swallow, when they didn't hurt, the fear of popping off the glue or getting food stuff stuck was ever present, I just didn't eat. I wouldn't call it an ED. I think she's just trying to monetise her children again.
My 8 year old who had / has profound needs more challenging than Wobble at that age went to a mainstream nursery in Torbay. I bet she hasn't even tried to get him a space.

Reactions: 15
Dirty witch pissing on herself... or more likely she got it wet washing her hands but that wouldn’t be a funny sorry for her huns... she’s more transparent than a fecking window 🙄

Reactions: 23
I can’t help but feel with T that R drip feeds her all this different information until T actually believes that’s reality. T had to have therapy because of the trauma she suffered when she was a baby/toddler? I think R is too open with her kids about her history, things children shouldn’t even know about. I think she uses the DA as a weapon against B and T’s dad and the more she shares with the girls the more they will not want a relationship with him or the sisters and will think that R is that saviour that all her followers think she is.
I may be wrong but that is a feeling I’ve had for a long time about R. That hero complex is strong with her.
As for that screen shot of the patreon videos of her crying is just screeming that she is not happy with the amount she scamming out of people and wants more! She is a scheming greedy selfish prick! All she is using her main page for is ads and drip feeding the patreon screenshots to get more people to sign up and pay her more money because the huns love her! 🤢 surely people are going to wise up and start unfollowing?

Edit to add- just been to have a look and her patreon has gone up by 100 or so followers 🤦‍♀️
I am comfortable financially yet there is no way I would pay £5 a month to a glorified Instagram page. I understand the curiosity of people on here paying to view the tit show but honestly, if Instagram started charging £5 a month to follow somebody, would you pay for it? I wouldn’t pay to follow anybody, including my mates🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just looked to see how many she has on Patreon. If they're all genuine and not friends and family and all paying the minimum she's raking in 8k a month! Plus the ads and the PayPal! No wonder she can afford to pay her friends to piss about all day!
But she, herself, is single handily funding the whole patchwork tit show, refurbs, wages and all! I think not *hun, your blind huns are funding it and you take all the praise 😍 what a hero!
*shudders at the use of the word “hun” 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes just copied that from her mate Kaytee (the nurse mum). I can't see anyone refusing W. It would be discrimination surely?
Exactly. A nursery shouldn't be refusing him based on a non-diagnosed *potential* issue. Kaytee's child had significant medical needs...a very different situation. My child's nursery are refusing children based purely on their own capacity...they're full. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the only reason W has been refused & she's read too much into it/is lying.

Reactions: 19
If, and it a big if, you had managed to put your sleeve down a toilet and we’d on it, would you not then stick it in the sink, wash it then dry it under the hand dryer?!

Reactions: 15
Exactly. A nursery shouldn't be refusing him based on a non-diagnosed *potential* issue. Kaytee's child had significant medical needs...a very different situation. My child's nursery are refusing children based purely on their own capacity...they're full. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the only reason W has been refused & she's read too much into it/is lying.
Rach, lying? Never!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That "tit Quiz" reminds me of when I got a karaoke machine for my 9th birthday and used to record "radio shows" with my friends and rope in my parents to be interviewed. Bellend Ben fancies the arse of Raq though doesn't he? Embarrassing to watch him fawn over her with the occasional glimpse at the camera to make sure it's getting his best side while she's only interested in showing herself up even more with her horrible attitude towards poor Georgina hun (who honestly couldn't have been less excited if she tried!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was about Wobble and Lula, how hard it is to get a follow up for W and his referral has been lost. How serval nurseries have said no to having him. Then how hard T is finding school and her eating.

Whole bit of filming of her doing a fairly good job of resisting and saying no when Wobble brings her a can of coke, he's doing low level little fake cry/whinge kids do, he really wasn't genuinely upset at all then she shows this from Slosh basically saying she should give it to him at 8.00 😬🙄
View attachment 987671
I wonder do they refuse to take the poor child for fear of being feature all over her insta

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.