PTWM #110 We’re all here on tattle uncovering the scam, know why Rach? Because we can.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Babyboos5 πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ we've had a whip round (via PayPal) to get you your very own gravy jug milk pan to celebrate!

Last thread recap:
- Raychaellleee is a bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Some more thrilling content of Wilby lining stuff up, followed by him running between some trees. I know the period between Christmas and New Year feels like groundhog day, but this is ridiculous 😴 he was out with Sloshy and Emily, Rancho obviously doesn't trust him out unsupervised in case he trips and lands penis first in another woman in the woods.
- Raq shared a comment from a hun asking why she had uploaded a photo of Joyce naked in the garden at night time. Rather than recognise it's inappropriate for anyone to share naked photos of someone else (and also potentially a crime), she doubled down and said it was a funny video of his "cute little bum" 🀒🀒🀒 and made a point of saying "thanks for the fiver". What a way to treat a PAYING follower. We also discovered that the context of him prancing around outside with little Joyce on display was that he woke up and it was raining, Raq had left the pram outside, so he got out of bed, scooched his arse across the hobbit loft carpet to get out of the hatch and down the stepladder, down another flight of stairs and out of the front door without stopping to grab a dressing gown/pair of short shorts to cover his modesty 😬
- Bellend Ben did a Q&A on his page, and someone asked "How much do you love working with Rach" 🀒 he said she's "delightfully broken", and that her trolls have affected him. Because being called a bellend is the worst thing that can happen 🀷 (top tip mate, if you weren't a bellend we wouldn't call you a bellend).
- Yet again, filming Wilby running around looking at bleeping trees, not interacting with him, just filming πŸ™„ and then yet another bloody meal out. After that they went to "check in" on the launderette, where Joyce is allowed even though there's NO MEN ALLOWED. She said they'll be doing food parcels so DM her if you need one. Because she will definitely see messages in amongst the thousands she gets saying they want to know where her clothes are from.
- Then she shared a bizarre post about patriarchy about how weird it is that women are given away and take the man's surname.
- Raq showed off her new dungarees in the ridiculous mirror, getting annoyed at Wilby who wanted to play with his palm tree. Poor Wilby, hasn't he learnt yet that when Mummy's filming herself it's all she can focus on?
- More footage of Wibble running, this time in the dark and rain. Joyce picked him up to leave, without even speaking to him. Wilby was then upset and screaming in car, with no talking or interaction from either parent (uncomfortable viewing, tbh).
- Wilby did some running inside. Wilby did some running outside.
- Rancho filmed herself blabbering at the launderette about the women they help (rambling about people on tax credits, and the issues with swapping to Universal Credit). She seemed amazed that some of them work and even have degrees and still can't afford to live (this shouldn't be a surprise to someone who does "so much work behind the scenes"). She even pretended that someone was coming in to pick up a food parcel, however when she resumed filming she was standing in exactly the same place πŸ€₯
- I missed some of her stories, but accounts on Tattle note that she filmed Sloshy having a go at Isaac about the state of his bedroom, and also filmed Seb awkwardly asking for money. Eagle eyed Tattlers noted a lock on the outside of one of the bedroom doors - indications are that it's either Wilby's or Edie's room. Really bleeping weird to want to lock a child into their bedroom. There was also some drama around asking Betsy to look after Wilby while Twatty and Twattier went to do the food shop (but ended up in McDonald's car park).
- Rancid claimed that Sloshua was working a night shift on New Year's Eve, however it was either a complete lie, or he forgot to go in 🀷
- Some hun with a gym/fitness plan (or something) decided to give some profits to the Patchwork Shithole cafe, not only feeding into the bullshit, but also preying on the vile diet culture that springs up every January. She claimed in her post that Raq and Emily donated gifts to families for Christmas - when actually they were all bought by followers πŸ™„
- another day, another rant about trolls πŸ™„ change the bleeping record, love. She reckons she didn't share Wilby's developmental delays due to the trolls being so vile, and covered it up (by putting music over clips to hide his lack of speech etc).
- Seb was going out to "get twatted on cider". Funny how he's apparently so traumatised by alcohol, yet you're allowing him to go out drinking underage πŸ€”
- Betsy came in at 9am after staying out all night, luckily Ratchet was on hand with her phone all ready to film as she came in the door.
- A note that she "only" has 40 unread messages, only days after saying "DM me if you need free food". Let's hope none of those 40 were people desperate for help, eh?
- Hungover Betsy was bizarrely in Wilby's cot with him 🀷 not exactly safe, and another very weird thing to do that Rancho thinks is hilarious to film and share.
- most of the family went round to ex-lover Hannah's house, and played with a chameleon.
- Wilbert apparently helped himself to a chocolate out of the Roses container for breakfast, although there was no empty wrapper 🧐 he ran off with the whole thing while Rancho and Mangina Malcolm just laughed. Can you say "choking hazard"?
- Out for another bloody walk, she said Wilby wouldn't stop walking, and Edie was cold (we're not surprised, she was in a crop top). Then it was another lunch out. You'd think a bestselling author would have a bit more imagination. Wilby's discovered that if he makes a noise and Josh pats his mouth it sounds funny and he likes it - something they could have been doing a long time ago. Of course he had a screen to watch at the same time. Again, no interaction from Joyce, and Raquel just filmed and snorted. Wilby was wearing a babygrow that said "eat your veg" despite barely having been near any real veg in his entire life (lining up his plastic veg doesn't count).
- The launderette is once again the backdrop for some tit videos, this time a not at all set-up scenario of Rancid failing to squash down some cardboard boxes while Han filmed and laughed. Then a few huns reposted the video, and Rancho reposted the reposts, how long will this go on?
- Ratchet went into a kitchen supplies shop and ended up buying a couple of wooden spoons because Wilbert licked them. Yep, instead of keeping hold of her toddler and telling him "no", she spent money on spoons that she didn't need or want 🀷 she then did a post to "the trolls", mentioning Edie playing bingo at a holiday camp, Betsy's work being reported for her illegal working hours, and the building inspector, she went on to say she'd bought both spoons and a £39 gravy jug "because I can", accompanied by Lily Allen's "duck You". How delightful.
- after some more boring crap from their day out (Wilby running and looking at trees, Lula eating a pizza), she uploaded a photo of her and Joyce's hands holding the new gravy jug. Which is actually a sauce and milk pan. Ok hun.
- nothing is sacred as Ratshit shared another text exchange, this time telling Joyce that Seb wasn't ready for school and he DEMANDED she iron him a shirt (even though we've seen him iron his own clothes before). She refused, and he went to school in a creased shirt so "the parental guilt is smothering my entire body". Despite the fact that whenever she shows Tallulah or Edie they look like they've slept in their uniforms, and that time Seb accidentally wore Isaac's trousers but she wouldn't take in a pair of his own for him to change into. Sure, Jan.
- Raq asked where she could buy a load of tatty old lampshades "for the shop". Hint - you can look on Google or Amazon (we definitely know you can use Amazon hun), or send your employees round the local charity shops. It's so blatantly obvious that you're on the beg for freebies πŸ™„
- Ethel sat on the table, wonder who gets to eat their tea where the dog has parked her hole 🀒
- Josh bored Rachey's mum to tears by telling her the story of when his beloved wife brought him a cup of tea in bed yesterday but got it all wrong 😴 while simultaneously using the new GRAVY JUG to make gravy, sorry, white sauce for lasagna AND showing off his new penis extension, sorry, watch. He used the ridiculously long wooden spoon that Racquet had to buy the other day after Wilbert licked it in the shop, and then ate off the spoon and put it back in the pan 🀒

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
@Cheesebeansandtoast thank you for your comment on the last thread! He is brave I couldn’t have left home at 16 4 months in and he is loving it
He did say josh is a maggot though when I showed him walking in sebs room which is some form of name calling mod style 🀣🀣
I also think it he making of seb you know get away from these 2 quick

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What was the actual point in those stories... watching seb make a drink 😴😴
Oh yeah, it was to rib it in someone's face that seb gives her a hug... even though it was probably only a hug because he wanted her to make the drink πŸ˜†

Reactions: 20
Here we go again, wonder how much they bribed Seb to hug her.
Joyce in the background still whining about the milk delivery.
rach, you looks as miserable as he probably feels,
Give us tattle bastards a day off from you stalking us, pretty please. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Reactions: 6
Excellent recap 😁

I’m starting to think it’s a good thing we have so many names for wiffly as quite soon the recap will be…

Waffle went for a run…

Wiffle went for a run…

Wibbly went for a run….

Wobbly then went for a run….

Willy looked at trees then… went for a run

Winky looked at a sign then…. Went for a run πŸ™„

Wanker meanwhile just snorted and filmed it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why do her eyes always look like she’s been on a 4 day bender. Constantly pinging πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god thank you so much for voting for me guys can’t believe it love you the most like ever and the hardest πŸ’€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That bloody gravy jug is getting great use… en-suite/bed pan by night white sauce/gravy maker by day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She had a face you just want to launch a gravy jug at!
In my eyes she was very pretty, natural looking, soft hair and makeup, pretty dresses, that all worked for her in her favour,
And then all went wrong and down hill. I think that happened after having Wilby,
If memory serves me right, it was then when all the adds hit us.

Reactions: 18
When did we last see an ad? I feel like I’ve not heard her say β€œso” for a while now πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry, late to the party but...

Sloshy hyperventilates over a mug in the boys room yet the dogs arse is absolutely fine on the dinner table!?!

I've literally seen it all now 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 43
That hug from Seb was so cringe. You can tell his heart isn't in it and neither is hers as she films it! Just why you sad cow?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.