PTWM #110 We’re all here on tattle uncovering the scam, know why Rach? Because we can.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she started saying "what" at the start of every sentence 👊
Thread title suggestion; what, Rach your still a lying, cheating, scammer?!

Reactions: 10
T’s behaviour sounds very much like she is using food as a way on controlling her life; often seen when for whatever reason, a person has little control over other aspects of their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I don’t know anything about eating disorders and I’m not saying T’s behaviour is necessarily connected but they’ve always struck me as having an odd relationship with food in that house. Rachel seems to binge on junk and not eat proper meals if left to her own devices. I distinctly remember her showing once that she was eating Crunchy Nut Cornflakes with double cream rather than milk for breakfast, she also buys a lot of snacks, chocolate, sweets and fast food when Josh is constantly hassling her to eat proper meals. She’s filmed Josh feeding both her and Edie yet Wilby is allowed to help himself to Lord knows what. Seb apparently never gets breakfast so he buys sausage baguettes regularly so is breakfast not a thing in their house? It’s all a little odd.

Reactions: 29
The Orthodontist must be ashamed & embarrassed with the final outcome of 2 years of treatment.
Did she see a proper Orthodontist? I've noticed that people who have those Invisalign braces, always end up with flared teeth

Reactions: 2
Did she see a proper Orthodontist? I've noticed that people who have those Invisalign braces, always end up with flared teeth
She saw 2 who both told her she needed teeth removing, but she didn't want to do that so she found one who would put the braces on without removing any. That's why they look horrendous now, because she has too many teeth to sit straight in her mouth.

Reactions: 17
She saw 2 who both told her she needed teeth removing, but she didn't want to do that so she found one who would put the braces on without removing any. That's why they look horrendous now, because she has too many teeth to sit straight in her mouth.
I'm wondering then if that she went for Invisalign, as they file the teeth to make them fit rather than remove them.

Someone at work has them and they file the sides of the teeth so they can all fit in and another girl is going for a file next week

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.