PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor old Astrid- got her best frock on expecting a lovely meal in return for all the nice meals she's cooked for them over the year- and gets served up some crappy chips, some left over ham and some frozen peas 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm definitely questioning if that is a baby bump, I think we have seen her holding a fair few drinks lately but not actually drinking them and generally when she's drunk she posts a lot and is obviously drunk (ie makes a twit of herself). Maybe the holding the drinks thing was to throw people off the scent!

It could just be Christmas bloat obviously but I'm defo edging towards baby bump

Reactions: 12
Astrid always goes to so much trouble to make her house welcoming, she looks to cook great food , presents a well thought out table and appears to really enjoy doing it.

Rach and Titwank chuck egg and chips on a plate and if you’re lucky you’ll get a choice of mustard plonked on the table.

They are self obsessed , clueless and hate making an effort for anyone else.

Reactions: 24
There was a copper sacked the other day for posing in a sexual position on Twitter!
I'm wondering if that's why she posted it?

Even though Josh's job is only hedgehog patrol he obviously enjoys it and doesn't want to give it up, whereas Rach would love nothing more than Josh at home and at her beck and call 24/7

That's why I wonder whether she posts all these inappropriate videos of him so his work do see it and suspend him and he has no option but to give it all up, therefore achieving exactly what Rach wants?

Reactions: 26
All the kids would have been dumped at various houses yesterday so they could have their little car key swapping party.
If they hate them so much, why don't they just ship them all off permanently and Rach and Joyce can love each other like the hardest ever all the time and move to Spain.
E0F57415-6D4A-431C-A546-9F5BC712286F.jpeg

Reactions: 6
PTWM is essentially a cult, that’s why nobody can ever see through it. The huns feel a sense of belonging and fitting in from a facade she has created and now she could literally tell them she’d spent all the patreon on a flash £10,000 holiday and they’d all clap and praise it because she works so hard she needs a break. There is no hope for the PTWM cult members, the online or paid offline ones. I’m just here to laugh now at the crass unclassy bragging, terrible parenting and blatant lies 😂

Reactions: 35
Shes got a bloody nerve reposting about the government cuts and it affecting working class people when she's literally just bragged for 3 days straight with her 10k gifts!
Also... anyone notice that R didn't film astrid or Simon 🤣

Reactions: 27
This video that she has shared that breaks her heart 🙄, is a far left propaganda video with quite a few out dated facts. I’m left wing, I do like the UK Fact Check Politics account, but it’s run by a really far left student. So I’m mindful of some of the posts being cut and pasted to suit an agenda. Economics is not as simple as ‘look at how rich the 1% are.’

Anyway, Rachael sharing it and throwing shade at the Government, after the disgusting display of materialism she has put on in the last two days. Well it reminds me of when Tories MP’s turn up at food banks with one box for a photo opportunity.

She can’t be part of the solution whilst being part of the problem, so she can fuckety right off 🤷🏻‍♀️. She literally charges people to watch her private Instagram ffs. She’s the epitome of capitalism.

ETA: I’ve just remembered, that account is the one that posted the video of Josh making that wrongful arrest in Bristol 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Obviously not worried about heating bills, most of them are half dressed. Oh how the other half live! We have dressing gowns on over our clothes!
Exactly what I thought. Winter and they're half dressed. The rest of us are conscious of rising fuel costs and they don't give two hoots ☹

Reactions: 6
Shes got a bloody nerve reposting about the government cuts and it affecting working class people when she's literally just bragged for 3 days straight with her 10k gifts!
Also... anyone notice that R didn't film astrid or Simon 🤣
And she followed it up with a story about how she's been flashing more cash and sending presents to B's friend in Oz!!

Reactions: 16
Happy birthday 🎂 🥳
I still cant get my head around those naked cctv images either... weird and I'm surprised he's not been suspended yet
I just keep thinking what the reaction would be if a man (J) did that to a woman (R) I think he'd rightly be blasted for sharing such pics yet I bet all the 'be kind' huns thought it was hilarious that she did it to him 😒

Reactions: 29
I just keep thinking what the reaction would be if a man (J) did that to a woman (R) I think he'd rightly be blasted for sharing such pics yet I bet all the 'be kind' huns thought it was hilarious that she did it to him 😒
Exactly... pisses me off that she always gets a free pass for humiliating josh. I mean, I can't stand the bloke tbh but there's no need for half the stuff she does to him. No wonder he's a shell of his former self. Shes an abuser hiding in plain sight imo (My pity for him will end now lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And i still dont get the context ? Not that it would make anyones actions ok but why the very and how the hell any way ?
i can just picture her snorting away .
i dont think shes pregnant either i think she was just caught un posed . She cant lie straight in bed no way she wouldn't be all over it getting huns on pateron for the big announcement

Reactions: 15
First time poster, I've had my eyes well & truly opened to this woman , can't believe I wanted to be her friend 😳, Seb breaks my heart everytime I see him filmed or spoken about , the poor boys deflated , I just can't understand why they have zero contact with their mum ,surely she can't have been that bad? I feel for her so much , imagine stealing another woman's kids & then treating them like tit , I read the wiki last night & wow it's all a lie isn't it? 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 34
100% abusive to J to post that picture. Yes yes yes to if it was him (male) posting a naked pic of R (female) there would be an outcry.

Honestly, I've said it before. The huns deserve to be fleeced. No sympathy. A fool and his (her) money are easily parted.

I'll give it to R, she's one hell of an entrepreneur. She's literally made £1000's on the back of her fucked family dynamics.

Again, I've said it before. I'd not swap anything about my life with them and theirs. They can keep their overpriced watches, bratty kids and tit looking meals. Me and mine are grand 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 37
New to this but anyone else absolutely pi&&ed that she gobbled on about poverty for years, and gets her very ungrateful kids Zara clothes that they seem to turn their noses up to and scoff….💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.