PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you make that much money from it though? To just blow 1/2 an annual salary on one gift? Not pointing this question at you at all. Just my thoughts, I just can’t believe that all this designer stuff is real and she is really spending money like this.
She regularly does 25+ adverts a month. I have no idea how much she makes from them (and it probably varies depending on the product, how many times she has to push it, whether it's a story or grid post etc), but say it was £500 a time, that's £12,500 in a month. She can easily afford to drop thousands on a designer watch or handbag. That's not even counting whatever she has coming in from the PayPal and the Patreon.

Reactions: 24
She regularly does 25+ adverts a month. I have no idea how much she makes from them (and it probably varies depending on the product, how many times she has to push it, whether it's a story or grid post etc), but say it was £500 a time, that's £12,500 in a month. She can easily afford to drop thousands on a designer watch or handbag. That's not even counting whatever she has coming in from the PayPal and the Patreon.
I have no doubt at all that not a penny of the PayPal and patron money makes its way to anywhere other than her own bank account.

just 1% of her FB Huns donating £1 a month to PayPal is £5000 a month into her personal account. No tax, and no accountability whatsoever.

Her income for everything must be astronomical.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She definitely won’t buy fakes she is all about the label and that it’s genuine, she is a materialistic show off and also loves everyone to know she is the main bread winner and they all need her. I wonder if she bought anything for Emily and the Jo’s?

Reactions: 13
I have no doubt at all that not a penny of the PayPal and patron money makes its way to anywhere other than her own bank account.

just 1% of her FB Huns donating £1 a month to PayPal is £5000 a month into her personal account. No tax, and no accountability whatsoever.

Her income for everything must be astronomical.
Obviously not worried about heating bills, most of them are half dressed. Oh how the other half live! We have dressing gowns on over our clothes!

Reactions: 16
Where is the longevity in all this tho? What are her options when the bubble bursts? What could she possibly do in the ‘normal’ world to bring in this type of money? I can’t see that you can scam people as a long term career plan so I wonder what the next option is. Having said that nothing surprises me with her

Reactions: 17
She can keep her life tbh.
Buying friendships, bribing her immediate family with over priced gifts and bragging about it. And when you have fucked over that many family members, the only people that turn up to visit u over Xmas is your paid employees and your mother (who you throw under the bus at every opportunity anyway, and who probably has no idea you do it)
She leads a sad life!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She started to follow Michael Spiers on Insta a few weeks ago, they're a fancy jewellers down here. She probably bought the watch from there as they are a watch dealer....expect an #ad in a few weeks :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
She can keep her life tbh.
Buying friendships, bribing her immediate family with over priced gifts and bragging about it. And when you have fucked over that many family members, the only people that turn up to visit u over Xmas is your paid employees and your mother (who you throw under the bus at every opportunity anyway, and who probably has no idea you do it)
She leads a sad life!
WHAT A SAD LITTLE LIFE JANE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can you make that much money from it though? To just blow 1/2 an annual salary on one gift? Not pointing this question at you at all. Just my thoughts, I just can’t believe that all this designer stuff is real and she is really spending money like this.
She is also earning minimum 5k a month from patreon plus her ads and PayPal she’s most likely earning at least 20 grand a month

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She is also earning minimum 5k a month from patreon plus her ads and PayPal she’s most likely earning at least 20 grand a month
Don’t forget she also gets J’s part time badger police wage and 3 lots of child maintenance for E, L and the boys…if each of the paying parents pays £500 a month each that’s £1500 a month just in child maintenance

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
i ummed and aahed for about 5 weeks about getting an apple watch for 350 pounds 😂
Lula said on camera she’d received an Apple Watch.

I know it’s all relative and there’s clearly a huge amount of money in the Ratchet bank account so she can afford to splash the cash. However ; the poverty tour then singing the praises of Eat the frog and crying over not getting the trainers off her Mum years ago has not taught her anything about being discreet, showing empathy to those skint , abused and depressed by their lot in life.

She’s so self absorbed and obsessed by material possessions, I cannot fathom why her followers don’t see through her.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Hello tattle bastards, thank you all for all your kind messages from Xmas Eve, it’s also my bday today so it’s been a triple whammy.
All your messages have helped me so much honestly you have all been angels to me.
Thank you thank you thank you.
Back to Rach, to be frank, got nowt to say, am still wondering what the naked Josh pucks were about, who ever posted them please can you tell us all what the story was behind it, as a policeman, is that allowed, surely that breaches his contract in some way. Has he really allowed her to publish that. It’s no wonder they are reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I find it mad how she’ll spend so much money and essentially her kids and husband are so generically boring that they have meme starter packs 👇👇.

32007FBF-9E27-4E82-9C04-FFDB9244BED4.jpeg

Seb & Issac

D52D6A7A-7CAF-4888-AF38-894254CB2EA6.jpeg

The girls

38C20F68-1EC8-40F3-B1AD-483F976912D9.jpeg

Sloshy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello tattle bastards, thank you all for all your kind messages from Xmas Eve, it’s also my bday today so it’s been a triple whammy.
All your messages have helped me so much honestly you have all been angels to me.
Back to Rach, to be frank, got nowt to say, am still wondering what the naked Josh pucks were about, who ever posted them please can you tell us all what the story was behind it, as a policeman, is that allowed, surely that breaches his contract in some way. Has he really allowed her to publish that. It’s no wonder they are reported.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳🎂🎈

Reactions: 2
Happy birthday 🎂 🥳
I still cant get my head around those naked cctv images either... weird and I'm surprised he's not been suspended yet

Reactions: 12
Whether she can afford it or not what’s the need to show it off the way she has? It’s not even humble bragging, it’s full on “look at what I’ve spent” bragging and it’s gross. Have the stuff by all means if you can afford it, but why rub everyone’s noses in it? I suppose it makes her feel superior maybe? What a sad life she has that she’s had to do this. She’s filming them opening expensive tit while Wilby sat on his own in the kitchen, really sad.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.