PTWM #107 Doing stories with no tears, still scamming people after all these years!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen better support and signposting on this thread , and done with care and compassion. Not for a brag later on insta or Facebook.

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:

I got a women’s centre, I got a shop, I got a load of freebies for my kids, when’s it going to STOP?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t care what people spend on clothes etc I do like the odd handbag and shoes myself but if you gonna spend stupid amounts on clothes - at least wear it well or be able to carry it off. Unless she has been gifted those jumpers more fool the brands for doing so ! She is no cindy Crawford!
I’m with you there. (This is not a weird brag) but I’m very fortunate to be in a position where I could have that jumper if I wanted to BUT even though the money isn’t an issue I am also very conscious when buying high price items that they aren’t going to be a one season wonder and most importantly that they actually suit me !!!!

Those jumpers look an absolute mare to wash I actively avoid anything like that purely based on the hassle of washing it 🤣🤣 plus it looks tit, plus it’s not my kind of budget.

• Haha
You are right. I dont begrudge people nice things if they can afford them but in her line of 'work', surely some discretion is needed. Bet she posts a photo of hundreds of presents under the tree on xmas morning too.
This is exactly the reason I have removed her insta along with a few others Braggy braggers because my mental health can’t take it! Iv worked all through the pandemic but money is just so tight this year luckily my teens are amazing and understand but it don’t stop me feeling guilty

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All parents literally got a text yesterday morning reminding us all it was Xmas jumper day. She literally loves a bleeping drama doesn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
All parents literally got a text yesterday morning reminding us all it was Xmas jumper day. She literally loves a bleeping drama doesn’t she?!
I'm surprised we haven't had "for everyone asking where I got Edie's personalised jumper from..."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wilbur was in the car for the school run.
She then can’t move her car so gets out of the drivers seat and allows a complete stranger to her to get in to see what the issue is and move it for her? WITH HER CHILD IN THE BACK SEAT???

WHAT THE HELL. This makes me so anxious just writing it.

Reactions: 20
She then can’t move her car so gets out of the drivers seat and allows a complete stranger to her to get in to see what the issue is and move it for her? WITH HER CHILD IN THE BACK SEAT???

Because it probably never bleeping happened. And its stories like this that makes her sound like the tit parent that she is.
Sounds like she needs to take her test again tbh, she can't drive up her own driveway, she's crashed into her own fence and wall multiple times, she can't drive on the motorway (apparently) and she can't even put the damn car into drive 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
So a company who is into reducing plastic waste etc etc sends her multiple razors to punt does that not defeat the purpose ! And why would she have to mention knee deep in it being adverse to shaving ?? She is a total melt !

Because it probably never bleeping happened. And its stories like this that makes her sound like the tit parent that she is.
Sounds like she needs to take her test again tbh, she can't drive up her own driveway, she's crashed into her own fence and wall multiple times, she can't drive on the motorway (apparently) and she can't even put the damn car into drive 🤦‍♀️
And was her mum there cause she was mentioning the mum at the start although I did skip through most of it cause she talks utter gash

Reactions: 4
So a company who is into reducing plastic waste etc etc sends her multiple razors to punt does that not defeat the purpose ! And why would she have to mention knee deep in it being adverse to shaving ?? She is a total melt !

And was her mum there cause she was mentioning the mum at the start although I did skip through most of it cause she talks utter gash
I think it was E's friend's mum she was referring to. Raq is such a disorganised cretin. As someone said, if she stopped loving her life through a phone screen then she'd remember the important stuff

Reactions: 6
Astrid ‘she has written two best selling books so that’s why she’s a great story teller’

Yes Astrid

YES

YES 🙌

Best story teller there ever was, duck I’m surprised she hasn’t said she worked for 35 years on Jackafuckingnory as CEO of Jackanorys’ jackiest norries 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34

AND who the duck walks up to a random car and just opens the passenger door and asks them if they are alright? Parked right or wrong that is just bleeping scary! He could of been any kind of lunatic. And her followers are still led to believe W is still in the car at this point!

Ps Rachet you absolute bellend you give us all bleeping whiplash with your constant bullshitting!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Two things:

• She lined up all those toys and passed them off as Wilby’s doing to push the autism narrative

• Edie’s skirt is ridiculously short on a child her age.

Reactions: 22
What did she do with the kids and the car when she went back home to get the jumper? She said she couldn’t get the car up the drive, so I’m guessing she left 2 small children in a car alone on a main road and went out of sight to the house to get the jumper.
Moron.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.