PTWM #107 Doing stories with no tears, still scamming people after all these years!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t unsee Katie Hopkins lately. I think it’s that hair cut, or maybe that she scowls a lot.
It’s a mad likeness 😬

2B3AB82A-2210-460A-BFEF-33EB7A6D3E63.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've just caught up with the dots of doom. Spoiler alert ⚠. It goes like this..
I got this
I got that
I got this for my phone.
I got this for Lula. It looks like an egg
I got this card for Jo
I got this card. I love a card
I got this keyring for my spolit 17yr olds car keys
I got this map for my going travelling spoilt kid
My kid is getting her nails redone and her eyebrows. Relatable as ever me 🙄.
I got this crap and tit for no other reason than I can.
I'm opening a shop. Going to stock and sell aforementioned crap. It's gonna be lush.

I told insta my number 1 kid has a grand in savings. Even though she told me not to.
My daughter wanders around in winter in less clothes than a normal person wears on the beach. The Patchwork house is heated 24/7. No fuel poverty here.

I'm having 2 weeks off over Xmas. Hopefully no one needs our refugee 🙄 in that time. Tough if you do. It's closed and I'm spunking tit loads of cash on crap that'll be in land fill by NYE.

Err Wooble likes lining stuff up.
Blah blah blah. Yawn, flick my hair, duck my life and BBBYYYEEEE
You forgot hiii evrywonnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In light of the recent footage of Sloshy sliding through the loft hatch on his arse, can I just take a moment to remind you of when it was Raq's birthday, and he brought her a bowl of cereal in bed? I think we all need to try and imagine exactly how he must have looked, crawling through that borrower sized door, trying not to spill any cereal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You forgot to add “Funding for the women’s centre has been tricky because the government don’t like giving money away…. So I’ve had to plummet loads of MY OWN MONEY into it which is great and I wanted to do it anyway because it’s something that I’m passionate about” …whilst looking away from the camera shiftily down to the left, because she knows she’s had some funding towards it and it all kicked off the other night on Facebook when someone questioned it.
A few questions/points….
Why is it, when it comes to money, she’s as transparent as a brick?!?!?? (Although she has no qualms telling complete strangers what savings her daughter has)
Maybe the government don’t want to give her money because her scheme is incoherent?
I thought the ADs were helping to set this scheme up?
I thought the Patreon was solely set up to fund the centre?

I would really love to see how her accountant makes sense of it all especially with the shop thrown into the mix.
Finally, I really hope Jo and Emily as managing directors, are not liable to pay anything when the whole thing goes tits up and Rach decides they’re toxic and throws them under the bus the same way she did with Vanessa.

i don’t care if Jo & Emily do become liable, they are all scammers together.

Reactions: 15
Sorry but how many times did she say ‘I’ve only got a £20 note… and she’d leave the £19 in Edies drawer.. then saying Betsy has over £1000 in savings.. then tagging the makeshed for that god awful jumper £180.. I can’t help but think she’s doing it because she has read here about people falling on hard times just before Christmas 🥺 she’s a bleeping horrid woman. No way should she be helping any other woman in need.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
So the car could drive in his drive way with Edies door open. But won’t drive with a door open as a safety feature. Which one is it

Reactions: 14
Sorry but how many times did she say ‘I’ve only got a £20 note… and she’d leave the £19 in Edies drawer.. then saying Betsy has over £1000 in savings.. then tagging the makeshed for that god awful jumper £180.. I can’t help but think she’s doing it because she has read here about people falling on hard times just before Christmas 🥺 she’s a bleeping horrid woman. No way should she be helping any other woman in need.
You are right. I dont begrudge people nice things if they can afford them but in her line of 'work', surely some discretion is needed. Bet she posts a photo of hundreds of presents under the tree on xmas morning too.

Reactions: 23
Astrid posted this. I still can't shake the feeling that she is trolling Rach, especially with this screenshot of her enormous bottom lip. And that Rachel is copying her so much.

E45CC736-10F2-4633-9270-47BE5D0A2CA9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Betsys savings could be her Child Trust Fund account that 18yr olds will be able to access soon. My girl is 18 she had almost 2k in there.

Reactions: 15
I don’t care what people spend on clothes etc I do like the odd handbag and shoes myself but if you gonna spend stupid amounts on clothes - at least wear it well or be able to carry it off. Unless she has been gifted those jumpers more fool the brands for doing so ! She is no cindy Crawford!

Reactions: 11
Astrid posted this. I still can't shake the feeling that she is trolling Rach, especially with this screenshot of her enormous bottom lip. And that Rachel is copying her so much.

View attachment 926246
Ha ha definitely, it’s like how can I say she’s a liar and I’m annoyed that she copies me all the time without saying it. Nice dig there arsetrid! I think she probably has a sneaky read her too.

Reactions: 14
Of course she won't react to the leaf sticker on Seb's door. We all know she likes a toke or two 🍃🚬

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 926246
I like the way she’s written Rachael’s name in white to blend in with the jumper, but the makeshed loud and clear. We get you Astrid. We’ve all been there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.