PTWM #107 Doing stories with no tears, still scamming people after all these years!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @BettyCat20 ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ sending you some cheap ITS clothes that won't last one wash, and a year's supply of fizzy cat's piss ๐Ÿพ

Last thread recap:
- Rancid is a still a bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- she's still away in Laandan with only one of her 6 kids, but she's posted some CCTV footage of Wilby getting ready for his daily walk (which he loves because he loves routine) with babysitter Stabby Jo.
- She then shared a post about big sisters being the backbone of society" and tagged BeKind Betsy, while simultaneously slagging off her own older sister on the Patreon, and forgetting that she's cut Betsy and Tallulah off from their own big sisters ๐Ÿคท
- We were "treated" to pissed-up Sloshy crawling through the hobbit loft hatch, bending over to not bang his head on the ceiling and then getting into bed fully clothed. But remember, they don't drink at home around the boys ๐Ÿค”
- Betsy's back! And she's been buying a load of random stickers to go on her car. Hilarious.
- Ranch and Sloshy went to the launderette to take delivery of yet more Amazon parcels. The ungrateful witch said they'd specified no weekend deliveries, but Emily had to go twice on Saturday and now they'd had to come on Sunday.
- she's now trying to tempt people to the Patreon by sharing a video of Betsy and Lula arguing over whether Lula can have Betsy's room when she goes to Bali for a year. Because every 12/13 year old needs to be sleeping in the shed, don't they?
- Then she shared a photo Joyce took of her hugging Isaac, unfortunately he wasn't hugging her back, awkward.
- Finally, weeks after everyone else, Rancid showed her Sky Glass advert that we all knew was coming. Apparently a selling point is that no engineer is required, so no idea why she had 2 engineers round the other week. Just to recap, Rach has just begged for ยฃ15000 worth of gifts for the launderette, plus whatever shite small businesses are flogging and donating her money, but she's got a brand new telly free of charge.
- R made a big deal of Wilby lining up his toys, like she's trying to make out it's a "trait" and not just usual toddler behaviour.
- Dots of doom! Isaac's been in isolation at school for laughing, . Seb undressed a Christmas tree to wear the decorations. Lula's joined the netball team and Betsy's trying to get another job because she wants to go to Bali. Basically, the ones that came out of her wondrous womb are perfect, and the ones that didn't are in trouble all the time. She'd posted about miss greedy and was apparently trolled over it (change the record Raq, we're getting bored). The story of how they met was apparently really funny, but she never actually got to a funny part (it involved a Zoom call with Peter Andre). Her and Slosh are off for a night away with Miss Greedy and her partner.
- Greasebag Knee Deep is going to be the first ever guest on the shittest ever podcast, can't wait!
- A crap for tesco, promoting that you can save up to ยฃ40 a month by spending ยฃ8 a month for the Clubcard plus.
- not content with the PayPal money, Patreon money and asking for ยฃ15,000 worth of gifts for the visitors to the launderette, she begged for a toy for a mother and baby unit. Put your hand in your owm bleeping pocket for once.
- Trying to tempt more huns to the Patreon with a promise of Edie. No thanks hun, I've got a cat I can step on at home thanks ๐Ÿ’œ
- School run, featuring Raq and Slosh, because why wouldn't you both leave the house? She filmed herself having an argument with Joyce about morning routine, with poor Isaac sat there. Looks like another day off for full time key worker who has no annual leave left Sloshy.
- She shared a screenshot of the kids' Go Henry account, she forgot to stop paying into Betsy's when she got a real account, so has almost ยฃ200 sat there that she didn't know about.
- Then a quick screenshot and shaming of Seb for spending all his money (all on food, maybe if you gave him a packed lunch and fed him something other than a roast dinner 12 times a week he wouldn't be having to go to Tesco every day)
- A clip from the chat with Ben the Bellend and Knee Deep, with Raq STILL droning on about children's services being called. If you treated your kids and stepkids like human beings and stopped flogging their lives and personal information online then maybe you wouldn't get reported? Then they talked about mental health and Knee Deep's breakdown, which of course Raq turned around to be about herself.
- our secret spy took one for the team and listened to the podcast, where they talked about Tattle without mentioning Tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚ Ben the Bellend admitted he reads, as he knows his nickname ๐Ÿ˜‚ and said that some users are like the influencers they slate, because they build themselves a little following and enjoy the attention. Not really the same is it, no wonder we think you're a bellend! KDIL is upset that some brands don't want to work with her, maybe when your USP is talking about your minge and showing your arse all the time you can't expect everyone to want their brand associated with your platform hun ๐Ÿคท
- R shared a couple of posts about Elton John's AIDS Foundation, totally random, no context or additional comment from the double Sunday Times bestseller, and a day late for World AIDS day. Sterling work Raq, keep that tit up ๐Ÿ™„
- then followed a post from Dr Alex George about medication, with a note about helping "so many" women who are in family court and don't want anyone to know they're on medication for their mental health. Don't try to be a mental health advocate when you used Joyce's ex wife's mental health to take her children away, and continue to blast her publicly every chance you get ๐Ÿคท
- A random post of her and Wilby in matching pyjamas, some advert will likely come at a later date featuring these.
- Another tit advert for the smelly drinks bottle thing, along with an undisclosed ad for the "love hard" jumper that's benefitting the launderette. For reasons best known to herself, Ratshit appeared to be resting her camel toe on the corner of the kitchen table ๐Ÿคข what's the matter hun, Joycey not doing it for you in the bedroom these days? Too much red wine means he can't get it up? Or are you just hoping that Love Honey spot you getting a cheap thrill and send you some free vibrators?
- Another photo of Rancid and Wilbert in the matching PJs, asking for ideas for a collaboration on "anything and everything". Basically, begging for people to throw more money at her.
- not content with begging her followers to buy things from small businesses, and then begging for thousands of pounds worth of Amazon gifts, Raq and Emily are now asking for people to donate to Trevi House, who help women with addiction to keep their children with them. The exact opposite of what Rach and PC Merlot did to his ex wife ๐Ÿคท
- Rancid's management sent her a bottle of champagne, what a thoughtful gift for someone who doesn't drink.
- Rancho, patron saint of small businesses, did an advert for a teeny tiny shop called Primark. Together with Betsy, Isaac and Edie, she opened and pawed through a box of stuff that would be perfect to pass ln to people in refuge (pyjamas, slippers, baubles and hot chocolate sets), but of course the grabby cow won't be doing anything of the sort ๐Ÿ™„
- Tattlers were sickened when Rancho did a long, rambling story about the tragic little boy who was murdered by his dad and partner, making it about herself again, pretending to cry (yet again, no tears were actually shed) and saying how false reports to Social Services result in deaths because the social workers are too busy investigating reports against innocent people. So basically, she's complaining about reports being followed up with her and Joyce, while complaining about reports not being followed up. Ok then. She never mentioned the fact that one such report will have been made by the dentist who told them to get Seb's arm looked at after he had fallen off his scooter the week before, and was subsequently found in have been broken. Neither did she mention that a recent report was made by Joyce's ex-wife and mother of Seb and Isaac. She also failed to mention that she was receiving contact from SS long before she was PTWM ๐Ÿค”
- After saying on Friday that Sloshy was working all weekend, on Sunday morning she was in the hobbit loft and said to Wilby "where's Daddy? Has daddy gone downstairs?", and the next frame was indeed PC Titwank in his socks and sliders in the kitchen. Not even for a quick coffee before a busy shift of helping hedgehogs across the road, because they then both took Seb to football (no doubt old man Marshall isn't allowed to go on his own in case he catches the eye of another parent and goes for a quick knee-trembler round the back of the clubhouse). Racquelle filmed the football game, hopefully she asked permission to film and share other people's children and put them online ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
- after Tattlers pointed out her error that she'd said Joyce was working all weekend, she uploaded a photo of him asleep on the sofa with the caption "night shift", because what anyone who's worked a night shift wants to be doing is take a child they don't even like to football practice ๐Ÿคท tell the truth Rach, we all know he was sleeping off a hangover. Oh, and then getting up to cook a roast.
- the latest plug for the Patreon includes a facetime between Ratchet and Edie in the loft, and Lula and Wilby in another room. This is absolutely riveting content, well worth the ยฃ20 a month if you REALLY love her ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
- Rancho and PC TicTac Teeth are off for a mid-week break in Manchester, to meet up with another Instatwat Miss Greedy, who has previously been involved with a scammy bastard, so no wonder she's mates with Raq. It's been at least a week since R and J had time away from their kids, so they're leaving the toddler who loves routine with a babysitter while they piss off to drink cocktails and act out their little roleplay of not knowing each other ๐Ÿคข they're away Monday to Thursday, and according to Booking.com, the hotel is nearly ยฃ700 for 3 nights ๐Ÿ˜ต
- Racquet did an ad for Tesco, showing off a load of toiletry gifts. Then followed it up with a beg for stuff for "a family who were referred to the centre" and a link for her Amazon wishlist.
- The hard-working selfless pair are in Manchester with Ratchet posing in the mirror like a teenager. Surprisingly there were no photos of videos of her forcing down alcohol that she hates the taste of, but she did tag a pricey restaurant that she'd met up with a cousin at (no doubt after a panicky ring round everyone after a Tattler pointed out that she has family in Manchester).
- over on the Patreon Raq asked for help choosing which one of the shite items from Miss Greedy's ITS collection to wear - a dress with her tits out, or a top with her tits out. Both looked like Ratchet herself - cheap and nasty.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I see shes back to wearing her draft excluder eyelashes... she really does morph into whoever she's around doesn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh someone I really like and follow is at the event I hope she avoids r and j ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 6
God. Okay her make up is good. Neutral and the strip lashes are right for an evening. I think sheโ€™s had her head shaved again underneath, I would have scraped it back and gone for a pony hair piece personally, but thatโ€™s just me. The dress is okay, but needs boobs because the cut is designed for cleavage with tape. All in all, not as bad as usual.

He looks like a bleeping school teacher. Jesus, leave him at home ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ. They are both a bit formal for menagerie on a Tuesday night, itโ€™s a more playful, upbeat place really.

Thatโ€™s my review from my kitchen in my beige floral print PJโ€™s eating custard creams ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
@DipsyDoodle you made my day once again. I love u like the most ever. My brother lives in Manchester, Iโ€™ll tell him to keep of the streets tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Perfect recap as usual @DipsyDoodle and love this thread title @BettyCat20 !

Both of you will receive a hilarious tit sticker for your car and some special expensive gifted toys to line up, because we all know you can't line up any old toys!

I thought I'd missed those stupid eyelashes she used to have, turns out I didn't ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Brilliant recap, as ever.

I think her hair and make up look nice.

Iโ€™ll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think her hair looks loads better like that. Looks more feminine and not as hard faced. Think she looks nice tbh. I too shall see myself out ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.