PTWM #107 Doing stories with no tears, still scamming people after all these years!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm laid on the sofa in one of those giant hoodies, we may be comfy but we will look a lot better than she does.

Paging Frida😂
View attachment 911587
She’s trolling him surely 👀👀👀. I mean its proper uncomfortable, he’s just an odd ball 🤢🤢🤢

I think in you lived in Manc or in driving distance then yes, this would be a good night out, however they don’t. God only knows how much money they’ve spent and having left the kids 400 miles away in treacherous weather it just looks so cringe worthy.

(Great recap @DipsyDoodle btw. I’m nominating you for a Pulitzer Prize.)

Reactions: 15
Her hair suits her much better like that. I winner if she'll still opt for the top of the head scrunching look and clown make up left to her own devices 🙈

Reactions: 5
Her teeth look like they've been photoshopped smaller? Or is it just the way she's smiling, the angle she's at, and the make up all just create that illusion? Whatever it is, she needs to do it more often!
No she still looks as demented as ever. As demented as someone who has travelled 300 miles and abandoned 6 kids, to try on a couple of outfits and have a fancy meal.
EDF2D94B-0AFC-4291-804B-CF98D3F50754.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her teeth look like they've been photoshopped smaller? Or is it just the way she's smiling, the angle she's at, and the make up all just create that illusion? Whatever it is, she needs to do it more often!
What a pair of cunts they look! Never really heard of that Greedy woman but I've been and read her Tattle wiki, no wonder she's so pally with our Rambo, she likes a scammer.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No you're just incredibly childish and immature. You have 6 children that you are responsible for, and are not the responsibility of your employees or eldest golden child daughter. Go home Rach, it's not cool or cute or whatever else you think it is, you're just deluded.
BFF110CA-8B2C-4601-A427-01DA00BCCC21.jpeg

Reactions: 20
Bet Adam is wondering why she’s brought the wet husband along 🙈😁
And his mother 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think R&J look like that Greedy woman’s parents! Not me being bitchy , they really do look so old. The only reason her make up looks good is because it’s filtered to duck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Is that all this palaver has been about then? Well obvs she will have been up that adam’s hole trying to get her own range.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
No you're just incredibly childish and immature. You have 6 children that you are responsible for, and are not the responsibility of your employees or eldest golden child daughter. Go home Rach, it's not cool or cute or whatever else you think it is, you're just deluded.
View attachment 911768
.... and too pissed (even though she doesn't drink)

Reactions: 7
We all know she would sell her nan if meant money or a collaboration, which leads me to, having found her way up Hinch's arse, has she ever tried to get up the Radfrauds? Just wondering as they'd sell a kid if it meant money (or birth a new one)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but that launch was no where near as much effort they put in usually.
The people who will actually get them sales get a launch, that was a celebratory dinner. It looked like someone’s birthday party with close friends.

Ladbabymum for example, she’s so relatable in my opinion. They seem like really good parents and they’re actually grateful for their fame.

Or billie faiers, a well known celebrity.

and yes it looked like raq and slosh tagged along in hope of a couples collaboration hence the effort she put in with clothes and make up.
Once again, couldn’t be about someone else had to be about her.

go home to your kids, it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 23
What a pair of cunts they look! Never really heard of that Greedy woman but I've been and read her Tattle wiki, no wonder she's so pally with our Rambo, she likes a scammer.
Inthestyle had to delete loads of comments on their post with greedy about scamming...I wonder if they will have to do the same with our rach 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 911768
Is it just me that’s more irritated by the “gonna go after party” …..”TO THE AFTER PARTY” 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did they really travel 100s of miles mid week and leave all their kids (again) to have dinner with virtual strangers for a few hours??
Such strange behaviour.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.