PTWM #107 Doing stories with no tears, still scamming people after all these years!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious how she’s zoomed in on the first picture to make it look like she’s closer than she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are these ‘influencers’ falling over themselves to bag an ITS collab 🤣 I wouldn’t touch their cheap crap with a barge pole and reading most reviews of the company they sound like complete scammers anyway. It’s not like they’ve been approached by Gucci 🙄 So funny they’ve all bombed it to Manchester for the ‘launch’ which is basically ITS paying for them to have tea together on a random Tuesday night 🤣 Josh sat there like a right lemon dressed like their teacher on a school trip, ffs give it a rest you desperate wannabes 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The atmosphere looks dead, ive seen a few influencers have launch nights and everyone has been talking or laughing. Taking pictures and videos. CGs launch looks boring they’re all just sat there either looking at their phones or with their heads down.

Reactions: 13
R and Sloshy drinking fizzy cats pizz.
Josh is creasing me up 🤣🤣🤣. He looks like Adam has brought his Dad along on day release from a residential home. The only Tory in the village hahaha. Marie Hudson is dressed appropriately for that event. Spot on 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
R and the female J tagged both rocked up in ITS items that the host collabed in (is that even a word)
R hair and make up looks nice tonight, her body shape doesn't suit the dress IMO but I'm sat in bed with fluffy socks on so who am I to talk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
R and the female J tagged both rocked up in ITS items that the host collabed in (is that even a word)
R hair and make up looks nice tonight, her body shape doesn't suit the dress IMO but I'm sat in bed with fluffy socks on so who am I to talk 🤣
I'm laid on the sofa in one of those giant hoodies, we may be comfy but we will look a lot better than she does.

Paging Frida😂
956866AF-938A-4541-96FC-30492EFE465B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I still think she looks fugly but at least a more polished turd than most days.

I see Josh brought a load of feathers and bird cages with him to help decorate the pensioners’ tea party 👍🏻

61FD32D3-49F4-45A7-988E-3841F31D15E1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.