PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be off topic here because I can’t keep up with you trolls tattlers 🙈🙈 I’m only up to Tuesday!!

Anyway… I’ve read somewhere about people being confused about her timeline., so I come across E’s dads Facebook. I’m now so confused too. There’s photos of T & B as far back as 2011, so this would make T 1.5/2 years old & B 6/7 years old. They look like they had a lovely little life with E’s dad.. family holidays, days out and looks like he made a lot of time for them. So what is confusing is how come T holds so much anxiety from her traumatic past. I don’t know about you but I can’t remember anything from when I was 2.
i genuinely believe that this trauma has been projected onto T and that she’s doesn’t have any genuine memories of the bad stuff that happened on either side - it’s all come from R.

Reactions: 52
i genuinely believe that this trauma has been projected onto T and that she’s doesn’t have any genuine memories of the bad stuff that happened on either side - it’s all come from R.
Sadly I think you are right. None of the time frames add up. As well as having to have a good memory to be a good liar you also need to remember your social media footprint. And Ratchet can remember neither.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I may be off topic here because I can’t keep up with you trolls tattlers 🙈🙈 I’m only up to Tuesday!!

Anyway… I’ve read somewhere about people being confused about her timeline., so I come across E’s dads Facebook. I’m now so confused too. There’s photos of T & B as far back as 2011, so this would make T 1.5/2 years old & B 6/7 years old. They look like they had a lovely little life with E’s dad.. family holidays, days out and looks like he made a lot of time for them. So what is confusing is how come T holds so much anxiety from her traumatic past. I don’t know about you but I can’t remember anything from when I was 2.
your so right.They all looked so happy and safe, even winston they got as a puppy together. She had the audacity To say it was confusing for the kids when E dad got with Joshs ex, surely it was confusing more for B & T (& apicella girls) as they had a safe home after a really bad time then all of a sudden all changed again when she had an affair with josh

Reactions: 24
I definitely remember R saying a while ago that she was so glad that T doesn’t remember anything from that time like B does and yet I remember the weekly therapy sessions she needed for the ‘trauma she experienced’. That’s what made me question her and then realised other things didn’t add up either. I finally saw the light and came over here.

Reactions: 26
Finally caught up, I'm about 200 miles away from my husband at the moment because I can and we are not joined at the hip, we have a normal healthy relationship and my trip was funded by myself and not paypal. Not looked at any of her stories or posts, poor Simon being forced against his will to tolerate that pair again.

Reactions: 16
It’s funny that R doesn’t think it’s theft of the phone because it was right in front of his face, bit like the PayPal scam eh Ratchet?? Is that how you justify it?? 🤔🙄

Reactions: 28
Astounded that she's sitting next to a real police officer (hedgehog police 🤣) who defines theft to her and she's not having it, it's not theft apparently. Er yes it is. In the tone of the great Chandler Bing 'could she be any more arrogant'!!
Jesus Christ she’s thick as bleeping mince isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
im getting the impression that it’s all a dig at the previous Mrs Marshall
100% is a dig, without saying much because its a private Instagram, Sebs MUM had a really upsetting post on insta the other day, a pic of her crying with the caption it's been a really hard day, could be anything but usually when she posts like that it's because cockwomble Hambleton has done something. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Rs house is the place you all crowd into on a rainy Friday night to get arseholed because their parents are either away, pissed themselves or just don't give a tit. By the time T is 16 it'll be the local party house.
100% this. There was always that one friend with a house like this. My friend was that person and she looks back now on how sad her childhood was and is now an amazing mum to her kids because of what she went through growing up. I just hope that their kids feel the same and do well in spite of what they do.

Reactions: 13
100% is a dig, without saying much because its a private Instagram, Sebs MUM had a really upsetting post on insta the other day, a pic of her crying with the caption it's been a really hard day, could be anything but usually when she posts like that it's because cockwomble Hambleton has done something. 🙄
I was thinking last week how Rachael’s victims are quite mild people. Like S, there silent and V disappeared from SM after a run in with Princess Patchwork Patreon Poison. It’s common isn’t it for bullies to choose people they know they can intimidate. It’s really annoying to see.

Reactions: 29
Finally caught up, I'm about 200 miles away from my husband at the moment because I can and we are not joined at the hip, we have a normal healthy relationship and my trip was funded by myself and not paypal. Not looked at any of her stories or posts, poor Simon being forced against his will to tolerate that pair again.

I asked my partner not to stay at mine last night because he was annoying me having been glued to me since Friday morning 😂 (and very hungover so he’s a whiny bastard looking for sympathy 🙄) it’s so unhealthy to be like them

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How much glee does she take from him having his phone stolen?! I'm surprised she wasnt bloody filming it seen as though that phone is attached to her. Who needs enemies when your wife takes so much joy from every duck up you make and uses it has content. And off course its theft you thick twit.

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:

Sloshy’s got no phone, he must be bereft;
Rach says, like the PayPal, it’s not theft.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I felt so sad for the boys' Mum when she was filming Seb playing football and scoring a goal. You could hear Rachel say 'Aw my little boy'.... I know it's been said the boys were better off with Josh for various reasons, but that must really upset her.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I felt so sad for the boys' Mum when she was filming Seb playing football and scoring a goal. You could hear Rachel say 'Aw my little boy'.... I know it's been said the boys were better off with Josh for various reasons, but that must really upset her.
That’s such an insensitive, twatty thing to say. I have a stepson, I would NEVER have called him “my” little boy because he never was. He has two parents, I was an added extra he wasn’t too sure about but we eventually made it work.

Reactions: 27
That’s such an insensitive, twatty thing to say. I have a stepson, I would NEVER have called him “my” little boy because he never was. He has two parents, I was an added extra he wasn’t too sure about but we eventually made it work.
It’s all a bit pointless anyway. Kids are only ‘ours’ until they grow up and make up their own minds. You can beat the same drum every day if their life and in a split second they go off, find out for themselves and forget everything before. Prepare for everything, expect nothing 😂.

Reactions: 17
It’s all a bit pointless anyway. Kids are only ‘ours’ until they grow up and make up their own minds. You can beat the same drum every day if their life and in a split second they go off, find out for themselves and forget everything before. Prepare for everything, expect nothing 😂.
Mine aren’t allowed to ever not be mine, they’ll be my babies until I’m gone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mine aren’t allowed to ever not be mine, they’ll be my babies until I’m gone 🤣
I meant more for step families really. Anyone can lay claim on a child. It’s not easy when they grow up. They decide who is what to them then.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.