PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that must be the awful thing that happened to them - that arsetrid mentioned on a post the other day 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's certainly showing a lot of Seb recently.
The very same Seb that she was refusing to show because of his privacy.

Till she saw the pound signs....

I’m welfare officer for my son’s football team and I am fairly certain she should not be filming that match and definitely should not be putting it online. They are still youth football not adults so I think the same rules apply. If I was that team’s welfare officer I would be having strong words and getting those videos removed from her phone as they feature other children. The FA should also be informed.
We can't take videos or pictures at our sons training or football matches either

Reactions: 6
So that must be the awful thing that happened to them - that arsetrid mentioned on a post the other day 🤔
Well remembered! I forgot that never got brought up. Wonder why she's kept it to herself until now? It's not that big a deal.

Reactions: 6
She's trying to shame him, but she's proud too, because she was a pain in the arse in school too, so she says in her Sunday Times best seller 🙄.

Reactions: 4
Ladies, after all this time, some hero in London robbed one of Devons *cough* finest and has the Sim Card we need. Gutted for us. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Robbed” does that mean he was actual twated between the merlot and the shots and dropped it down a drain ??? 🍷🤮🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone will come up with a map (or similar) and ask you for directions. They’ll hold the map over your phone, that you’ve put on the table, and steal it while they’re distracting you. That’s probably a terrible description, a quick google might explain it better, sorry!
You'd think a copper would know about tricks like this wouldn't you.

Really wish it had been a tattler that nicked it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone will come up with a map (or similar) and ask you for directions. They’ll hold the map over your phone, that you’ve put on the table, and steal it while they’re distracting you. That’s probably a terrible description, a quick google might explain it better, sorry!
It probably didn't help matters that Josh was probably pissed

Reactions: 5
Joyce hasn’t got a new phone, they’re waiting for the insurance. If that was Raqs phone she’d have gone straight to the nearest phone shop & bought another.
She really doesn’t want him to have any outside contact at all does she?
How ever will she cope when he pops off for his 3 hours of work 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So PC Titwank had his phone stolen in London a week ago, and yesterday she told the kids they were going out for dinner and not to ring unless it was an emergency, and then refused to answer her phone when they all rang, even though they had no other way to contact their parents? Maybe they need to get her attention by sending a message on Instagram to ask where her top was from 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So PC Titwank had his phone stolen in London a week ago, and yesterday she told the kids they were going out for dinner and not to ring unless it was an emergency, and then refused to answer her phone when they all rang, even though they had no other way to contact their parents? Maybe they need to get her attention by sending a message on Instagram to ask where her top was from 🙄
Isn’t that the sad truth!! I know it’s laughable but it’s also very sadly the truth 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Ok went to look at the theft story from what ye were saying. Tapped through the other shite. Is she actually that stupid "not sure it's theft" of course it's theft you utter twit 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I may be off topic here because I can’t keep up with you trolls tattlers 🙈🙈 I’m only up to Tuesday!!

Anyway… I’ve read somewhere about people being confused about her timeline., so I come across E’s dads Facebook. I’m now so confused too. There’s photos of T & B as far back as 2011, so this would make T 1.5/2 years old & B 6/7 years old. They look like they had a lovely little life with E’s dad.. family holidays, days out and looks like he made a lot of time for them. So what is confusing is how come T holds so much anxiety from her traumatic past. I don’t know about you but I can’t remember anything from when I was 2.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.