Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen this, absolutely disgusting to see women who choose to side with such a vile creature, especially when most of them will claim to be "women who support women".

Seen someone mention that last night Rosie said she didnt believe Dianne or Susie re: DV or something to that effect. Yet, everyone is to believe her when she makes herself out to be the victim time & time again after involving herself in stuff thats absolutely nothing to do with her.
I’m fuming at her bleeping idiot of a lassie!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m knackered, the last couple of days of this have actually shafted me🤣🤣🤣 think I need a wee drama break to recharge but the fear of missing out takes over me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m knackered, the last couple of days of this have actually shafted me🤣🤣🤣 think I need a wee drama break to recharge but the fear of missing out takes over me
Just get pished the night 😂😂😂

Oft hes back on punting houses 🤣🤣🤣 who wants to buy a house from a homeless woman

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly and I am not the only female who has fell for his behaviour!!! I have spoken to the girl myself 🤯🤯🤯🤯
all females involved with him are singing from the same hymn sheet despite not knowing each other, he is the one in the wrong not yous . His behaviour towards women is bowfing

• Heart
Reactions: 15
God Sturgeon better let me and my bairns get abroad this year as the staycations are sounding grim, I'll need bullet proof vests to visit the Time Capsule, Edinburgh Castle etc jeeeez also note dont sell my house with Purple Bricks incase I get pumped by a pervert.......jeeeez imagine there was no Tattle and I walked into all this stuff blind.
pumped by a pervert 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is why I keep defending susie! I really really think she’s very vulnerable and needing support. Xxx
Totally agree . He’s been inside her head for almost 30 years !!! We all seen the way he spoke about her on Twitter and how little respect he has for her , I can imagine in private it was a lot worse . It’s very hard to totally change the way you think and feel after being put down & manipulated for all this time . I feel very sad for Susie , when all this is old news on tic tok she will still be picking up the pieces and trying to build a new life for herself , it’s going to be really tough for her x

Big Al on trying to punt houses 😂 absolute no remorse for the cretin he is 🤦🏻‍♀️ I would be mortified to be him 😳

• Haha
I’m wanting to know what the spread is like at CJ’s but I’m feert if I ask that I will get a picture of a different kind of spread. 🤔
Fish fingers. And everyone just chucks their own salt and vinegar about the place. It must be bleeping nippy in there.

• Haha
@Miss Diana Ross you need to organise a night out with Susie , get yer glad rags on n hit the town and let her see there’s a big world out there far away from the property pumper 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.