Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that was unaware they actually have swingers websites 🤣🤣 I thought things like that were pure hush hush secret clubs 🤣🤣
When I was looking for a funny profile pic I googled ‘swinger selfie’ hoping for a wee bearded guy in a gi mp mask or something for the LOLs. Lets just say I got more than I bargained for 😭

Can’t forget the wee bowl of nuts!
Nothing says pump me like a middle aged man nibbling on a wee tuna piece

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Am I the only person that seen the beginning of the live? She clearly said , she has sat on it as she wanted to get everything in order /reciepts and proof before going for someone ? Everyone seems to be saying why has she waited well she said why 🤯 people on TT honestly take what they want from something and run with it
Exactly this! She got all the evidence as well. As for susie now she’s getting a bashing I don’t think she’s strong enough to stand up to alan or she hasnt been in the past. I hope I’m right but I think dianne has given susie the strength to say no more.

Reactions: 6
Everything has a website these days. CJ’s does say that it has a buffet and soft drinks available so now I’m all wondering if it’s like wee cocktail sausages on a hedgehog and party suzies of onions and wee cubes of cheese. A few trays of volovants.
There had better be hunners and hunners of salt n vinegar to go with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People will always believe what they want, I understand this. We lived through it, going back to what I said, I will never call anyone out till there is no way for them to argue back!
Hi Dianne
Firstly I apologise for any horrible comments I made about you being a home wrecker. I can see you were taken in completely by him and as you said he wasn’t acting married. Fair play to you leaving him especially in the honeymoon period when it’s all new and exciting it must be extremely tough and I can imagine you’re hurting. That guy is a complete sleaze still saying things like ‘beaut’ etc to girls when you were together, you could never trust him. So you really have dodged a massive bullet. I’m different on my opinion of susie I think after finding out he was with someone else she lost the plot. Don’t get me wrong the things said were terrible but I’ve seen women who have done way worse. I just hope you two can be friends. I think susie will need someone to give a boot when he starts to worm
His way in. He knows you won’t fall for it but she’s had this most of her life. I’ve actually stayed off tik tok most of the day because I’m so angry at nasty comments being made at you and susie! bleeping joke! People need their heads checked. As for you kids they’ll see their mum doesn’t take tit and will be proud so good on you. Keep your head held high xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Yel

All, please dont share usernames or email addresses - it's not safe.

Tattle only allows short video uploads but for long videos use sites like:

or

https://mega.io/

Sharing your own TT name is not allowed as it gets so spammy when people try to use tattle to gain followers

Report any posts you're concerned with to keep the thread running

thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How nice is it to see people admitting they were wrong and apologising to Dianne ❤ Tattle gets such a bad name but I think you’re all a bunch of belters ❤ I think the property boss is needing to take a leaf out of our books and learn to apologise when he is in the wrong x
We aren’t a bad bunch really. That’s why when things got a bit heavy I kind of backed off most of us just are nosey bastards and want the drama. But we all did start to say wait a minute a couple of weeks ago and the comments towards dianne started changing and we were all rooting for her to put that arrogant prick in his place. I’m not kidding I literally screamed when I seen Diannes live bloody sad but I was so happy she was putting everyone straight lol xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Think Alan has went into hiding mode, No posts Today on TT, Very Strange he posts most Days if Not Every Day & Today nothing. I wonder why, I'd be too embarrassed to show face if I were him. How can anyone defend his behaviour, I keep seeing wee desperate lassies posting comments on his videos they might aswell just throw there knickers at him ffs. He will never change, he will always be that way until he realises he's getting old & wants to settle down & by this point no one will want him as they will fear he will cheat. It's then he will start to regret his actions & reflect on his mistakes. It's always when it's too little too late!

Reactions: 7
How are your kids Dianne ? Absolutely unforgivable what he has done to them . Bad enough treating you and Susie that way but to do that to kids is horrendous . Do you think Susie will be ok ? Said on the last thread that I had messaged her and chatted a wee bit but I don’t know her personally . She seems very vulnerable & broken just now 😭😭 27 years is such a long time to try and recover from x
This is why I keep defending susie! I really really think she’s very vulnerable and needing support. Xxx

Reactions: 6
God Sturgeon better let me and my bairns get abroad this year as the staycations are sounding grim, I'll need bullet proof vests to visit the Time Capsule, Edinburgh Castle etc jeeeez also note dont sell my house with Purple Bricks incase I get pumped by a pervert.......jeeeez imagine there was no Tattle and I walked into all this stuff blind.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God Sturgeon better let me and my bairns get abroad this year as the staycations are sounding grim, I'll need bullet proof vests to visit the Time Capsule, Edinburgh Castle etc jeeeez also note dont sell my house with Purple Bricks incase I get pumped by a pervert.......jeeeez imagine there was no Tattle and I walked into all this stuff blind.
I wish we had done the go fund me we could have used it for all these days oot we are going on , if Kerry didn’t bump it
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think Alan has went into hiding mode, No posts Today on TT, Very Strange he posts most Days if Not Every Day & Today nothing. I wonder why, I'd be too embarrassed to show face if I were him. How can anyone defend his behaviour, I keep seeing wee desperate lassies posting comments on his videos they might aswell just throw there knickers at him ffs. He will never change, he will always be that way until he realises he's getting old & wants to settle down & by this point no one will want him as they will fear he will cheat. It's then he will start to regret his actions & reflect on his mistakes. It's always when it's too little too late!
Exactly and I am not the only female who has fell for his behaviour!!! I have spoken to the girl myself 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.