Property Boss #3 The Hunkle, the thief and the swingers. It’s only bored housewife banter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, I'm one of the people who told her numerous times so I know she was told. Her Avril and Karrie were laughing about tattle yesterday and Rosie was sharing green screens of ehr thread so she saw it and still stuck up for him. She's a dirty liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I might not agree with the road Rosie took to get her to publicly condemn the guy, it’s taken a lot of twists and turns but I guess she has now. The end of the day that’s where the burden on her drops, she’s not the issue. It’s HIM that needs to take accountability for HIS actions now and that should be our focus.

Rosie is just Rosie and to be shocked at how she approaches her battles with drama after watching her for 18 months is a waste of time. She’s been a consistently inconsistent bam.

Reactions: 13
I might not agree with the road Rosie took to get her to publicly condemn the guy, it’s taken a lot of twists and turns but I guess she has now. The end of the day that’s where the burden on her drops, she’s not the issue. It’s HIM that needs to take accountability for HIS actions now and that should be our focus.

Rosie is just Rosie and to be shocked at how she approaches her battles with drama after watching her for 18 months is a waste of time. She’s been a consistently inconsistent bam.
That’s fair enough. It was the fact she denied knowing then actually called me a liar when I told her she knew days ago. I’ll await my apology 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His wife probably knows exactly about his urges and always has done.
I think there's alot more to come out...

Reactions: 9
Kelly new so I'm guessing suzie knows as well. As soon as it was mentioned here Kelly was off!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Purple Bricks won't acknowledge the blatant underage sexualisation he has posted, then the tweets about LGBTQ+ people and ethnic minorities which malign those groups could be considered hate speech, which is illegal. Them continuing to support and employ someone who has repeatedly offended shows that not only do they not care about the situation, they obviously do not care about their own employees; i'm sure they employ several non-white, non-male, non-straight individuals who would be rightfully offended by his behaviour. This cretin has targeted every group and needs to be held accountable the only place he cares about; his wallet.

Can't be off your face on the gear every day when you don't have a job to fund your habit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'd imagine any women in his work place should be very very careful around him.

Reactions: 5
I know some people will say this is a witch hunt destroying someone's life etc, but hear this.THIS IS FOR VICTIMS OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS MAN, WHO THINK IT'S OK TO OBJECTIFY AND USE WOMEN FOR THEIR OWN GRATIFICATION. FOR VICTIMS OF RACIAL ABUSE AND HOMOPHOBIC SLURS. ONLINE AND OFF. This is not I repeat not unfounded, made up or just because he cheated. Although that's how this thread came about. Remember SARAH EVERARD abused and murder by someone supposed to protect her. That guy spoke a lot like this. To actual policemen of all people and it wasn't acted on. How many more before it's stops and women are treated properly and shouldn't be afraid to be in a man's company. Again nothing about swinging or cheating but about doing what's right. Thanks for listening 💃

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.