Property Boss #3 The Hunkle, the thief and the swingers. It’s only bored housewife banter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye but as Rosie was hanging out the PB bum hole I really didnt think Ben would have the balls to post about it
They had the balls to post a list of everything wrong with the tweets yesterday but missing out the fact he likes school kids then say they hadn't saw them.

Reactions: 3
This one has peed me off. Profile says she is supporting girls yet she's happy to brush off a racist, narcissistic bully's messages as it being nothing to do with her. No hen, it's time to stand up to people like him.
Lets hope she never needs anyone to stand up for HER!!!

Reactions: 6
Just lost about 3 hours of my life reading all these! Came across this bleep a few years ago, always knew there was something no right with him.

Mad Beast.

Reactions: 13
Lets hope she never needs anyone to stand up for HER!!!
Honestly baffled at how many people don't see it. See even if you haven't saw it. If someone tells you someone's a beast you don't question it. You keep your mouth shut and watch it unfold. If it was untrue the worst that happened was believing a liar which is better than defending a beast.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
His wife has posted on Elaine's video asking her to take it down 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm away off this for a wee bit before I blow a gasket! However my heart is still here with MY FELLOW FEMALES I WILL NOT TURN A BLIND EYE TO THOSE WHO OBJECTIFY WOMAN AND WISH TO R4PE SOMEONE 💓 I'll be back (said in my best terminator voice) 😉 I'm due to fkn terminate someone right out of this fkn planet!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hea o

Hes on making vids not caring about what he's done 😭 is this the world we live in
I've just had Susie comment asking me to remove it then calling me saying he's going to end up committing suicide. I told her to go boil her heid n that the post stays

His wife has posted on Elaine's video asking her to take it down 🙄🙄
She just called me. She said he's going to end up committing suit, I told her to go and boil her heid, the post stays

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've just had Susie comment asking me to remove it then calling me saying he's going to end up committing suicide. I told her to go boil her heid n that the post stays
Block her number. He's a fully grown man who is responsible for his own actions.

Reactions: 11
Well….👀👀

She just called me. She said he's going to end up committing suit, I told her to go and boil her heid, the post stays
Just posted the screenshot. He has had days to address this situation & ignored it & passed it off as “fitba banter”. I knew this would happen, the mental health starting!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
If you fly with the crows, you get shot with the crows. Can't imagine the person who won his build a bear even wants it 😂

Reactions: 4
Total bullshit! So he's been caught out saying some of the most vile stuff and doesn't have the bollocks to stand up, address it and apologise and now he's got the wife to play the mental health card to divert the blame to us/this site/Elaine's video! Absolute twit waffle of a beast!! He boils my piss!!!

We need a 4th thread, about 5 posts left on this!
I can do a new one...... Need a title though.

Reactions: 7
He wasn’t too concerned about mental health yesterday when he was threatening to expose Roland’s picture. Get a grip alan, own up to the tweets & at least issue an apology.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly he could of owned up to this and apologised not change how we feel about him but I’m even more angry the way he’s acting!!! How did she get your number Elaine ❤

Reactions: 3

Wow so it was ok when everyone stuck up for her but when the rest of his vile ways come out she wants to brush it under the carpet! Susie have a word with yourself u should be now supporting all these woman that have backed you for weeks! U trying to cover up ur husbands vile thoughts about children yes CHILDREN! Makes you just as bad in my eyes! He wasnt thinking about the mental health of those kids inoccently leaving school or the page 3 girls he basically labeled as meat! Susie you have let that man take the piss out of you for years by the look of it now is the time to grow a set of bleeping balls and stand up for what is right!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He wasn’t too concerned about mental health yesterday when he was threatening to expose Roland’s picture. Get a grip alan, own up to the tweets & at least issue an apology.
New thread should just be The Property Boss #4 Address the real issues Shielsy007

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.