Property Boss #3 The Hunkle, the thief and the swingers. It’s only bored housewife banter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s almost like a parody, if you haven’t looked through the whole account to see it’s a pattern and is very much real! 🤢😭

I suppose I have to grudgingly forgive the people who have commented defending him if they haven’t seen any of the tweets, but they should at least venture beyond TikTok to check things for themselves the wallopers!

Reactions: 7
Abso
I know some people will say this is a witch hunt destroying someone's life etc, but hear this.THIS IS FOR VICTIMS OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS MAN, WHO THINK IT'S OK TO OBJECTIFY AND USE WOMEN FOR THEIR OWN GRATIFICATION. FOR VICTIMS OF RACIAL ABUSE AND HOMOPHOBIC SLURS. ONLINE AND OFF. This is not I repeat not unfounded, made up or just because he cheated. Although that's how this thread came about. Remember SARAH EVERARD abused and murder by someone supposed to protect her. That guy spoke a lot like this. To actual policemen of all people and it wasn't acted on. How many more before it's stops and women are treated properly and shouldn't be afraid to be in a man's company. Again nothing about swinging or cheating but about doing what's right. Thanks for listening 💃
Absolutely spot on and articulated very well. We as woman need to stand together and to all the men who do not condone this 👏🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
👀 Sitting here waiting for the property boss reaction to Elaine's tiktok 😬 I wonder if he will manage to hush her like he did his not so innocent wife & her little puppet niece. 👀
He'll not silence me, not a chance. My posts been shared over 300 times and viewed over 30 thousands times, he'll have a hell of a job trying to shut all that down 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hea o
He'll not silence me, not a chance. My posts been shared over 300 times and viewed over 30 thousands times, he'll have a hell of a job trying to shut all that down 😂😂😂😂😂
Hes on making vids not caring about what he's done 😭 is this the world we live in

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I know some people will say this is a witch hunt destroying someone's life etc, but hear this.THIS IS FOR VICTIMS OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS MAN, WHO THINK IT'S OK TO OBJECTIFY AND USE WOMEN FOR THEIR OWN GRATIFICATION. FOR VICTIMS OF RACIAL ABUSE AND HOMOPHOBIC SLURS. ONLINE AND OFF. This is not I repeat not unfounded, made up or just because he cheated. Although that's how this thread came about. Remember SARAH EVERARD abused and murder by someone supposed to protect her. That guy spoke a lot like this. To actual policemen of all people and it wasn't acted on. How many more before it's stops and women are treated properly and shouldn't be afraid to be in a man's company. Again nothing about swinging or cheating but about doing what's right. Thanks for listening 💃
By the way same goes for the opposite way. It can happen to men too and the women who do it are no better

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did you see his replies on dirty_dog videos? Guy couldn’t give a flying duck, he’s an actual worst bleep. He’s defo reeks of a sociopath with no conscience.

Also...... we need a new thread set up. Anyone got the perms. X

Reactions: 7
He has made a new video about a competition winner and the prize has went to "wee scottish girl"

couldn't make it up :oops::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Elaine what a great real TT post and surprised but glad Ben raised awareness too. Rosie now blocked him apparently

We will see how this pans out he’s just uploaded a video with the prize bear, comes with a free std.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This one has peed me off. Profile says she is supporting girls yet she's happy to brush off a racist, narcissistic bully's messages as it being nothing to do with her. No hen, it's time to stand up to people like him.
Awwwww man the state of that on lives makes me sick 🤢

BUSH u bleep u knew don’t sit there and play stupid now fs ur bleeping spots on that big ugly ball face even knew you got called out plenty of times this week over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This one has peed me off. Profile says she is supporting girls yet she's happy to brush off a racist, narcissistic bully's messages as it being nothing to do with her. No hen, it's time to stand up to people like him.
Tagged all day my arse, this is a pick me cry if ever I saw one cos she tagged the man himself.

Awwwww man the state of that on lives makes me sick 🤢

BUSH u bleep u knew don’t sit there and play stupid now fs ur bleeping spots on that big ugly ball face even knew you got called out plenty of times this week over it.

Haha don’t haud back 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His wife probably knows exactly about his urges and always has done.
I think there's alot more to come out...
Me too. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s some sexual harassment been buried as “bants”

Reactions: 6
Elaine what a great real TT post and surprised but glad Ben raised awareness too. Rosie now blocked him apparently

We will see how this pans out he’s just uploaded a video with the prize bear, comes with a free std.
All Ben done was share a video of one of the tweets then lick Rosies bumhole.

Reactions: 5
She was tagged once from what i seen 🙄 making a video for some clout off it.

Reactions: 6
AND THIS IS THE bleeping ISSUE!!! NOT SUPPORTING OUR FELLOW WOMEN IN TIMES LIKE THESE! IS it any wonder so many men get away with rape sexual abuse domestic abuse when we can't even support our own 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Who said Ben was hanging out Rosies arse like a jobbie again 😂 they have made a video about it, must have touched a nerve with them ☺Can’t mind if it was on this or the bush thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.