Property Boss #3 The Hunkle, the thief and the swingers. It’s only bored housewife banter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bushconnell account
So she didn’t see all the evidence, but jumped on the bandwagon anyway to mump her gums. Moral values be damned eh.
She looks like a dick either way tbh.
even admitting “I laughed at the wan the wummin get sent game wi a smelly Fanny” Big bleeping joke degrading women……especially when you’re the boss & you’re plastered it on twitter

Reactions: 10
Not going away now 👏🏻
👏👏 more ppl getting the vid now. He has played it off with banter with the boys but did anyone notice some of the tweets weren't actually too anyone 🤔 it was more like a status update similar to how u would post things on ur status on Facebook. I don't use fb but had it while ago so know how it works and his tweets just looked like status updates

Reactions: 9
the swinger person said alan had been at the swingers clubs with Tommy I’m sure , aswell as John Leslie
Got (weak) tea on the Leslie bleep.....about 25 years ago I worked on reception in a Glasgow hotel, when Wheel of Fortune was filmed at STV. Stayed regularly. Every week accompanied by a different haggard-looking hatchet-faced prossie, hastily ushered in thinking we hadnae noticed. Don't recall the bold Shieldsy right enough but nae doubt a dirty wrong yin like Leslie at the time. Mind I was doing a nightshift, the fire alarm went aff, Leslie having to come down with whatever scrawny hoor he had acquired that night, not a happy bunny then complained about it the next morning, without doubt the most unpleasant guest I ever dealt with.

Reactions: 15
I commented on every video she made about him and in her live and she just deleted the comments and I got muted in the live. She's a delusional idiot. She knew and she was still begging to be friends with him!

Reactions: 10
I commented on every video she made about him and in her live and she just deleted the comments and I got muted in the live. She's a delusional idiot. She knew and she was still begging to be friends with him!
She has to look good its a joke. Those screenshots have been out for days! Now the shits hit fan she has to backtrack and she lies all the receipts are on here wonder who she will blame

Reactions: 5
She has to look good its a joke. Those screenshots have been out for days! Now the shits hit fan she has to backtrack and she lies all the receipts are on here wonder who she will blame
I'm actually getting pure angry about this.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.