Property Boss #3 The Hunkle, the thief and the swingers. It’s only bored housewife banter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine he doesn't remember posting jokes like that. Like he's so unaware of how vile he is he doesn't recognise he spoke like that.

Reactions: 4
How does she live life so delusional 😂

She's said she made controversial statements in the past that were taken the wrong way that's why she's spoke out about it. Em pedophilla isn't really taken the wrong way. Allan shields is sexually attracted to children. That's it.
It’s us! We’re taking her comments the wrong way. She doesn’t even believe what she’s saying cos she’s stuttering & stammering & keeps looking up to her right. Camera is reversed remember.Classic signs of deception

Reactions: 5
You don't joke about wanting to hang about school, rape women & sexualise children. It's not funny.
Thats because she thinks its appropriate to joke about her children in the way she does. She is a disgrace the same as him!

Reactions: 7
Imagine he doesn't remember posting jokes like that. Like he's so unaware of how vile he is he doesn't recognise he spoke like that.
He remembered them enough to pass it off as “fitba banter”

Reactions: 6
I actually can't believe I just called them jokes as well. Let me correct myself & say statements like that.

If that's fitba banter then no wonder some of the players are disgusting

He is not one bit sorry 😡
Doesn't need to be with all the people defending him. Especially the Bush. Winder if she will retract her defence of him 🤔🤔

Reactions: 5

Doesn't need to be with all the people defending him. Especially the Bush. Winder if she will retract her defence of him 🤔🤔
No chance! She’s ready to explode & then greet. 🤪

• Haha

She already is said she never defended him & that he should apologise. Shes a bleeping roaster!

So she didn’t see all the evidence, but jumped on the bandwagon anyway to mump her gums. Moral values be damned eh
Heat is being turned up on him now & she won’t want to be part of that. She really enrages me. Get her to duck off TT along with him 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We all know the vid is coming blaming the "bored housewives" for trying to ruin him although we aren't the ones with those thoughts and put them on social media!!! He was the one to put them out their and thought nothing of it.

Reactions: 7
She was told multiple times in her comments and lives what he had said and she just blocked and turned the comments off. She new!

Reactions: 8
Saw another one in the wild. Massive whoooosh moment for poor John. I want to claw my own eyes out at the stupidity.

9D317039-A37B-484B-9BFE-74585E6FC286.jpeg

She was told multiple times in her comments and lives what he had said and she just blocked and turned the comments off. She new!
BIG BUSH KNEW!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.