Property Boss #3 The Hunkle, the thief and the swingers. It’s only bored housewife banter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird isn’t it. Like, Ben had to run it past Rosie to even post it! Rosie will throw in some random ‘opinions’ that cover all bases and the scheme clone followers will be all ‘well said doll’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
BEN is hanging oot Rosies arse like a 5 foot jobby 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s weird isn’t it. Like, Ben had to run it past Rosie to even post it! Rosie will throw in some random ‘opinions’ that cover all bases and the scheme clone followers will be all ‘well said doll’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
The fact they have to run anything passed rosie raises red flags, why? Is it because the page is set up by her and her page? Just someone running. Who the duck runs anything passed anyone to post. Wtf is it all about? Maybe she interviewed for the position of "BEN" and that's why I trust no 1. She has an "interest" in all the faceless pages the ones defending her anyways. She knows who barlinnie gov is, apparently she knows who pandemonium animations r too. Dunno how true but why does she need to know all

Reactions: 8
Do plenty of people do it ???😂😂😂😂😂 i wouldn’t and I don’t know anyone else who does 😂😂 what’s the world coming to 🙀😜 I’m staying indoors 😂😂👀👀👀👀
I don’t see the issue with it if all parties are consenting, each to their own is my motto.

Reactions: 4
I don’t even know or follow Rosie but why does she have so many different pages, they always have came up on my fyp and it’s always a different account , wtf is that about .. and as for big shagger , he only gets all that support because he has his comments limited , if he has them open to everyone all those comments would get drowned by people giving him rightly needed abuse .. he is a complete wrongun

Reactions: 10
The fact they have to run anything passed rosie raises red flags, why? Is it because the page is set up by her and her page? Just someone running. Who the duck runs anything passed anyone to post. Wtf is it all about? Maybe she interviewed for the position of "BEN" and that's why I trust no 1. She has an "interest" in all the faceless pages the ones defending her anyways. She knows who barlinnie gov is, apparently she knows who pandemonium animations r too. Dunno how true but why does she need to know all
Who even is Ben and what’s the account for? I don’t keep up with Rosie Bush because she frys my brain so I’m none the wiser🥴

I don’t even know or follow Rosie but why does she have so many different pages, they always have came up on my fyp and it’s always a different account , wtf is that about .. and as for big shagger , he only gets all that support because he has his comments limited , if he has them open to everyone all those comments would get drowned by people giving him rightly needed abuse .. he is a complete wrongun
Because she constantly gets a permanent ban so she had accounts there ready to go live when another gets banned.

Who even is Ben and what’s the account for? I don’t keep up with Rosie Bush because she frys my brain so I’m none the wiser🥴
The account is to call people out from what i gather. Usually the people that Rosie doesn’t like. God knows how they in such cahoots with the bush though unless it is someone she personally knows.

👀 Sitting here waiting for the property boss reaction to Elaine's tiktok 😬 I wonder if he will manage to hush her like he did his not so innocent wife & her little puppet niece. 👀

Reactions: 8
👀 Sitting here waiting for the property boss reaction to Elaine's tiktok 😬 I wonder if he will manage to hush her like he did his not so innocent wife & her little puppet niece. 👀
Nah Elaine seem like too strong a woman to be silenced from someone like PB 😊proud of her for doing the vid. Cannot Believe how quickly they have shut up and put up but suppose susie used to it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nah Elaine seem like too strong a woman to be silenced from someone like PB 😊proud of her for doing the vid. Cannot Believe how quickly they have shut up and put up but suppose susie used to it
Right enough but it will be interesting to see if he attempts to silence her though.

Reactions: 5
I’m howling, that daft Juls is on Live as a ‘Grow Host’ 🤣🤣🤣

Shieldsy is quiet. Elaine’s video has 9k views

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right enough but it will be interesting to see if he attempts to silence her though.
I think that would be another big mistake if he threatens a women who has only shown his publicly posted tweets he wrote himself, back to himself and the public and asked for accountability. Nothing anyone is doing by whistleblowing is illegal nor cause for anyone to threaten with anything. You post tit out into the internet it’s public, you have to live with that. Free speech is not free from consequence.

Afternoon folks. Well well Rosie Bush has just crawled out her pit & denying she has defended him. 😳😳😳
How much did she drink that it’s given her total amnesia????
Rosie you’re an abomination!!!!!!

Saw a video of someone complaining about him to Purple bricks, they were talking to an online agent - I wouldn’t be surprised if he was the agent and the complaint has been filed in the bin instead of the manager 😳

Afternoon folks. Well well Rosie Bush has just crawled out her pit & denying she has defended him. 😳😳😳
Just saw that 😡. Someone needs to alter her dose. Knew she’d put a different spin on it.
Think she genuinely sees them as equals as well🤣 Shieldsy is pretending to have class and be an all round gentleman! We expect that kind of behaviour from Rosie tbh
This comment on it has riled me lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
How does she live life so delusional 😂

She's said she made controversial statements in the past that were taken the wrong way that's why she's spoke out about it. Em pedophilla isn't really taken the wrong way. Allan shields is sexually attracted to children. That's it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.