Property Boss #3 The Hunkle, the thief and the swingers. It’s only bored housewife banter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cmon now Ben, you know fine well she has 🤦🏻‍♀️ When she is making videos & tagging him in them then its quite clear she supports him 🙄
There's something going on behind the scenes somewhere with them all. I trust not 1 even Ben but either they ain't in touch anymore or Ben is as usual brown nosing Rosie. Even the blind can see Rosie is supporting him. Unless she is gonna spring something about him 🤷‍♀️

Same haha, took a second! I’m kicking 40 and I have some junk in my trunk, thank duck 🤣
I thought you were way younger don't ask me why cos I don't even know you. But in my head I thought u were late 20s maybe early 30s

Reactions: 4
There's something going on behind the scenes somewhere with them all. I trust not 1 even Ben but either they ain't in touch anymore or Ben is as usual brown nosing Rosie. Even the blind can see Rosie is supporting him. Unless she is gonna spring something about him 🤷‍♀️

I thought you were way younger don't ask me why cos I don't even know you. But in my head I thought u were late 20s maybe early 30s
Its a weird situation with they 2, surprised Ben posted about PB while Rosie is up his arse. Remains to be seen how Rosie plays this one.

Reactions: 2
It’s weird isn’t it. Like, Ben had to run it past Rosie to even post it! Rosie will throw in some random ‘opinions’ that cover all bases and the scheme clone followers will be all ‘well said doll’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I am not going to lie, i followed him way back at the start, think he only had a cpl of thousand followers & i thought he is ok, gives out decent advice on houses etc. but stopped following him about 3 months ago because as the account grew, the ego grew with it. He probably is the same in person, reals u in with that nice guy persona then once he has you, the real person comes out.
Same I followed him aswell, and he was doing a thing if you guessed the right amount a house was sold for he would deliver a takeaway to your house, soooo glad I didn't win

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s weird isn’t it. Like, Ben had to run it past Rosie to even post it! Rosie will throw in some random ‘opinions’ that cover all bases and the scheme clone followers will be all ‘well said doll’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
We all know her so well 😂

Same I followed him aswell, and he was doing a thing if you guessed the right amount a house was sold for he would deliver a takeaway to your house, soooo glad I didn't win
I know thats quite worrying now that people would have gave him their address to get the takeaway.

• Haha
It just dawned on me that in his video towards Roland, he said “double agents” are watching this forum🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ok no bother James Bond

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who even cares that he is a swinger? Plenty people do it so god knows why he lied about it.

Wish he would come out & address these tweets, obv thought it would just go away.
Do plenty of people do it ???😂😂😂😂😂 i wouldn’t and I don’t know anyone else who does 😂😂 what’s the world coming to 🙀😜 I’m staying indoors 😂😂👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.