Property Boss #2 Turkey teeth, roast beef Shieldsy loves the filtered mingers and a plate of fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a roaster honestly. She was in Spain asking people to send money to her PayPal so she could feed Jack. Seems liars cannot remember what they do 🤣🤣🤣🤣
On a different note the Auld property boss said us gossips have to kiss his ass 🤣🤣🤣 sorry I don't know where its been so How's aboot NO ya fuckin rocket! 😏
🤣🤣 I wouldn’t kiss what I could kick Shieldsy mate

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She a supporter of him? I know the Courtney 1 is a big supporter, shitting it though probably incase any proof comes out about them being together. Makes her a liar if it does.
Aye I've saw Burke comment on some of his videos and he replies with the wee devil emoji 🤮 plus she has used his sound a couple times
Screenshot_20220124_212609_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_5639671844451.jpg

Reactions: 4
She was wearing the purple Rangers top on Saturday night and said it was especially for him. 😀

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Another wee video of big guy playing the victim as usual. Bad or good this bleep loves people talking about him.
He looks rough. Mega comedown? There's no a redneck near the guy

Has this account been banned or changed name? I can't find it

He looks awful in that screenshot
Looks like he's ready to burst into tears, when he's trying to actually say he don't care.
Shieldsy It is what it is mate. And know what it is mate? your a bleep! Looking old there no botox?, tan, are these women frying your brain? Good you deserve it. You've destroyed probably countless women's self esteem to build your own. Hurt too many people along the way. It's now your turn. And I hope it hurts.

Attachments

Last edited:
His hair looks thinner. Wonder if he’s saying to Dianne it is what it is doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Maybe all the sex is drying up. Can't get it anywhere. Diane's to busy spouting big long monologues into a camera to bother with him. Thought she was gonna blow? Not heard a peep yet? Maybe shes a wee shitebag after all 🤣🤣 I mean she never once defended herself. These 2 deserve everything coming there way.

Anyone know what this is about?
Why would two lesbians been tagged in a post with that dafty & Burgoyne 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Aye I've saw Burke comment on some of his videos and he replies with the wee devil emoji 🤮 plus she has used his sound a couple times View attachment 1013408
She is a clout chasing hole as well. She will have used his sound because he was so popular. Another one i can’t stand 😂

Another wee video of big guy playing the victim as usual. Bad or good this bleep loves people talking about him.
He is only sad because he has been exposed for what he is, randy auld man!

🚨 VICTIM CARD ALERT 🚨

He created this tit storm with his rubber lipped bit on the side. Get a grip Shieldsy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Maybe all the sex is drying up. Can't get it anywhere. Diane's to busy spouting big long monologues into a camera to bother with him. Thought she was gonna blow? Not heard a peep yet? Maybe shes a wee shitebag after all 🤣🤣 I mean she never once defended herself. These 2 deserve everything coming there way.
I’m waiting for the ‘storm’ she promised us too, the cryptic comments and half assed replies are boring me! She actually looks a bit like Stephanie Burke IMO.

Wish we could keep a Scottish thread going, could gossip forever on the various halfwits. Wonder what Butch Burke has been up to with big Shieldsy…prob made him buy a wax melt or a genuine designer tracksuit…or shared a discount code for aesthetics?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m waiting for the ‘storm’ she promised us too, the cryptic comments and half assed replies are boring me! She actually looks a bit like Stephanie Burke IMO.

Wish we could keep a Scottish thread going, could gossip forever on the various halfwits. Wonder what Butch Burke has been up to with big Shieldsy…prob made him buy a wax melt or a genuine designer tracksuit…or shared a discount code for aesthetics?
The threads have been great. I only joined tattle when mushroomgate happened but it has been a laugh. Maybe Shieldsy has got bad witch Burke making up pyjama sets and wax melts for the 17 women he has had on the go 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Been away for a couple of days and I’ve just had to do loads of catching up🤣🤣
It’s as if one minute he’s trying to make suzie jealous then the next trying to guilt trip her. The fact he was sending £400 to Dianne is insane to me, if my man was doing that I would be hanging him up by the balls🤥
Shows how much of a cheap ponce Dianne is. Probably using that £400 to buy fish fingers for the wains (and Alan)🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just brought up my breakfast thanks for that shieldsy. Him watching only an excuse frank McAvennie sketch. Mate yer no funny ye make my vag dryer than sand yer no good looking so away take yer turkey teeth and oompa loompa tan off tiktok ge us all peace

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.