Property Boss #2 Turkey teeth, roast beef Shieldsy loves the filtered mingers and a plate of fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if we will get someone stepping forward who knows this Sharon person🤔
I no a couple where his surname is Mackin and her name is Sharon but I dont think they are married and am not sure thats her surname. She is a cokeheed also. But she is also quite unattractive and a bit to old for Alan I would say, she is a bumper 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
He's actually done a duet with Wayne or Wazza as he calls him getting interviewed on news. Ffs he's trying to get people to think he's a victim. Should watch it its entertaining to say the least. Tho cringe from the old man 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have 2nd hand embarrassment for him 🤦🏻‍♀️ And the video before it “just booked ibiza, last time was interesting” by interesting he means he was firing into all sorts 😏 no be any different this time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I no a couple where his surname is Mackin and her name is Sharon but I dont think they are married and am not sure thats her surname. She is a cokeheed also. But she is also quite unattractive and a bit to old for Alan I would say, she is a bumper 😂
if she has a hole she cannot be ruled oot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His mate wazza 🤣🤣🤣🤣 geez a fkn break eh
I actually cannae cope with this fkn 2 Bob 🚀

whit planet is he on ??

get aff the ❄❄❄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Is she duck! He's going on a hunting trip 🤣🤣🤣. I hope not 1 woman goes near him, that will show him. How's he gonna afford a holiday with all the money he's spending on coke? He ain't that minted whatsoever. His bosses should be having a quiet word!
He’s going to top up on his fake gear lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have 2nd hand embarrassment for him 🤦🏻‍♀️ And the video before it “just booked ibiza, last time was interesting” by interesting he means he was firing into all sorts 😏 no be any different this time 🤷🏻‍♀️
Another thing to hurt suzie which is confusing, he clearly wanted out be so blatant with Dianne. Yet the nastiness he has towards suzie you would think it was her not him who cheated. Unless it’s just anger over the house. I think if you’ve fucked a woman over most of the 20 odd years you’ve been with her do the decent thing and give her the house. Dianne has plenty room in her bed 😂 as for her I don’t know if she’s seen the light yet. I think her videos are aimed at everyone who said those profiles defending her were her kids (which they bleeping were!) I hope she is starting to see him for what he is. But in all honesty she has her own issues and comes across as a needy desperate person. Suzie doesn’t realise it but Alan’s karma is Dianne she will never let him go easily.

87D7EA21-AD4B-4E73-AED5-D9863F26BDC0.png

Reactions: 3
This woman hasn’t got anything at all to do with Shieldsy, but this should be the reaction of any normal women he tries to pump 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hopefully Dianne means someone gave her a talking to about the time she wastes on lip syncing and banging married men!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His mate wazza 🤣🤣🤣🤣 geez a fkn break eh
I actually cannae cope with this fkn 2 Bob 🚀

whit planet is he on ??

get aff the ❄❄❄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

He’s going to top up on his fake gear lol
In what parallel universe does he think he made it as a football player & would rub shoulders with Wayne Rooney 🤣 didn’t even make it as a Sunday pub team player. He’s tuned to the moon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ibiza? NAUGHTY property boss? Is he driving a convertible with the roof down yet?
Mid. Life. Crisis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
His comment about how its not 17 people, maybe 1 or 2 is believable, 1 is enough you crackpot, could be 1 or 101, your still a cheating bleep

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
This woman hasn’t got anything at all to do with Shieldsy, but this should be the reaction of any normal women he tries to pump 🤣

View attachment 1011845
I love her tiktoks, the one to the tune of ‘Mr Vein’ was brilliant 🤣
I’ve only just started following this thread so just went nosing on tiktok and WOW Susie is stunning ! I can’t wait until she is healed and finds a real man, which she will, bet Wayne Lineker from wish won’t like that at all ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hmm I’m not sure I see that stephanie burkes been tagged in it so god knows!
She a supporter of him? I know the Courtney 1 is a big supporter, shitting it though probably incase any proof comes out about them being together. Makes her a liar if it does.

Reactions: 7
She a supporter of him? I know the Courtney 1 is a big supporter, shitting it though probably incase any proof comes out about them being together. Makes her a liar if it does.
I didn’t think Steph was so god knows why she’s tagged as for Courtney she’s lying. She 100 per cent went with him. She’s still being all pally pally with him on his lives if I was her I’d be cutting ties.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what this is about?
That account confuses me, the ‘footage’ they post seems to be stuff that’s out there anyway?

OT I did see the bold Stayace commenting on one of the videos that account shared. She has a short memory, she was asking followers to paypal and buy x boxes from her Amazon wishlist the fuckin degenerate…not to mention claiming destitution whilst on holiday in Spain.

493E354A-0D63-4D8E-9951-9F6A751D413A.jpeg
304B3347-B59F-4AD1-B446-EEE7DC34CE23.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That account confuses me, the ‘footage’ they post seems to be stuff that’s out there anyway?

OT I did see the bold Stayace commenting on one of the videos that account shared. She has a short memory, she was asking followers to paypal and buy x boxes from her Amazon wishlist the fuckin degenerate…not to mention claiming destitution whilst on holiday in Spain.

View attachment 1012451View attachment 1012452
She's a roaster honestly. She was in Spain asking people to send money to her PayPal so she could feed Jack. Seems liars cannot remember what they do 🤣🤣🤣🤣
On a different note the Auld property boss said us gossips have to kiss his ass 🤣🤣🤣 sorry I don't know where its been so How's aboot NO ya fuckin rocket! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.