Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1100202
checked and it’s only cass so their text must just be bold on their phone and it looks liked. Probs because it’s an android
her tiktoks been deleted no sure if that’s who it actually is but they should go through their followers , but as somebody said unless there’s only a handful be hard to work out

Reactions: 2
I was positive there were 2 likes on that comment when I looked. I know it’s def not Cass and I didn’t think it was the other person either. I do still think it’s someone that’s been active on here cos you can see from the other images the trolls put on their TikTok that the like button is only in bold in a few of them.
A5FCADF5-E3F2-4B8D-A6B5-87C945213E15.jpeg

I was positive there were 2 likes on that comment when I looked. I know it’s def not Cass and I didn’t think it was the other person either. I do still think it’s someone that’s been active on here cos you can see from the other images the trolls put on their TikTok that the like button is only in bold in a few of them. View attachment 1100243
It’s no me I’d a used a better photo 🤣 it’s maybe a few of Rosies lot as must have took one person ages to find all they posts of Diannes for one person .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s no me I’d a used a better photo 🤣 it’s maybe a few of Rosies lot as must have took one person ages to find all they posts of Diannes for one person .
Yeah, it’s more than likely a combination of folk that have sourced all the info and passed it to someone to run with it. The thing is if they are on here how are they so bleeping clueless and get everything wrong. So with that being said maybe my theory is wrong. Back to the drawing board I go…

Attachments

I was positive there were 2 likes on that comment when I looked. I know it’s def not Cass and I didn’t think it was the other person either. I do still think it’s someone that’s been active on here cos you can see from the other images the trolls put on their TikTok that the like button is only in bold in a few of them. View attachment 1100243
So are you saying because I’ve liked that comment that I’m behind that account??? I’ve been here from the start almost

Reactions: 4
Yeah, it’s more than likely a combination of folk that have sourced all the info and passed it to someone to run with it. The thing is if they are on here how are they so bleeping clueless and get everything wrong. So with that being said maybe my theory is wrong. Back to the drawing board I go…
I think it’s more than 1 person with different phones , as some of they comments are over a month old . Diannes settings you can’t view all her posts by clicking her profile so it’s people that have had to scroll through all the threads here. Surely too much for one person in a short space of time , there’s hundreds if not thousands of comments. Hopefully get to the bottom of it , Rosie’s mad squad I think

I think it’s more than 1 person with different phones , as some of they comments are over a month old . Diannes settings you can’t view all her posts by clicking her profile so it’s people that have had to scroll through all the threads here. Surely too much for one person in a short space of time , there’s hundreds if not thousands of comments. Hopefully get to the bottom of it , Rosie’s mad squad I think
More than likely. They’re bona fide nut jobs

It’s on the pic lol
No. That pic was posted to show that the like button on the right hand side was not bold, whereas on the original pic I posted from the trolls TikTok the like button was bold meaning that the troll might have screen shot the pics on the vid from their own tattle account. The fact that your like is there under the comment on the left hand side of the pic you are talking about actually proves that you cannot be the troll going by the theory i had. The likes on the comment of pammys I was originally talking about is not this one.

This was the original comment I was talking about.

Attachments

Last edited:
I’m sorry I’ll no do it again. The thought of you
getting a tour of the box room set me off 😀
Who wouldn’t be jealous of me being so close to the box room 😍
Aldo thinks I look like I do in the orange picture though , I would be catfishing him 😭

It’s Ben 10. Her account has been silent for weeks. Rosie obv knows. The Diane Ross Tattle digs out Susie too by making out she’s on all these tablets. I’m sure susie doesn’t want that public. Ben 10 style of videos is the same. She’s also Rosie’s anonymous mouth piece.
This has sweet duck all to do with Alan and Susie this is just a smoke screen. Rosie is pissed with not being liked on here any more and Dianne is very popular. Hence the constant rants at Dianne.

Reactions: 6
It’s Ben 10. Her account has been silent for weeks. Rosie obv knows. The Diane Ross Tattle digs out Susie too by making out she’s on all these tablets. I’m sure susie doesn’t want that public. Ben 10 style of videos is the same. She’s also Rosie’s anonymous mouth piece.
This has sweet duck all to do with Alan and Susie this is just a smoke screen. Rosie is pissed with not being liked on here any more and Dianne is very popular. Hence the constant rants at Dianne.
I said this a few pages back that they type the same way! Roaster😭

if you remember correctly Ben called out susie a few times for defending Alan saying are you alright susie etc now on all the comments it’s susies on tablets pretending they’re concerned when it’s just a dig.

I said this a few pages back that they type the same way! Roaster😭
You did! I’m all caught up I was reading all the way through practically shouting it’s Ben 10 lol then I seen your comment lol.

Last edited:
No. That pic was posted to show that the like button on the right hand side was not bold, whereas on the original pic I posted from the trolls TikTok the like button was bold meaning that the troll might have screen shot the pics on the vid from their own tattle account. The fact that your like is there under the comment on the left hand side of the pic you are talking about actually proves that you cannot be the troll going by the theory i had. The likes on the comment of pammys I was originally talking about is not this one

This was the original comment I was talking about.
It’s cool. Apologies for reading it wrong. I’m not tech savvy enough to have multiple accounts & keep up 😂😂

Who wouldn’t be jealous of me being so close to the box room 😍
Aldo thinks I look like I do in the orange picture though , I would be catfishing him 😭
I think that’s his kink. Likes a catfish to go with his fingers of fish 😂

if you remember correctly Ben called out susie a few times defending Alan saying are you alright susie etc now on all the comments it’s susies on tablets pretending they’re concerned when it’s just a dig.

You did! I’m all caught up I was reading all the way through practically shouting it’s Ben 10 lol then I seen your comment lol.
they keep commenting to me mentioning this Bobby character. I don’t care for him at all and don’t give a tit what he’s upto (with respect) as I don’t have a problem with him. They keep saying how is it ok for “Dianne’s new man” to take coke but not for Alan.
They’re missing the whole point and the root of the problem doesn’t lie with him taking gear, it’s to do with the way he treats women and the tweets🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.